Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? (5469 Views)

get FREE 100 EUROS + free forex signal + mobile alert to trade it / Forex Accounts Management:the Best Alternative To Stocks In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by jokesola: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2012
If you are interested in trading stocks in the United states while you are in Nigeria, contact me. I can help you open a brokerage account and you can start trading on your own in Nigeria.
Nominal fees may apply.
Contact me . I am a trader in the US. I also have a newsletter with lots of subscribers making thousand of dollars every week.
I am doing this to help. If you are interested, contact me via this message.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by Gatsby(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2012
I am interested in your newsletter.

Please send more details to taiwok@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by megainvest: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2012
I'm interested. Pls let me know more via megainvestor@ymail.com.
Thanks
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by omooloye: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2012
@ poster,

Am highly interested in the stock trading in the global market. My email is lekas1974@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by okechukwu3: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2012
uzodi2002@yahoo.com,i am interested drop ur contact.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by jokesola: 1:01am On Mar 07, 2012
email messages have been sent to everyone interested. check your mail boxes and get back to me.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by okechukwu3: 6:39am On Mar 07, 2012
yet to receive the email.uzodi2002@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by rapmike(m): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2012
am interested poster, my mail ugospur@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by ochenya200(f): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2012
am intersted pls send newletter n need to open account too . sukpele@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 08, 2012
There aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ brokers in Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ US that have online platform. Nothing special at all. It's not like opening a paypal account, they welcome everyone.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by Elizadath: 6:22am On Mar 08, 2012
Elizadath@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by kayjegs: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2012
Send more details to me via kayjegs@yahoo.com.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by deloby123(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2012
Kindly send to me too or anyone who has gotten the newsletter. Thanks. Speak2deo@yahoo.com. Waiting.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by willsman(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2012
The best businesses to do are the types that carry along every one globally and i believe that online stock trading is one of them and not the one locally you give order on what and what to buy/sell on your behalf and must not be done as needed and which online thing cannot delay even a second but locally. And any nairalander that have the know how is welcome to williamsmike90@yahoo.com please.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by stallion2: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2012
Am highly interested in the stock trading in the global market. My email is diamond4louis@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by tossyn019: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2012
please i will need the information on how to trade in the U.S.A,my email is yomax05@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by Lucy001(f): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2012
Am intrested by hate to drop my email addy here on Nairaland, becos of spamming.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by monopolist: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2012
I am SUPERINTERESTED please send newsletter and HOW TO TRADE GLOBAL STOCKS INCLUDING PENNY STOCKS to my e.mail

kingolusola@gmail.com

Thanks for helping me.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by Sirdayor(m): 3:43am On Mar 17, 2012
this is not surpose to be a big deal, i know people who has been trading on US stock from Nigeria as far back as 2008. All you need to do is to look for broker that offer the online trading plateform. the broker will tell you their conditions & u can also verify their credibility.
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 18, 2012
Isaq1960@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by hadg33(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2012
gln.lws@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by keystone123(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2012
Interested
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by h02enoog(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
I am interested in trading Us stocks. Pls send me an email at nosaog@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by andico34: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2012
i am andrew chima. i trade us stocks and european stocks online using an american online stockbroker from here in nigeria. you can trade urself using the best software for stock picking in the world. i am in the know how. can put you through. give me a shout at 08091009181 or at andylandinvestments@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by andico34: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2012
can also put you through on the best way to currently trade forex in the world which current professional traders are currently using which is fast vps with one of the best vps providers+best forex brokers with high leverage+one of the best operating robots guaranteed to deliver to you at least 30% monthly with little drawdown. you can do all these urself. give me a shout
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by resourceng(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2012
if you are interested in learning how to trade international stock, i have the full material with me which will show you how you can go about the registration right here in nigeria, how to use the various platform from your laptop, how to analyse a companies stock and know where to buy or not and a whole lot of hard earned information that you will not get anywhere or be asked to pay thousands of naira just to get access to it. send me your request for the book now to davda202@yahoo.com and i will send you the material immediately.
Note: Its not Free

thanks.
you can also call me or send me a text to 07065059136
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by tunapa4dem: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2012
i dey interested too about usa stock.my mail is tunapa4dems@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by resourceng(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
@tunapa4dem, as you can see i gave a criteria in the post
Re: Looking To Trade Stocks In The United States While In Nigeria? by monopolist: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2012
@jokesola

I am yet to receive it in my mail

kingolusola@gmail.com

Thank You

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quality Plain T-shirt At N1,300 Only / We Are Currently Looking For Moringa Seeds And Leaves Buyers / 5bedroom Architectural Bungalow Design For One Plot Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.