Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine (5167 Views)

Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 / Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine / 10 Best Dressed: Chris Brown In Lagos Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine by ijebabe: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
So cute!!

*From BN
Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh and Nigerian model, Isio Wanogho look gorgeous on the cover of WED Magazine’s Dress Issue.

Donning a white ball gown with a sweet heart neckline accessorized with diamond earrings and a colorful bouquet, Isio Wanogho smiles on with Chris Attoh, dapper in a black suit with a fuchsia bow-tie on the cover of the new issue. Inside the pages of the magazine, the two personalities who are also entrepreneurs according to the mag, strike different poses in more outfits.

Re: Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine by Kslib(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
If this thing no make frontpage ehn,make miss Nairaland nyash bend go one side....

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine by ijebabe: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
Kslib: If this thing no make frontpage ehn,make miss Nairaland nyash bend go one side....
I promise you, it won't tongue
Re: Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
Never heard of them undecided
Re: Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine by salam001(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
Un-fine boy,ug-ly girl,gosh wad ah family!
Re: Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine by fankasibe: 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
Boss: what is happening here?
Driver: wedding Nòni
Boss: sweet couples
Driver: oga, dem don break-up immediatly u bought that Mag.
Re: Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine by TheGeneral1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
GREAT PICTURES!!
Re: Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine by Chanchit: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
I actually know Isio 1on1, she's very humble, anytime she's walking her two adorable palour dogs down the street, she would always say "hi" so we turned it into a "hi" contest anytime I see her, I must say it before her, but she win most times..
Re: Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine by demelza: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
Kslib:
You must be the dumbest goat that ever lived.. What's wrong in my post?? It's just a stylish way of saying it must make frontpage.. Or is it too hard for your tokunbo damged expired condemned rotten smelly smelly dumb brain to understand...
Well,on the part of the "never do well group" you placed me under,all i have to say is that this is a faceless forum,so enjoy the fun.. Dont be surprised if you or any of your relatives are feeding/living comfortably cos of my contribution to the society,just maybe...
I strongly advice you to stop using your anus to think and using your brain to poo.. The reverse should be the case...
For you to link frustration to my post clearly shows how frustrated your life is.. Out of the abundance of the heart,the mouth speaketh... Dont loose hope bro,Gods time is the best....
Chai!!! Alll this for one person? grin
Re: Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Lwkwd.....so my post touched a bone...lol....eya...

Kslib.....abeg...biko, éjo....no vex....grin...I take everything back...

are we fine now? Lol . Nice to meet you smiley

But on a less unserious note...the post wasn't really for you. If you observe the figure and mood of the speech. wink oya sorry...ijebabe help me beg am ooo
Re: Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine by Jimbadly: 3:51am On Dec 08, 2012
Fabulous! Isio is so gorgeous!
Re: Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2012
The pictures didn't do him justice,he is way more handsome

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine by tjskii(f): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2012
These pics aren't fine jor,they both look bleurgh undecided
Re: Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Chris Attoh & Isio Wanogho Couple Up For WED Magazine by jorshbami: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2012
I no even knw who dem b,dem go jst dae wed evridae lik say. Weddn na fud,hiss

(1) (Reply)

Bracelets And Shoes For Ladies(male Bracelets Too) / Suitable Dress Code For Clubbing / Pimples & Acne Breakout! Help Save My Face!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.