Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine (17754 Views)

What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by chachacorner: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1143337_regina-askia-beauty_overdose-chachacorner_jpga72a4fb78868b70c6cd8faad37215908[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1143336_regina-askia-beauty_overdose-1chachacorner_jpg1118f83d69012946823c77761350d3f3[/img]

Hot or Not?
Regina Askia, former beauty queen, wife, mother actress is now making a new life for herself in the States..
B.O.Magazine is back with its 4th edition set to be out on June 10th 2013. B.O.M brings more sizzling & exciting juicy content and features this season.

On the cover of this issue, B.O.M features former Nigerian actress& beauty queen, Regina Askia Williams. She has been living in the U.S for over a decade and has also started a family of her own.

B.O.M had a chat with Regina in New York and catches up with the former actress and what she has been up to over the years.

http://chachacorner.com/beauty-overdose-magazine-covers-regina-askia-williams-photo/
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by ebamma3: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
she is an expired product,
we need something new
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by makivy(f): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Good 4 her
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by fpeter(f): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
over posing, she doesn't look relaxed.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by surugede(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
ebamma 3: she is an expired product,
we need something new

because he is not naked abi?

11 Likes

Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Lakayanah: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
Are they afraid of zooming in on her? Abi dem dey fear sai we go see wrinkles and some flabs.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by GueskyGodson(m): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
She soft
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Ibroboss(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
Smh!
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by rali123(f): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
Once upon a time...
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by MrFord1: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
The backgrounds are where the attraction is, not her.
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
I remember that film....'QUEENS OF THE NIGHT'. I really liked her then, but she's truely expired angry sorry
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
She is beautiful
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
how time flies.
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by everyday: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
She looks lovely.She has always been my favourite
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by inme: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
"Most Wanted"

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by slimyem: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
Which one be 'beauty overdose' magazine again?
Who really buys all these magazines all over the place?

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by slimyem: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lakayanah: Are they afraid of zooming in on her? Abi dem dey fear sai we go see wrinkles and some flabs.
Good question!!
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by timpaker(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lakayanah: Are they afraid of zooming in on her? Abi dem dey fear sai we go see wrinkles and some flabs.

My thoughts exactly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by tpia5: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
speedyboi: I remember that film....'QUEENS OF THE NIGHT'. I really liked her then, but she's truely expired angry sorry

she's not 20, she has a kid who's about that age, she has another career besides acting, she's a phd holder, are you looking for exposed butt and breast?

why not check other threads.

women are not supposed to aspire to be sex objects forever. At some point, they have to think of other things besides constantly vying for male attention.

7 Likes

Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by tjskii(f): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
Shez looking so white,kai,she isn't aging gracefully at all and her makeup is just atrocious
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to join the gentlemen over here and say she looks 'expired' :-( I know, its almost sad.
However I loved her in 'full moon', 'most wanted', 'festival of fire' etc. She was once my fav African Actress. :-)

I guess we all can't fit in the gym. :-(
*catwalks away*
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Gombs(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
chachacorner:

Hot or Not?
Regina Askia, former beauty queen, wife, mother actress is now making a new life for herself in the States..

Frm your english construct, is she also a former wife, mum
and actress? You grammar is confusing...like you flouted rule 21 o!

chachacorner:
She has been living in the U.S for over a decade and has also started a family of her own.

Stick to one tin na...you said former mum, wife etc...now she has another family 'of her own' (like family is a business). Got me tinking, Who has the one she 'lost'? Abi you mean she had a family, lost it all (includung kids n husband), n now she has 'one of her own'

Plz clarify me, as I dnt hv an iota of knowledge abt her

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Tyche(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Regiblinkz(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
Tyche:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
we would like to zoom ur picture
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by yeboyes: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nigerian women and bleaching,disgusting! SMH. angry
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Sweetapple007(f): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
My favourite glad to see u again u re too beautiful!
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
surugede:

dont u like seeing everything in profile?
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by SplendidE(f): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
ebamma 3: she is an expired product,
we need something new
says who?,once a beauty queen,always a beauty queen,so stop hating Dude

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by princeonx: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
surugede:

Regina is a female not a "he"

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Orikinla(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
Most of these fake magazines are just "NOTICE ME" magazines. grin
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Policewoman(f): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
OLD CARGO.
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Fellycutie(f): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
Stil beautiful buh she's ageing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013 / 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour / How I Discovered My Passion For Shoe-making — Bamiro, YNORTH CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.