Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates (21301 Views)

Vincent Enyeama And Team Mates Relax In Jacuzzi [photo] / Didier Drogba Shows off Private Jet / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Kirinwa: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
pendusky: Drogba is A Legend! Am coming back to Here! for now its Campaign tinz!

Anyway no Time am Waiting for
finale whistle here
https://www.nairaland.com/1124978/miss-nairaland-grand-finale

vote for ITSMODELLA
team#itsmodella

I won't vote for her because she's saucy.Insultive.
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by RichDad1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Don't mind them. Na capital LIE. Drogba cannot spend £800,000 on Ring... Haba, thats N200 Million Naira undecided
See poverty at work. You think say footballers and your yeye politicians Na mate?
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Kirinwa: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
Kirinwa:

I won't vote for her because she's saucy.Insultive.

https://www.nairaland.com/1093025/pastors-please
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by ola4yinka(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Juju ring
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by miky(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
onila: and pple in his country are suffering undecided

what a dumb nigga angry

its his money he can do whatever he pleases.. tell the lazy bumps in his country to make theirs
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by mankand(m): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
cap28: the people of ivory coast could have made better use of that money after the devastation caused there by NATO, the french colonialists and their african puppets.

Saddist keeep your rotten mouth shut because it smells. Drogba have done more great things to his country than any of your presidents or spiritual leaders in your God forsaken country.

2007 he signed a 3 million pounds contract with Nike and he gave out the whole money to build a state of the earth hospital in his country and employing the best of the best team of doctors for different ailments.

After the crisis in his country, he was nominated the ambassador for peace in his country. He is more respected in his country than any of your spiritual leaders. If you have nothing to do, go and hug the transformer

6 Likes

Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by andyanders: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
Kirinwa: What of Mikel didn't he get? sad

Mikel dey ring dey fight Referee. Until he is through, he will come back after 3yrs hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Next
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by mankand(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sam Milla: He just poured a bucket of water into the Ocean while dehydration is killing people in Ivory Coast..

You fool
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by fankasibe: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
Driver: oga, na wetin u see about dis topic?
Me: what is it all about?
Driver: dem talk sey Drogba dey waste money.
Me: you've said it all, wat else do u want me to say?

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by TeenageMoney(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
saintvc: Why was torres absent? Am i perciving something?

He stayed back because of his son's birthday...

Read it here http://.com/2012/12/didier-drogba-gives-800000-worth-of.html
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Slyuba4me(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
hey, ma broda.Dis is money.
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
I'm not the kind of guy who tell people what to so with their money because I am not a financial adviser. Buttttt this is a total waste especially coming from a dude from his country if you know what I mean. Don't quote me if you don't
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by TeenageMoney(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
cap28: the people of ivory coast could have made better use of that money after the devastation caused there by NATO, the french colonialists and their african puppets.

Is he the president of ivory cost

He has tried for his country...

Havent you heard of Drogba Foundation

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by onila(f): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
REALITY101: I'm not the kind of guy who tell people what to so with their money because I am not a financial adviser. Buttttt this is a total waste especially coming from a dude from his country if you know what I mean. Don't quote me if you don't
cool cool

a wise man has spoken
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by CLIQBOY(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2012

what a dumb nigga angry
na wa for my fellow naija peepz oo..una won dey teach d dude econs?....abi dangote,bill gates no get money pass am? And che dangote and gates dey do father christmas huh?
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by TeenageMoney(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Don't mind them. Na capital LIE. Drogba cannot spend £800,000 on Ring... Haba, thats N200 Million Naira undecided

Poverty is a sin...

What is £800,000 to him when he collects close to £400,000 per week
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
Waste of money
My sentiments exactly!
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
mankand:

Saddist keeep your rotten mouth shut because it smells. Drogba have done more great things to his country than any of your presidents or spiritual leaders in your God forsaken country.

2007 he signed a 3 million pounds contract with Nike and he gave out the whole money to build a state of the earth hospital in his country and employing the best of the best team of doctors for different ailments.

After the crisis in his country, he was nominated the ambassador for peace in his country. He is more respected in his country than any of your spiritual leaders. If you have nothing to do, go and hug the transformer

No mind am
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by TeenageMoney(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2012

what a dumb nigga angry

Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by onila(f): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
Teenage Money:

aint enough
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Wadosky(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
Chelsea legend and african legend
Such a rare breed
One love
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
onila:

aint enough

you can't please human being angry angry
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Gratia(f): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
See what poverty has done to my people,,SMH
Have you been to his country to know what he has done? Who are you to tell him what to do with his own hard earned resources? See their mouth '200 million naira" waste,this that!! Even some of us that are condeming him are so stingy to the core.
Anyway I don't blame you guys,because Bible talk am say my people are suffering because they lack knowledge.

ADVICERS..LWKMD (laf wan kill m̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ die)

2 Likes

Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by andyanders: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
bandiejay:

you can't please human being angry angry

My brother, you cannot surely please people. People complain and even when they are in the position to give, they cannot give.
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by TeenageMoney(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
onila:

aint enough

What have u as an entity done for urr country
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by ujchief(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
Chineese made!
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by ujchief(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
Same way yobo was dishing out bags of rice to ogoni peeps.
#dont mind me, its friday night#
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Oga, did you see that those rings were a combination of diamond and gold with each player's face and name sculpted on the ring and the champions leagues trophy on other side

I have never seen a ring like this.

MOOOOONEY IS GOOOOOD!!!!!!!
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by crisycent: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
DROGBA....nice ring. Thank God u didn't invite Torres, that waste of a buy!!!! I know it was also Di Matteo that wanted to give you a 1 year contract but who is laughing now?
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Kirinwa: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
VOTED ACHUKWUNET.
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by Kirinwa: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
VOTE FOR ACHUKWUNET.
Re: Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates by TeenageMoney(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
crisycent: DROGBA....nice ring. Thank God u didn't invite Torres, that waste of a buy!!!! I know it was also Di Matteo that wanted to give you a 1 year contract but who is laughing now?

All those that lifted the trophy were invited... Toress didnt come cos it was his son's birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates 41st Birthday With Motherless Babies In Owerri (Photos) / Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions / Barnabas Imenger Of Lobi Stars Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.