Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (846 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Delivar(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: ... by StPete: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Forget your appearance for now. If you haven't made some cash in your pocket, only few ladies would regard you. I once had such issues as close as yours but now that I've got few change in my pocket, ladies do not look at size anymore grin

But seriously, get that cash and the lady of your choice would come running.
Re: ... by achi4u(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
Even Aki & pawpaw with their stunted size can talk to any lady of their choices with command and respect.You are 28 and still afriad to go for any girl of ur choice?;my advice is go and find a job and prepare for ur marriage in the next 2 years.

Looking for under 17 & 18 years old shows that you are yet to mature in expirence.

plan well bro.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
What matters are:

1. Size.. as in size of your machine

3. Size of your account in digits.
Re: ... by Delivar(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: ... by KateSpade(f): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
Delivar: I am a 28 yr old guy. I have an average height and I look very younger than my age cos I have a tender innocent face and slim appearance characteristic of the 18 yr olds.
My problem is that I find it difficult to approach ladies in the age range of 28 to 22 cos the ladies in this category mostly look older in appearance than I am and may regard me as a little boy. The girls that seem to fit my appearance are mostly those that are 21 to 17 yrs of age and those are the girls I target. This has made it difficult for me to meet ladies cos I narrowed my search group.
Now the question I want to ask is; will an 18 year old girl get irritated if she finds out that I am 10 years older than she is even when we fit each other in size and appearance?
Secondly are there any ideas or suggestions that will enable me meet the ladies closer to my age without them thinking am a kid judging from my looks?

have you thought about your attire? do you also dress like an 18 year old?
Re: ... by dmcdad: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
Delivar:
Am self employed. But I hate the idea of using money to entice ladies. It makes me feel I mean nothing to the lady only that I have some cash.
Besides am not that small. Just the young appearance.

The money is not for spending. The money is to boost ur confidence.. Buh seriously, u need to fight this issue in ur mind and try yourself out.. The only problem u are having is low self-esteem. It ain't just about ur age or ur looks buh about ur self-esteem. Try as much as u can to boost ur self-esteem, and you are good to go.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? / What Is Worse: Fornication Or Adultery / Vibrant Young Energetic Nigerians Needed ASAP.. Contact Us If Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.