Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. (12098 Views)

Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet / Thread For Lovers Of "The Johnsons" On African Magic / Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by joyblinks(f): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
i don't know if a topic like this has already been created.

Ini edo is really getting bigger by the day

http://fizzygist..com/2013/01/pictures-from-just-concluded-event.html

Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by joyblinks(f): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
more

Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by Rocktation(f): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
this genevive is always beautiful... see as ini old.. na wa o

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by cigaricon(m): 4:51am On Feb 02, 2013
What drug is denrele on?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by pboiskinpy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
Kk
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by claremont(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
Only Geneveive looks "do-able" there, all the others are not pleasing to the eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by chuckdelis: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
Derenle is so so anoyin,complete waste of pregnancy abi na sperm. sad
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by dimcee(f): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
Gene baby aℓℓ d'way. Simple n burifu

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by AZeD1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
cigar icon: What drug is denrele on?
Expired panadol smoked with guava leaves and cow dung

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by Cutieluv: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
coolGenevive is always representing..thumps up babes!!u'r a beauty to behold..Alex Ekubo isn't lookn bad either

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by steffans(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wats wrong with Ini Edos Boobs in d 2nd pix......

First Page thngs......Wow!!!!!
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by tunapawizzy: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
old age is catching up very very very fast on ini edo far from her usual attractive self, uche jombo as ugly as ever, rukky sanda looks like a masquerade, geneveive should pay that cute dude to marry her, chidi mokeme what more can i say always looking good

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by Joey82(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
tunapawizzy: old age is catching up very very very fast on ini edo far from her usual attractive self, uche jombo as ugly as ever, rukky sanda looks like a masquerade, geneveive should pay that cute dude to marry her, chidi mokeme what more can i say always looking good

that cute dude is unfortunately gay.....tooo bad for genny huh?
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by sholay2011(m): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
As for me, Ini looks good...only fatter...I sense shez pregnant.

Uche ugly jombo...stop making us experience masquerade festival at this time of the year.

Rukky sanda...do I need to say more? *spits*
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by tunapawizzy: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
Joey82:

that cute dude is unfortunately gay.....tooo bad for genny huh?
how did u know....u dey do d guy?
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by answerme(f): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
I think Ini is pregnant.
Genevieve..so always on point!
Others..ehmm no comments.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by ifyalways(f): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
Is it Eku Edewor with The Jara guy?
Shes all bones and the gown didn't help matters. embarassed

Genny kiss
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by phaya(f): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
I thought it was 'viewers choice award' not 'actors/actress award'. Where are the pics of the 'viewers' or am I the one not understanding the concept? I'll like to know
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by ideee03(f): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
Genny..muaaahh(hawt),Ini(chubby nd cutee)uche(no comment),Chidi*licks lips*,uti(nice),Eku Edowor(too bonny),Alex(yummy)too bad he's...*coughs*Denrele,Rukky and d others kiss
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by YoursGEJ(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
how does this affect the retardeeness of GEJ. Them go event take picture and so?
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by bedford101(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
Am suspecting that dude seriously...that guy is gayish fa.g kinda attitude
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by blackbeau1(f): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
they all look fabulous.and for those of you going on and on abt Ini Edo,remember she is pregnant
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by dorggito1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
grin
black_beau: they all look fabulous.and for those of you going on and on abt Ini Edo,remember she is pregnant
oh really?ok *singin*shakara don end ooo ini don get belle shakara don end oo
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by SamConquer(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
IF U WANT TO LAUGH AND FALL FROM BED ENTER NAIRALAND.SEE COMMENT....*LAUGHING WITH ALL WHITE TEETH OPEN*

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by geovanni24(m): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
SamConquer: IF U WANT TO LAUGH AND FALL FROM BED ENTER NAIRALAND.SEE COMMENT....*LAUGHING WITH ALL WHITE TEETH OPEN*
bro Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я very right!....already lol
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by tunapawizzy: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
ideee03: Genny..muaaahh(hawt), [b] Ini(chubby nd cutee) [/b]uche (no comment),Chidi*licks lips*,uti(nice),Eku Edowor(too bonny),Alex(yummy)too bad he's...*coughs*Denrele,Rukky and d others kiss
fear God
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by tunapawizzy: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
amphometamine
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by Gelco(f): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
phaya: I thought it was 'viewers choice award' not 'actors/actress award'. Where are the pics of the 'viewers' or am I the one not understanding the concept? I'll like to know

By "viewers choice award" dey mean awardees"actors/actresses will be selected by d viewers n d most voted nominee gets d prize,gerrit?
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by stupor(m): 12:10am On Feb 03, 2013
bedford101:
Am suspecting that dude seriously...that guy is gayish fa.g kinda attitude

Leave him ! Do you want tO arrest me ? LoL
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by Ike77503(m): 5:59am On Feb 03, 2013
Yes Ini Edo IS pREGNANT ! I Can't wait to see her in ATL.. y'all wish her the BEST . May God bless you and Philip...
Re: Pictures From The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards Event.. by paul234(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2013
Last to comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

'My Wife And Kids' TV Show / Uche Jombo Features In 'Kondo Game' Policeman’s As Policeman's Wife / Kung Fu Panda 4 MP4 (HD Movie Quality) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.