Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 (19778 Views)

Nairaland Sectional Marginalization / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2011 / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ijebabe: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
Why isn't Freiburger doing something about this madness??
There will never be a fight to the finish so just ban everyone, including Jarus angry
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Freiburger(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
And when did provocative pictures become a reason for a ban. Is it written in the nairaland rules or is it something you came up with to ban people you don't like..
Oh yes, in case you never knew, the posting of provocative pictures is a reason for getting banned bro.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Here are just a few of Gbawe's comment yet he wasn't banned this year

Thank you. The fools would rather be here obsessing over what another forumer thinks or says instead of addressing pertinent issues concerning the entity we have in common - Nigeria. Those who come here worshiping others as gods and constantly seeking to validate their own existence here, through seeking the attention of others, are the worthless "fools" you talk about. What indeed has Manitoba done to correct the "due process" anomaly that has now seen it reinstated unconditionally?
https://www.nairaland.com/1109063/bpp-certifies-manitoba-contract/2

Feudalistic m0r0n !!! You mean the worst thugs, killers, kidnappers and rapists from your region are better than Soyinka and Col. Umar for example? What a sad bigot. Dokubo Asari, we did not hear peep from when Turai was dealing with GEJ, is certainly better than Femi Falana who marched and harassed that GEJ be sworn in according to the provisions of our constitution. Drunken clown.

Can you even pretend as if you have a brain for once in your wretched life? Look at how , as a vacuous and bigoted olodo, you confirm my argument about the ethnic jingoism fools like you cannot rise above that is seeing you ignore the far more deleterious actions of "your son" capable of potentially setting you back for decades?
https://www.nairaland.com/1025551/how-jonathan-spoils-niger-delta#11917569

Olodo loser. In this day and age when cheap unlimited home broadband and mobile devices (3g enabled tablet and smart phones) ensures serious folks, achieving the most from life, are never without access to the internet, you are still making a fool of yourself talking like a slave and cavemen? I forget you are not very bright. Do you work for one of those "sweat shop" where they take your phone/tablet off you when you begin your shift and give it back ten hours later when you finish?

Oponu, olodo and hollow local champion, you are showing your vacuous limitations here. Much as losers and unambitious cretins like you love focusing on individuals, you will still be unable to distract balanced and[b] exposed[/b] folks from noting that it is not Gbawe who made Nigeria, the biggest black Nation on Earth, record its most disgraceful Olympic outing in modern history.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by donchris369: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
naptu2: Can we please use this thread strictly for its intended purpose, I.e to congratulate the winners?

You guys should give this back and forth a rest!
Hey naptu, stop this your holier than thou act ok! We know that this thread is for congratulations bro, but we have to address some issues that is totally unjust, or is it because you were favoured when afam was disqualified in the nomination process?

Please, guy be truthfull in your life for once and stop seeking favours by allowing lies and hatred to prevail over truth.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Na dat one dey pain me pass! No be say dem go give the winner jeep or money o! All na for mouth.please you guys should think of how to move nairaland foward and not talking about the past.
Abbey2sam: With all being said and done, what's for the winners ?....
Or is it mere listing of their names?
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Now I remember why I moved out of the politics section
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Cdspencer(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
Everybody is my brother. Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, other ethnic groups. I don't discriminate. I sanction anybody that deserves, irrespective of tribe. It may interest you to know that Yorubas also accuse me of being a sell-out to other tribes. That's consolatory enough, actually.

What of Bluetooth?
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by naptu2: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
donchris369:
Hey naptu, stop this your holier than thou act ok! We know that this thread is for congratulations bro, but we have to address some issues that is totally unjust, or is it because you were favoured when afam was disqualified in the nomination process?

Please, guy be truthfull in your life for once and stop seeking favours by allowing lies and hatred to prevail over truth.

Hahahahahahahahahhahaha @ "favoured". If there are issues you want to address, why not open a thread for that. Look at the thread topic (anyway, the "Berem" issue has revealed the kind of person you are so you go back on the ignore list).
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by donchris369: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahhahaha @ "favoured". If there are issues you want to address, why not open a thread for that. Look at the thread topic.
Guy, if i open a thread for that as long as am not yoruba they will close it and ban me, so, as we are already congregated here we can also use this medium to address some of the issues at hand ok!

Anyway congrats to the winners
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ijebabe: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Now I remember why I moved out of the politics section
President of DAN, ready to start work? grin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
ijebabe:
President of DAN, ready to start work? grin
I agree that this thread needs to be derailed to pieces but when the banning starts, I don't want my name there.

