Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 (19779 Views)

Nairaland Sectional Marginalization / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2011 / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
I'll suggest that you don't insult me again if you don't want hell to be let lose on this thread and the entire forum. You're a mod so start acting like one.

I was banned because i was always on the other side of the divide just like Beaf and PointB were. You disqualified beaf because he was pro-PDP but never Gbawe and Katsumoto who just like beaf were loyal to their political affiliation and school of thought.
because he was pro-PDP? Or because he was banned?

BTW, you may unleash your hell on this thread and forum and let's see if you wont regret it.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ijebabe: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Freiburger: To all posters, i wish to inform you that there are consequences for attempting to deny this thread from serving the purpose for which it was created, and i will not repeat this again.
Please act and don't just talk/type.

No ban me o grin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by nitrogen(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Your assertions are there for all to see. Keep fooling yourself.
Bigot, that is the reality, I am not surprised that you guys wouldn't accept that fact, its normal, on the 'yoruba actor otolo is dead' thread that made the FP, it was you and one other of your tribe that first made comments that stirred up an e-fight there, never will you accept the fact.
Culture-able but uncultured beings!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by dominique(f): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
@jarus
I've replied your FB message
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by miteolu(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Is true Mukina is a director not moderator
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
because he was pro-PDP? Or because he was banned?

BTW, you may unleash your hell on this thread and forum and let's see if you wont regret it.
Why was he banned and his opponents were not banned that he traded words with were not banned?

Why was PointB banned and not his opponents, Gbawe and Katsumoto who traded words with him not banned?

Don't even try to hide it. You're a bigot and you can't even help it. It even oozes from your posts on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
dominique: @jarus
I've replied your FB message
Thanks jare
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Why was he banned and his opponents were not banned that he traded words with were not banned?

Why was PointB banned and not his opponents, Gbawe and Katsumoto who traded words with him not banned?
Gbawe and Katsumoto did not spam the forum with some morbid pictures and posts the way Beaf did. And they didnt curse.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Abeg make una no tempt me jarus and afam.i have repented from any form of tribal bigotry.you guys should just let the matter die a natural death and move on please.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
Gbawe and Katsumoto did not spam the forum with some morbid pictures and posts the way Beaf did. And they didnt curse.
Are you insinuating that Gbawe and Beaf never insulted anyone?
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Are you insinuating that Gbawe and Beaf never insulted anyone?
Thank God you didn't say curse or spam forum with provocative pictures.

And I never came across their posts that were insultive to the point of being bannable. Mild jibes, yes. Like I called you ignorant earlier in this thread, yes.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus: Afam was disqualified, never because of his tribe, but because he had been banned 5 time this year.
The ban rule had been existing since 2010. Beaf wasn't Igbo, he was disqualified last year for same rule. Yes, his PDP/GEJ shouted, but we didnt hear his Ijaw folks come up in arms. Haba, why is it that any innocent application of rule against anybody Igbo is viewed from ethnic prism?
This must be the greatest Joke of all time or an absolute inconsistency in terms of upholding forum rules. If Afam was disqualified cos of his ban, i know someone who contested/was a candidate and has been banned by Seun, Mukina2 and at least 2 other moderators on this same forum this year 2012. Im not holding brief for Afam, cos Afam too can be troublesome, however im only enquiring why there was inconsistency as regards upholding the rules of candidature in sectional election

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
If una continue the e-fighting, i will call idowuogbo and other members of the romance section to derail this thread! angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
toba: This must be the greatest Joke of all time or an absolute inconsistency in terms of upholding forum rules. If Afam was disqualified cos of his ban, i know someone who contested/was a candidate and has been banned by Seun, Mukina2 and at least 2 other moderators on this same forum this year 2012. Im not holding brief for Afam, cos Afam too can be troublesome, however im only enquiring why there was inconsistency as regards upholding the rules of candidature in sectional election

Well, you tell that to where the rule wasnt upheld. We worked absolutely by the rules in our section.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
Thank God you didn't say curse or spam forum with provocative pictures.

And I never came across their posts that were insultive to the point of being bannable. Mild jibes, yes. Like I called you ignorant earlier in this thread, yes.
So, to curse to a crime but to abuse is not. And who say these people did not curse others. And when did provocative pictures become a reason for a ban. Is it written in the nairaland rules or is it something you came up with to ban people you don't like. Just read your own comment on here and tell me they don't sound crooked to you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
toba: This must be the greatest Joke of all time or an absolute inconsistency in terms of upholding forum rules. If Afam was disqualified cos of his ban, i know someone who contested/was a candidate and has been banned by Seun, Mukina2 and at least 2 other moderators on this same forum this year 2012. Im not holding brief for Afam, cos Afam too can be troublesome, however im only enquiring why there was inconsistency as regards upholding the rules of candidature in sectional election
This is really not about me but about the consistent inconsistencies that the mods keep displaying. Infact, that band rule was created to deprive beaf of winning the poster of the year on that particular occasion.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:

Well, you tell that to where the rule wasnt upheld. We worked absolutely by the rules in our section.
'in our section' a suggestive statement backing the non uniformity and inconsistency i spoke about early.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
This is really not about me but about the consistent inconsistencies that the mods keep displaying. Infact, that band rule was created to deprive beaf of winning the poster of the year on that particular occasion.
Well, i don't really see a big deal about this award, even though i participated actively to ensure a brother wins in the Religion section. The brother actually won, but we played clean and followed the rules from 'A-Z'
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Abbey2sam(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
With all being said and done, what's for the winners ?....
Or is it mere listing of their names?
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by free13: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
[/quote]ujchief:
there was no politics section election, there was a yoruba politics section poster of the year, jarus made sure it was an all yoruba affair by disqualifying Afam, the top nominee. Kudos to you, u did a great job.[quote]

I said it before, nairaland is now a tribal site.
The MODs in the politics section are tribal bigots. Once you are yoruba or a muslim, you can insult anybody and everybody and nothing will happen to you.
There are one set of rules for yoruba/muslims and a different set of rules for other tribes.
Nairaland politics section has gone to the dogs!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
So, to curse to a crime but to abuse is not. And who say these people did not curse others. And when did provocative pictures become a reason for a ban. Is it written in the nairaland rules or is it something you came up with to ban people you don't like. Just read your own comment on here and tell me they don't sound crooked to you.

