Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

First Class Graduates Receives N5million To Further Education - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class Graduates Receives N5million To Further Education (6254 Views)

NUC Approves New University For Imo As Gov Okorocha Receives License (pics) / Buhari Receives Ufot Ekong, Nigerian Student That Solved 30yr Old Math Puzzle / Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class Graduates Receives N5million To Further Education by ogusbaba1(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2012
ozodigboo: Now, the next step is to encourage these fine young men & women, to co-habit, have s.e-x, and produce exceedingly brilliant young chaps for the future of our great Delta. it will work. Uduaghan knows.He is a doctor.
yea yea
Re: First Class Graduates Receives N5million To Further Education by Otses(f): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2012
Nice one

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduates Receives N5million To Further Education by ypzilanti: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2012
Nice one! Good investment in the best brains in the state. This proves the saying that even a bad clock is right twice a day.
Re: First Class Graduates Receives N5million To Further Education by ogusbaba1(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2012
ypzilanti: Nice one! Good investment in the best brains in the state. This proves the saying that even a bad clock is right twice a day.

wow best comment so far
Re: First Class Graduates Receives N5million To Further Education by omenziate(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2012
Etumgbe: This is unfair ooo. What of us the THIRD CLASS graduates?

Go to the farm or join the men of the underworld.
Re: First Class Graduates Receives N5million To Further Education by aglomar: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
They should rather invest d money.
Re: First Class Graduates Receives N5million To Further Education by nous(f): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
mrkels: [size=15pt]Indeed, shebi na the delta state I dey too when my junoir brother get sharp firstclass and me get sharp 4. Sometin 2.1, y was he not contacted? Abegi... Even the nddc scholarship I applied for was rubbish too(they gave it to some selected few)...mtcheeeeew. The painful part is all these ones would go and dash that money to the UK govt and come back immediately after 1 year because there's no chance of getting it back after giving so much to their over priced academic system.[/size]

That is one of the fairest process I know in Nigeria. All your brother has to do is buy the N300 scratch card and apply online(Delta state wont beg him to apply). It is as simple as ABC.
Rather than go out and get informed, you are there whining.
Re: First Class Graduates Receives N5million To Further Education by 360command: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
Uduaghan, e b like say u kno no how to spend d money. U don fix warri finnish wey u wan dey give out 5 em to 1 1st class grad.nice move but if u put that 5 million into agriculture I believe that can arrange 100 to 1000 jobs in delta.
Re: First Class Graduates Receives N5million To Further Education by cheleku(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
Dogbeji2: Uduaghan working tirelessly to deliver on his three point agenda. Who can sustain this tempo after him? The man works from Monday to Sunday and has no time for leisure .
Sorry,do you live with him?
Re: First Class Graduates Receives N5million To Further Education by Osheshe(f): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
embarassed

I should be a Deltan by virtue of birth nau...walahi this kind thing wan make change my state of origin sharply

Please God, lay it in the heart of Gov. Oshio-baba to start this initiative, Amen. In all my years as a student, I never enjoyed a kobo of bursary award. Never even knew any such thing existed.

My time is now, Father. Better late than never. I'm itching for a PHD Lord.
Re: First Class Graduates Receives N5million To Further Education by Osheshe(f): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
Re: First Class Graduates Receives N5million To Further Education by toprealman: 12:19am On Dec 09, 2012
Nice one. Good to see some beauties with brain too.
Re: First Class Graduates Receives N5million To Further Education by Ayowumie(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
What Uduaghan did should not be replicated in other states. It sounds very stupid. We are too money conscious in this country. Every thing is reduced to the level of monetary gratification.
If you finished with a first, all you need is a scholarship not some stupid cash gift. Scholarship from the government with a signed undertaking that the recipients would come back to the state after their degree to work for the state government. That would have been the nicest thing to do.
There is too much brain drain in our system and the actions of our leaders are geared towards perpetuating this brain drain. It's so pathetic. angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniben Increases Its School Fees / Most Valuable Currencies In Africa (see Nigeria's Position) / Beautiful 4 Bedroom Bungalow Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.