Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) (34632 Views)

Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs / NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by pitoski(m): 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
The Ministry of Interior are now collecting CVs Online for graduates both fresh and experienced. To submit CV Visit http://interior.gov.ng/irecruit

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by toluxa1(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2012
That's good news o. Can Corpers apply?
By the way, I thought Sanusi said existing ones should be sacked grin

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Wendyslim(f): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2012
Thanks guy/ babe. Will try it now cheesy
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by troy20(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2012
anoda charade.o ma God! First 2 comment.Baba God u 2 much
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by obyikye(f): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2012
I am applying Asap... GOD BLESS THE HANDS THAT POSTED THIS HEREIN.... thanks Guy/babe..
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by ObamaUS: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2012
Which kain interior be that?When SLS is asking for the govt workforce to be reduced.The role of the govt is to create enabling environment like good infrastructure and also create a parallel institution to the shylock banks so that interest rate can drop to like 10%.Then private sectors will hire more and everybody will be happy.In a case where interest rate is about 30%,how can businesses survive?
What do they want the people they are hiring to do?the ministry that can be scrapped tomorrow.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by sharpshap(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2012
Nice one,I just hope its for real. Coz most jobs are iven out in Nieria before they are placed on adverts.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Joey82(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2012
I hope SLS dosnt get to know abt this.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Wendyslim(f): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2012
ObamaUS: Which kain interior be that?When SLS is asking for the govt workforce to be reduced.The role of the govt is to create enabling environment like good infrastructure and also create a parallel institution to the shylock banks so that interest rate can drop to like 10%.Then private sectors will hire more and everybody will be happy.In a case where interest rate is about 30%,how can businesses survive?
What do they want the people they are hiring to do?the ministry that can be scrapped tomorrow.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Wendyslim(f): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2012
The cv part is not opening. Pls has anybody. Bin able to apply?

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by 3direct: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2012
Lovely!!

Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Mcfemad(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2012
troy20: anoda charade.o ma God! First 2 comment.Baba God u 2 much

Oya clap for yourself. But I suppose you can see there are 2 comments before yours.

Complete Bush Man tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Mcfemad(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2012
Wendyslim: The cv part is not opening. Pls has anybody. Bin able to apply?

It is opening. Just submitted 2 CVs now. Keep trying. Best wishes!
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Intrepid1(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2012
Story! The list of all the 'connected' applicants is already on a big man's table in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Wendyslim(f): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2012
Mcfemad:

tnx will kip trying
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by jargaban: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2012
Story story as usual.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by omotola1(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2012
I didn‘t see any security code to type in the box where it was requested. Pls can anyone help?
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by 2winxcom(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2012
Nice 1.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Mcfemad(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2012
omotola1: I didn‘t see any security code to type in the box where it was requested. Pls can anyone help?

Refresh/Reload the page.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2012
This jobless boys for nairaland. Go and be self employed nah.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by omotola1(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2012
Mcfemad:

Refresh/Reload the page.
I did. Same thing o...
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by 2winxcom(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2012
jchime: This jobless boys for nairaland. Go and be self employed nah.
mr. self employed if you are not jobless, what are you doing here?

3 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Ndoz(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2012
ObamaUS: Which kain interior be that?When SLS is asking for the govt workforce to be reduced.The role of the govt is to create enabling environment like good infrastructure and also create a parallel institution to the shylock banks so that interest rate can drop to like 10%.Then private sectors will hire more and everybody will be happy.In a case where interest rate is about 30%,how can businesses survive?
who be Sanusi
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Ndoz(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2012
jchime: This jobless boys for nairaland. Go and be self employed nah.
foolish fool
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Mcfemad(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2012
omotola1:
I did. Same thing o...
keep trying broda. However, if it persists, I can send you the codes right here, as its visible here. Best Wishes!
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by HARDDON: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2012
Mcfemad:

Dey just wano colect CVs without letting us ĸпoω that job position available? Is it only ♏ԑ having a false sense about this?
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Mcfemad(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2012
HARDDON:

Dey just wano colect CVs without letting us ĸпoω that job position available? Is it only ♏ԑ having a false sense about this?

Whether false or true sense, You've been asked to submit your CV, why not do that and see what comes out of it. You never can tell!

***Success is a matter of choice not by chance***
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by omotola1(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2012
Mcfemad:
keep trying broda. However, if it persists, I can send you the codes right here, as its visible here. Best Wishes!
Pls i‘ll appreciate if u can send the code to me bro. I ve tried & tried several times.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Allohrandy(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2012
Another scam job advert. When will all this end in Nigeria
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Mcfemad(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2012
omotola1:
Pls i‘ll appreciate if u can send the code to me bro. I ve tried & tried several times.

Ok. Upload ur cv and type in this code: Aos43

then click submit.

Best of Luck
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by slimming: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2012
family and friend will benefit at this time now.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by mrperfect(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2012
That is good one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors / Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th / What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.