Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Pictures From 'A Wish' Movie Premier - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures From 'A Wish' Movie Premier (6585 Views)

Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos / Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. / Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From 'A Wish' Movie Premier by YOMIT(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
dick hardener: no offence but he looks fagotty
.Lol this comment dey smell beaf beaf.
Re: Pictures From 'A Wish' Movie Premier by Skanas(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
dick hardener: no offence but he looks fagotty
f..koff Ikechukwu Ogbonna is no gay.fyi he has a daughter...
Re: Pictures From 'A Wish' Movie Premier by BE811APP: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
toluxa1: Beautiful

Ps: at least d "first to comment squad" will stay away from this one.

U sha wanted to be d First sha......
Kudos to u!!!!!!
Re: Pictures From 'A Wish' Movie Premier by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
First of all, this premiere is just somehow! Look at what patience is wearing. Though I'm not a fashionista but from the little I learnt from Idowuogbo grin, I know that's just not right!

koolet: undecided wetin funke dy fynd 4 nollywood nau or she dn abandon yorubawood ni?...these chewingum actresses sha, she myt wana have d dude she snaped wt smiley
You mean you don't see the gurl in English movies before? Even before all the 'jenifa' hullabaloo?
Infact I think I saw her in a more recent quality flick titled 'married but living single'. The movie is cool.
Besides, last I checked all nigerian movies are Nollywood movies; regardless of the language used.

Meanwhile....this movie, if I get extra time...maybe I fit watch am sha
And that guy...I saw him first in silent scandals, he was funny...then in midnight whispers....omg!grin....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 'A Wish' Movie Premier by Double194(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Thank God say I no see Karen Igho for this one. That ediot is just about everywhere. #Ashawo/follow follow#
Re: Pictures From 'A Wish' Movie Premier by pheyiechemie: 12:00am On Dec 08, 2012
My two favourite actresses in the same movie, I think I'll like to see it. But patience, seriously, that 's not a red carpet bag, spoilt the look

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 'A Wish' Movie Premier by anthoniaz(f): 12:50am On Dec 08, 2012
rick.ross:

I like that girl Funke Akindele she did very well in one of her movies where she played the role of an illiterate. I think she was married to Mr. Ibu in that movie..
This Calabar guy i dont know his name but he seems to be waxing very strong

It's SHERIKOKO
Re: Pictures From 'A Wish' Movie Premier by benny4wax(m): 3:19am On Dec 08, 2012
y me: Please who is that cute dude with abolo(skin hair cut grin)? dude is HOtttttttt shocked
I want him grin
its me honey only that i now have dada on now, due to d economic situation of 9ja.
Re: Pictures From 'A Wish' Movie Premier by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 08, 2012
y me: Please who is that cute dude with abolo(skin hair cut grin)? dude is HOtttttttt shocked
I want him grin

I like this comment cheesy go get em girl
Re: Pictures From 'A Wish' Movie Premier by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 27, 2013
Okay I watched this movie on a friend's laptop(he bought the DVD), its quite ridiculous in virtually everything. The story, the plot, the comedy parts; everything was just a hot mess. And I knew it! Thank God I didn't waste my precious time going to the cinema. No wonder the movie was quickly released on DVD, no one went to see it.cheesy. I wonder how it was allowed at the cinema sef, the movie is just good enough for TV airing.

Sorry for being too critical, I just couldn't bear it.
Re: Pictures From 'A Wish' Movie Premier by somadino: 1:31am On Feb 27, 2013
U no go kii me grin
Re: Pictures From 'A Wish' Movie Premier by ijebabe: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2013
speedyboi: Okay I watched this movie on a friend's laptop(he bought the DVD), its quite ridiculous in virtually everything. The story, the plot, the comedy parts; everything was just a hot mess. And I knew it! Thank God I didn't waste my precious time going to the cinema. No wonder the movie was quickly released on DVD, no one went to see it.cheesy. I wonder how it was allowed at the cinema sef, the movie is just good enough for TV airing.

Sorry for being too critical, I just couldn't bear it.
I was expecting the hot mess to be from Bishop's side and not the whole movie after seeing the trailer.

I'm still going to watch it anyway. Patience, Bishop and Funke in one movie? I gats to watch it embarassed
Re: Pictures From 'A Wish' Movie Premier by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
ijebabe:
I was expecting the hot mess to be from Bishop's side and not the whole movie after seeing the trailer.

I'm still going to watch it anyway. Patience, Bishop and Funke in one movie? I gats to watch it embarassed

Yea...much of it was from Bishop. Patience role was synonymous to waka pass. Funke did well, but her character was just blah.
The major flop of the movie is just the script! The plot in the story had no direction. If the comedy parts were so funny, it would've been a sort of makeup, but it wasn't! Only the first scene was a little funny. The director did a very bad job, and that worsened the scripting which was already bad. You need to watch it too though. Lemme know your view

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Out: Top 100 Greatest Nollywood Actors Of All Time / Every Body Hate Chris / Remember The '3 Orange Men' Mirinda Commercials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.