Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) (34631 Views)

Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs / NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by omotola1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mcfemad:

Ok. Upload ur cv and type in this code: Aos43

then click submit.

Best of Luck
Ok tnx bro.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by mokaflex(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
na to submit CV?
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Mcfemad(m): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
omotola1:
Ok tnx bro.

Welcome. So, how did it go?
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mcfemad:

It is opening. Just submitted 2 CVs now. Keep trying. Best wishes!
The security code part is not showing full un my ucweb ooooo
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Toppiano(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Good job, just submitted a cv
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by candybec(f): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
Thks 4 d information
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Timmy4real: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
If the security code is not opening on one browser, try another it will open
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by omotola1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mcfemad:

Welcome. So, how did it go?
I couldn‘t still upload it with the code.
I had to switch to operamini 6.5 before i could see the code on my mobile device. I‘ve been using version 4.4 before.
Thanks all dsame bro.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by honestivo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wendyslim: The cv part is not opening. Pls has anybody. Bin able to apply?
enta we're u c brows 2 upload b4 u go dan 2 upload
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Mcfemad(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
omotola1:
I couldn‘t still upload it with the code.
I had to switch to operamini 6.5 before i could see the code on my mobile device. I‘ve been using version 4.4 before.
Thanks all dsame bro.

Oh...never knew you're on mobile device. Anyways, hope the submission was successful. Best Wishes!
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by pitoski(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
obyikye: I am applying Asap... GOD BLESS THE HANDS THAT POSTED THIS HEREIN.... thanks Guy/babe..
thank you too. Am grateful for 4 prayers obyike.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by pitoski(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wendyslim: Thanks guy/ babe. Will try it now cheesy
thank you too wendyslim. also my thanks goes to the nairaland moderators for bringing this to the front page.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by pitoski(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
candybec: Thks 4 d information
thank you Candybec for appreciating my little effort. God bless Nairaland and Nigeria
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
jchime: This jobless boys for nairaland. Go and be self employed nah.
Were you born via the anus or what?
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by sirugos(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mcfemad:

then click submit.

Best of Luck
ur code will be quite different from his own, its auto generation so dnt miss lead him. Let him do it by himself, practice makes perfect
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by maimunat: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mcfemad:

then click submit.

Best of Luck
are u sure dis code is not 4 u alone? I don't think all applicant will use d same code.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by irsakant: 12:29am On Dec 08, 2012
toluxa1, u ar damn 4ni. But Sanusi was advisory!
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by HARDDON: 1:28am On Dec 08, 2012
Mcfemad:

Whether false or true sense, You've been asked to submit your CV, why not do that and see what comes out of it. You never can tell!

***Success is a matter of choice not by chance***

Just like ∂at ? Nah, aint ∂at gullible . Lukin ƒoя CVs to steal ?
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by crackhouse(m): 1:30am On Dec 08, 2012
are people still applying for work in government organisations in nigeria? just asking.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by crackhouse(m): 1:31am On Dec 08, 2012
are people still applying for work in government organisations in nigeria? just asking
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by azeezkadiri(m): 3:54am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Humphreydis(m): 5:48am On Dec 08, 2012
......sharp guy/babe,i luv ur spirit!...some nu.ts dey hear dey here dey talk crap instead of applyin.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Humphreydis(m): 5:49am On Dec 08, 2012
......sharp guy/babe,i luv ur spirit!...some nu.ts dey here dey talk crap instead of applyin.
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by Oldboy1: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
Please for fresh engineers, check the link below to apply for Halliburton Entry Level Vacancies...
http://www.naijame.info/2012/12/jobs-halliburtoncheck-and-apply.html
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by omotola1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
What‘s d latest info?
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by gajerian(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wow
Re: Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) by tempo1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
NA WHO THE SUMITT CV FOR THEM OOOOO,YOU THE WASTE UR TIME DNT SUPRICE UR CV GO REMAIN4NET THERE TILL 20YEARS COMING THEM NO GO TOUCH AM4U.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors / Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th / What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.