Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Blonde Jokes..[borrowed From The Americans] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Blonde Jokes..[borrowed From The Americans] (1115 Views)

When You Borrowed Money From Ur Wife To Bet On Arsenal Match (photo) / The Arabs And The Americans- Lohlarh / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blonde Jokes..[borrowed From The Americans] by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2012
In America, the blondes (judging from the colour of their hair) are referred to as the most stupid set of people.. Here are some jokes that unveil the extent of their unrivalled dumbness.. Share yours too!!

GOOD OL' BLONDE
A blonde girl comes back from school one evening. She runs to her mum and says:
"Mummy today at school we learned how to count. Well, all the other girls only counted to 5, but listen to me: 1,2,3,4,5, 6,7,8,9,10! It's good, right?"
"Yes, darling, very good." Answers the mom.
"Is that because I'm blonde?" she asks.
"Yes, darling, it's because you're blonde." The mom says.
Next day, the little girl comes back from school and says:
"Mummy, today at school we learnt the alphabet. All the other girls only went as far as D, but listen to me: A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K! It's good,right?"
"Yes, darling, very good." Answers the mom.
"Is that because I'm blonde, mummy?" she asks.
"Yes, darling it's because you're blonde."The mom says.
Next Day, she returns from school and cries: "Mummy, today we went swimming. Well, all the other girls have no breasts, but look at me!" She proceeds to flash her impressive 36D-size boobs at her mummy.
"Is that because I'm blonde, mummy?"
"No darling, it's because you're 25 years old."

BLONDE ALL THE SAME
A blind man enters a Ladies bar by mistake. He finds his way to a barstool and orders a drink. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender:"Hey, you wanna hear a stupid blonde joke?"
The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says:
"Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is just fair - given that you are blind - that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is a blonde girl.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
3. I'm a 6 feet tall, 160 LB. blonde
woman with a black belt in Karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and is a proffesional
weightlifter.
5. The lady to your right is a blonde and is a proffesional wrestler.
Now, think about it seriously, blind man.. Do you still wanna tell that your joke?"
The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head and says: "Not at all; Cos I'll have to explain the joke five times over again before you all understand it!!"

UNMISTAKABLY BLONDE
A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain.
"I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman.
"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," the salesman replied.
She hurried home and dyed her hair jet black, then came back and again told the salesman
"I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.
"Darn, he recognized me," she thought. She went for a complete disguise this time, haircut and new color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before she again approached the salesman.
"I would like to buy this TV."
Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.
Frustrated, she exclaimed "How do you know I'm a blonde??"
"Because that's a microwave oven and not a TV, miss" he replied.

STAYING ALIVE
A blonde is roller-skating down the road one day. She decides that she really needs a haircut. She skates into the first salon she sees and goes up to the hairdresser and says, "I need a haircut."
The hairdresser checks her out and says, "OK, sit down and take off your headphones."
"No way!" shouts the blonde, "If I take off my headphones, I'll die!" "
Then I can't give you a haircut," replies the hairdresser.
So the blonde gets up and leaves and skates further down the road. She sees another salon, goes in, and says to the hairdresser,
"I need a haircut... but you can't take off my headphones or I'll die!"
The hairdresser looks at her a little weird, but says, "OK, no problem. Have a seat."
So the blonde sits down and the hairdresser comes up behind her, and when she isn't looking, rips the headphones off her head. Suddenly the blonde starts choking, and soon, she's dead on the floor. The hairdresser is a little confused by this. The hairdresser leans over and cautiously listens into the blonde's headphones and hears...
"Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out..."

BLONDES NEED TIME
There were three girls, a blonde, a brunette, and a red head walking in the desert when they found a pyramid. They read a tablet that said "This is the pyramid of 100 steps. If you get to the top of it, you will get what you've wanted all your life. But be warned, every 5 steps a guy will pop out and tell a joke, and if you laugh, you have failed and can never try to climb it again."
So the brunette gets to the 5th step and laughs, so she fails and could never try again.
The Red Head got to the 20th step and laughed, so she failed could never try again.
Then the blonde got on up till the 99th step and laughed. The guy who was to tell the next joke on the 100th step was confused and askde "Why did you laugh,I haven't told the joke yet?"
The blonde said "I laughed because I just understood the first joke now!"
Re: Blonde Jokes..[borrowed From The Americans] by peterugoobi(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2012
Great job ,9/10

1 Like

Re: Blonde Jokes..[borrowed From The Americans] by bunmioguns(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2012
Nice Jokes... cool cool
Re: Blonde Jokes..[borrowed From The Americans] by ATMC(f): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
Not funny at all...chykman(silence) i'm BLONDE!
Re: Blonde Jokes..[borrowed From The Americans] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
ATMC: Not funny at all...chykman(silence) i'm BLONDE!
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Blonde Jokes..[borrowed From The Americans] by yungkiz(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
The story long, I no fit read'am finish may I go sleep 2morrow make I continue

(1) (Reply)

Comic Relief - Malala Yousafzai- The 15yr Old Pakistani Girl Shot In The Head. / No Be Small Thing / Olamide Appointed Deputy Governor Of Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.