One of my laws is not to touch front page threads
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ujchief(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:

https://www.nairaland.com/1026/nairaland-forum-rules-regulations
who doesnt know that u're selective in enforcing these rules? PointB was banned by u at the politics debate thread b'cos he demanded an explanation why coogar was selected as a judge. Was that an offence? It degenerated into use of strong words, u banned pointB and let coogar go free! Isnt that hypocrisy in 3-D? Dont lemmie pull up ur dirty deals.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by donchris369: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahhahaha @ "favoured". If there are issues you want to address, why not open a thread for that. Look at the thread topic (anyway, the "Berem" issue has revealed the kind of person you are so you go back on the ignore list).
lolzzzzzzzzzzzz my brother you are funny oooooooooo. Is it because we are on a faceless forum? Do you know if i know that berem personally and she does not know.

wow........... Thats a personally issue btween i and her, besides she is viewing me with her other moniker bro. Stop claiming to be good when you are not bro, you have to be blunt to address some issue to pass your message to someone, sometimes in a hard way. So stop all your pretence so that people wont be calling you good ok!
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:

I don't want us to turn this thread into tribal bashfest again, but have you guys ever sat down and thought why you are always the ones always crying foul in everything? Poster of the year, you cried tribalism; Hall of Fame, you cried tribalism; Hall of Shame, you cried tribalism. Haba, guys

jarus sef don dey tire cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
ujchief:
who doesnt know that u're selective in enforcing these rules? PointB was banned by u at the politics debate thread b'cos he demanded an explanation why coogar was selected as a judge. Was that an offence? It degenerated into use of strong words, u banned pointB and let coogar go free! Isnt that hypocrisy in 3-D? Dont lemmie pull up ur dirty deals.
Look dude if you have issues with take it up in Politics. This is the general section and you are disturbing.

Seriously, people should be praising the winners
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus: Interesting to note that all the candidates I voted for in virtually all th sections lost cheesy
lol. abeg vote for Goodluck, come 2015. maybe u might be Nigeria's messiah
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
Ignorant.

Someone proposed the topic and we called for suggestion, scrutiny on the propriety of the topic.

The topic was considered because we felt it should be an avenue for you guys to formally and civilly present your case against other Nigerians.
Jarus its a well known fact that you are tribalised. Somebody proposed the topic and immediately you saw it, you became very happy obviously cause this is an opportunity for you to hit the igbos harder. If not why should you accept the proposal and went on to bring it out for consideration since you yourself actually dropped many topics including mine. MODS are supposed to have foresights and good judgement to know what and what not to place on the table of NL instead you proved you are tribalised by bringing out such a topic for debate. Let's call a spade a spade, this has gone beyond just hatred for igbos but also victimization for afam4eva. Jarus,the earlier you retrace your steps the better for you cause this rain you are praying for maybe Acidic.

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
This thread was created to praise we the winners na cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy you guys are getting in the way jorh

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
If you did not win, and you don't wanna praise the winners, leave.tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ijebabe: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
I agree that this thread needs to be derailed to pieces but when the banning starts, I don't want my name there.

One of my laws is not to touch front page threads
Lol. Im not saying anything just asking if ur here for work grin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ijebabe won in 2 sections. Mehn I need to step up. Maybe I will go to politics next year and contest toogringringringrin and the general section is still mine oooootonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Abeg where badosky and her crew? Na celebration thread we dey so.omo i gaz shake body and dance for nairaland today.to stay 360 days for this year no be plantain! AZONTO MOOD ACTIVATED! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
Abujafood, I voted for you ooooo. Wey my food? Congratulations bro

ijebabe:
Lol. Im not saying anything just asking if ur here for work grin
Work is for those small boys in RANtonguetonguetongue
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ijebabe: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44: If you did not win, and you don't wanna praise the winners, leave.tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
The chief of the General section has spoken!!! grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
Where is the DJ? Abeg play music we the celebrants want to dance. Make these politrictians dey go them villagegringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=ijebabe]
The chief of the General section has spoken!!! grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue[/quote
I won here na. I want the Okada r231 and Freiburger promised me
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by boron10(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
oyb:

jarus sef don dey tire cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why him nor go tire? I wonder why he was even wasting his time trying to explain himself to people who would never listen.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by naptu2: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
I could have easily predicted that Sienna would win in Auto and Car Talk. The guy is too good!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
What did Muki win?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waterfalls Event Center: Spacious, Serene & Secure Halls At Ikeja / Some Fascinating Images You Need To See. / Nigeria Summons Egyptian Ambassador Over Maltreatment Of Teenage Traveller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.