Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Need To Get Any Kind Of Goods From The United States Of America Here You Are. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Need To Get Any Kind Of Goods From The United States Of America Here You Are. (899 Views)

Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease / Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? / How I Can Become An Indomie Distributor In Abuja And Also Get Supply Of Goods Fr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Get Any Kind Of Goods From The United States Of America Here You Are. by Emmyemmy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2008
Our Company helps our Nigerian community to source out any kind of good you may want to get from U.S.A and we ship direct to you without stress. Email: pastorapih@yahoo.com for more information.
Re: Need To Get Any Kind Of Goods From The United States Of America Here You Are. by mdCEO(m): 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2008
can you source power generators,used and new?
Re: Need To Get Any Kind Of Goods From The United States Of America Here You Are. by Emmyemmy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2008
Yes we can source generators for you but, you have to be specific. Lets know the type you want then you will hear from us.
Re: Need To Get Any Kind Of Goods From The United States Of America Here You Are. by mdCEO(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2008
i am interested in quality used perkins,cummins and cat(150 to 1000 kva.50hz,1500rpm)
Re: Need To Get Any Kind Of Goods From The United States Of America Here You Are. by becky4real(f): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2008
Can i get some quality jeans. stock jeasn good designers, their samples and how much the go for. also good sheos samples and the amount. You can send it to my email chibekky@yahoo.com
Re: Need To Get Any Kind Of Goods From The United States Of America Here You Are. by Emmyemmy(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2008
i am interested in quality used perkins,cummins and cat(150 to 1000 kva.50hz,1500rpm
)

Can i have your email to send you the ones We got.

Thank you.
Re: Need To Get Any Kind Of Goods From The United States Of America Here You Are. by mdCEO(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2008
@emmyemmy,

my e mail is mmadodo@yahoo.com
Re: Need To Get Any Kind Of Goods From The United States Of America Here You Are. by cnnnigeria: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2009
Do you have a website?

(1) (Reply)

Suppliers Of Large Qty Of Crude Palmoil / It's Happenig! Inverter Training! / Websites For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.