Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From (24545 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Products From China, Uk And Usa Right Here In Nigeria / Anybody Kn Were I Can Get Huggies And Baby Products From Manufacture Or Company / We Supply Petroleum Products From A Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by ojialo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
dav8id: You're not paying custom dutie if you ship thru them..i suggest you visit there website and chat with them...
thanks bros i actually signed up today but couldnt chat cos my stupid pc hanged.
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by pcnwamadi(m): 12:43am On Mar 10, 2013
Nice thread, very informative
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by toluxa1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
Good thread
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by jackson44(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
bros send me your email,cellphone number$including your office address to jackson44ink@yahoo.com.am cureently in lagos now,i want to see tins 4my self.b4 any further bizness. thanks alot.
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by achicares(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
Chrisvic, what is happening? Please send the modem and the bluetooth earphone.
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by Qasminho(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2013
Chrisvicmall: First, I would like to thank all everyone that have used our service or recommended us to other people. Thank you for your comments and support. I will be using this opportunity to post list of sites we know where you can get your product. Some sites might be in Chinese. If you cannot understand Chinese, I recommend that you download google toolbar on your computer and use it to convert any Chinese site to English. Anyway, let's continue with out list. Please note that this list is in no particular order. They are the sites we recommend for our users

www.360buy.com --------- Amazing products, good feedbacks, fast delivery.
www.yoybuy.com --------- Great products like bags, shoes, camera, phones, etc. If you cannot understand taobao, use it.
www.paipai.com ---------- Just like aliexpress, you can find what you are looking for e.g blackberry, phones, clothes, etc
www.taobao.com ---------- Another great B2B Chinese online store
www.amazon.cn ---------- Just like Amazon USA, you can get nice products from here
www.aliexpress.com ------ Of course one of the popular sites known among foreigners
www.M18.com ----------- For clothes
www.dangdang.com -------- Most popular chinese online book store, also sells great products like kitchen utensils, electronics products, etc
www.newegg.com.cn ------- For gadgets

If you have any question, or find what you want on any of the sites, let us know, we will help you to deliver it to Nigeria. Visit our website Chrisvicmall and send the link to us

Awesome
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by ojialo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
Qasminho:

Awesome
do all dis site use escrow payments
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by ojialo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
CVM pls i want to buy a product on aliexpres and they dont ship to nigeria i wil like to use your company to buy it, here is the store number 113783 pls can you check it out fast and tell me how much i will pay into ur acount
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by ojialo(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
[quote do all this sites use escrow payments author=Qasminho]

Awesome[/quote]
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by ojialo(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2013
ojialo: CVM pls i want to buy a product on aliexpres and they dont ship to nigeria i wil like to use your company to buy it, here is the store number 113783 pls can you check it out fast and tell me how much i will pay into ur acount
please respond is urgent
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by karisle: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2013
Thanks for your share. It is so valuable for me! A great choice to buy some cheap products from these BuyChina Wholesale Shop!
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by Chumaco(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.

Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by miracle4(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2018
Wow! Your list is super useful.

For buying goods wholesale from China though; it is best to negotiate directly with the manufacturers or their direct agents, that way you can get the best price possible.

Apart from free shipping turn around time, most Chinese online stores that ships free to Nigeria are a great option for mini-importers or those who are not buying goods in large quantity.

For buying in super large quantity, these sites and any of 1688.com), Alibaba.com, and Taobao Marketplace are my favorite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by whooog: 7:17am On Feb 10, 2020
Best online customize wholesale services of China
whooog.com is not only a only wholesale China product supplier. We are a professional operation team of international wholesale business and over sea trading.
Thousands of China manufactories including 3C manufactories, jewelry business, dresses and cloth, home and business electronic industries etc. based on the China’s light industry system, we generally provide wholesale and customize service of any kinds of products. As long as you give us you need, we will try our best to satisfy your need.
We encourage small business to co-operate with us. we provide products, logistics solutions, tax and customs clearances, and 100% no time limited duty-free return policy. What customer need to do, is relaxing and receiving the order.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent / New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria / Wall Cladding. 'Alucobond' Aluminium Composite Panels. Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.