Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates (21322 Views)

Vincent Enyeama And Team Mates Relax In Jacuzzi [photo] / Didier Drogba Shows off Private Jet / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2012
Gentle Naaz: Ashley cole is very short o

I think he's like 5ft 9.
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2012
I been no like the guy. But, I have come to discover that he is a correct guy. DD I am sorry. Enjoy
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by coolted(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2012
I LOVE DIS GUY EVEV MORE
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by philips70(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2012
fankasibe: Driver: oga, na wetin u see about dis topic?
Me: what is it all about?
Driver: dem talk sey Drogba dey waste money.
Me: you've said it all, wat else do u want me to say?

Copy cats! Keeping up with the Ekeindes. As usual with every copies it lacks the shine of the original. Help yourself, get ur own style

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
Waste of money
your money
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by hotwax: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2012
Akbee: Ayaya,yeah,he is economically bouyant.not surprise.
Hmmm,this is cold comfort mr drogba as chelsea is out of the champions league race.i suppose u where trying to boast their morale.their chance of wining the domestic league is very narrow.mr benitez a phenomenon,mr abrahmovich,a co Phenomenon,and inspirator.
Chelsea ordeal is complex.they need spiritual healing.i hed the dude is planning to play for his former club on loan.

So what happened to manu when it crashed out in group stage last season? Or is this the last champions league on earth?
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by hotwax: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2012
Akbee: Ayaya,yeah,he is economically bouyant.not surprise.
Hmmm,this is cold comfort mr drogba as chelsea is out of the champions league race.i suppose u where trying to boast their morale.their chance of wining the domestic league is very narrow.mr benitez a phenomenon,mr abrahmovich,a co Phenomenon,and inspirator.
Chelsea ordeal is complex.they need spiritual healing.i hed the dude is planning to play for his former club on loan.

So what happened to manu when it crashed out in group stage last season? Or is this the last champions league on earth? Utter rubbish
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by zuma4k(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2012
tongue[color=][/color] tongue[color=][/color][color=#990000][/color]if he does ur own... U go talk... If he does his own; u must talk!!!... Keep on talking... Enemies of progress!!!
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by IYANGBALI: 10:51am On Dec 08, 2012
Dudubery:

Naija mentality...evrything na juju undecided
yes na juju die if you wan die
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by IYANGBALI: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2012
hiroz: Drogbaaaa!!!u don come wit ur juju again.we still remember how chelsea take win champions league last season dat one pass luck.abeg unshackle torres before u comot,i take God beg u.
abeg tell them
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by dotcomnamename: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
Teenage Money:

Illitracy gives rrise to poverty... Hw does this your comment concern wat i said

Being able to read and write does nt show u r intelligent... Try to understand b4 u post... Thanks..

Money good O! Chai... Don't worry, God will bless u one day. A monkey living in a duplex... Monkey is a Monkey
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Rossikk(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
Money miss road.
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by HighChief4(m): 4:37am On Dec 09, 2012
^^^Why e no miss road come your house?
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by mensdept: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
I remember Eto giving his Cameroon t-mates watches worth 25k during one of the world cups.

Just curious if Oyibo and Asians do these types of things.

As for Drogba, he deserves all his wealth because unlike Yakubu, Kaita and fools on the Super Chickens, he was and is a world class player
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by HighChief4(m): 6:09am On Dec 10, 2012
^^^Yeah some of them do, Torres built a stadium for his community in Spain and also a highly sophisticated gym.
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by slowie(m): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sam Milla: He just poured a bucket of
water into the Ocean while dehydration
is killing people in Ivory Coast

Even if he puts all his money in Ivory coast "dehydration" people will still die of "dehydration". He worked for his money! He can spend it anyway that he feels happy and pave way for him to make more money.
Thatz where the money came from those guys inspired him to great level in his career.
Go on, work hard, make your own money then go and do whatever you like with it. BTW hw many pple have u helped in ur own life!
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by DOCTRE(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2012
50calibre: £800,000 just on rings? We are speaking of about 200 million naira here, na wah oh! Football is blood money, recession or credit crunch no dey their dictionary.
Hmm! I tell u no be lie oo futball na real blood money....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead / Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup / Tokyo2020: Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles Heat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.