Disturbing, disgusting, or irritating pictures are not allowed. Violation attracts a very harsh ban.
https://www.nairaland.com/1026/nairaland-forum-rules-regulations
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ujchief(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
And they didnt curse.
hahahahaha, lol@ gbawe dont curse. In the spirit of the seasson, i aint gona start spaming this thread with links to threads involving gbawe's use of strong language. But u, oh jarus needs to repent. We're trying to make Nl free from tribal bigots, u should be at its fore-front, not petting ur brothers when they cross the line.
I will always cry foul, b'cos evil triumps in a society where good men chose to be silent.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by donchris369: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
It baffles me to imagine that someone like jarus is a moderator on this site. Am still yet to figure out why seun havent done the neccessary thing by booting this guy out. This guy is really destroying seun's hard earned reputation and seun is just being lenient about the whole thing.

Jarus is the number one bigot and tribalist that nairaland has and yet seun still keeps him.Seun is this how you want to ruin your site? Someone who should try to contain tribalism to the barest minimum but constantly promotes it. I was filled with joy the day this bigot of a guy resigned, i dont know what made him to rescind his decision. Well it could be lack of job outside of nairaland, Please Gej needs to step up his game next year in provisions of job so that jobless men like jarus can atleast get themselves busy outside nairaland than promoting hatred by futher dividing the different tribes in nigeria.

What would it take a moderator to be creative and introduce through kind and genuine gestures activites that will unite the different tribes on nairaland? Rather it gives them joy to see that there is always bickering by the different tribes by promoting it. Is it a means of gettin trffic to the site? Cos i am yet to understand why a moderator should be promoting tribalism and showing with no remorse hatred for a particular tribe.

Now jarus you can ban me if you like, cos you hate being told the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by kenlash: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Pls u guys shld let it rest. I only got to find out on nairaland that igbos nd yorubas dnt like eachoda. Let's just try to be civil
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
@Jarus
Prove to us that Gbawe and Katsumoto never insulted or abused anybody. Whichever word you want to use to qualify what they did. And how is it different from what others did that they were banned.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
free13: ujchief:
there was no politics section election, there was a yoruba politics section poster of the year, jarus made sure it was an all yoruba affair by disqualifying Afam, the top nominee. Kudos to you, u did a great job.

I said it before, nairaland is now a tribal site.
The MODs in the politics section are tribal bigots. Once you are yoruba or a[b] muslim[/b], you can insult anybody and everybody and nothing will happen to you.
There are one set of rules for yoruba/muslims and a different set of rules for other tribes.
Nairaland politics section has gone to the dogs!!!
I'm hearing this for the first time grin
Wondering how many Muslims are in politics section.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
ujchief:
hahahahaha, lol@ gbawe dont curse. In the spirit of the seasson, i aint gona start spaming this thread with links to threads involving gbawe's use of strong language. But u, oh jarus needs to repent. We're trying to make Nl free from tribal bigots, u should be at its fore-front, not petting ur brothers when they cross the line.
I will always cry foul, b'cos evil triumps in a society where good men chose to be silent.
Everybody is my brother. Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, other ethnic groups. I don't discriminate. I sanction anybody that deserves, irrespective of tribe. It may interest you to know that Yorubas also accuse me of being a sell-out to other tribes. That's consolatory enough, actually.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by naptu2: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Can we please use this thread strictly for its intended purpose, I.e to congratulate the winners?

You guys should give this back and forth a rest!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
donchris369: It baffles me to imagine that someone like jarus is a moderator on this site. Am still yet to figure out why seun havent done the neccessary thing by booting this guy out. This guy is really destroying seun's hard earned reputation and seun is just being lenient about the whole thing.

Jarus is the number one bigot and tribalist that nairaland has and yet seun still keeps him.Seun is this how you want to ruin your site? Someone who should try to contain tribalism to the barest minimum but constantly promotes it. I was filled with joy the day this bigot of a guy resigned, i dont know what made him to rescind his decision. Well it could be lack of job outside of nairaland Please Gej needs to step up his game next year in provisions of job so that jobless men like jarus can atleast get themselves busy outside nairaland than promoting hatred by futher dividing the different tribes in nigeria.

What would it take a moderator to be creative and introduce through kind and genuine gestures activites that will unite the different tribes on nairaland? Rather it gives them joy to see that there is always bickering by the different tribes by promoting it. Is it a means of gettin trffic to the site? Cos i am yet to understand why a moderator should be promoting tribalism and showing with no remorse hatred for a particular tribe.

Now jarus you can ban me if you like, cos you hate being told the truth.
Father, forgive them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waterfalls Event Center: Spacious, Serene & Secure Halls At Ikeja / Some Fascinating Images You Need To See. / Nigeria Summons Egyptian Ambassador Over Maltreatment Of Teenage Traveller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.