Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home (8302 Views)

Sambo Asks For Forgiveness. / FG Awards N9b Contract To Julius Berger To Rehabilitate Berger Port In Warri / Namadi Sambo Asks Army Recruits To Remain Loyal To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by HAH: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2012
9 billion is equivalent to 4 states allocation, am seriously thinking of migrating to a saner country cos i don't want to see my children growing in such a rot.

1 Like

Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2012
Bunch of animals. Only God wl punish them 4 d hardships they ar causing in dz country
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by ideee03(f): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2012
I'v decided to keep mute on this,no matter how I rant nd rave about our greedy leaders,they'll still keep on doin what they do best(looting our resources).So instaed of developing a HBP,all I can do is continue praying for God's mercy upon Us all,and d grace to weather every storm we encounter.

2 Likes

Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by tpapi: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2012
Sorry to derail,is it possible to delete my fbk acct,if it is possible I will need tips from nlanders,thank u
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Biggoozz: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2012
We prayed with Nigerian 1st & 2nd stanza anthems yesterday at TBS during THE EXPERIENCE, my hairs were raised, goose bumps were all over me as I wondered at what what paradox the reality of this nation makes with that anthem.

But God, why are you so patient with the wicked? I don't have the moral values to take human lives, if I had, dying to free the crushed souls of the masses by making an example of a good number of these guys by giving them some horrific execution would be ecstatic to me than to keep living.

#Godjudgetheheartlessspeedily!
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Temi99(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2012
And this man called SAMBO doing nothing in office only receiving salary....God is so gentle..
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by rickross2: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2012
playmode: It is official ,i am definitely going to be become a rebel.This has gone on for too long.These Politicians right from the president to the last local Government Councillors must be killed. Rallys are pointless as they achieve nothing.The only way we will achieve freedom and good governance in Nigeria is to over run and kill all these politicians.The time is now if we are really serious about the future of our country.160 million people held to ransom by a few people. Moderator ,front page please.

I WILL JOIN YOU ANYDAY, ANYTIME...
THESE MONKEYYS HAVE TAKEN US FOR GRANTED FOR TOO LONG, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Desdola(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2012
Quite outrageous. I hope d same house would be occupied by incoming VPs. Honestly d masses out there are suffering while our so-called are getting richer. I weep 4 my country
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by patostation(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2012
kunlekunle: when he leaves office he buys it for 100m

He may not even pay up to N50 million. And then they'll start building another Vice President's Mansion for an incoming VP, possibly at the cost of N50 Billion. And the wastage and selfishness in the midst of abject poverty continues.
But one day be one day, monkey go go market, e no go return. Shey Ghana never better now after Gen Afrifa, Acheanpong and others were deleted? We are watching!

2 Likes

Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Ice4jez(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2012
it now i understand how seventy percent of the revenue is spent on civil servant.God will judge all of us one day n one tin i know is there is no peace for the wicked
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by ILOVEPUSY(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2012
teminoni: Sh*t.. ERROR... Calculator malfunction!

This is more than enough money 2 build a factory to provide jobs for over 1000 people!
Pls help me talk 2 them bc i no fet talk o.
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2012
I have said it over and over again! Until we black men come to understand dat nothing like democracy can operate in dis country , dats d beginning of wisdom, and we re all afraid of dying,upon which no man wants to confront the govt. It will continue like dis, until we get a determined military head 2 change dis shithole, democracy can't do dat cus overhauling needs drastic measures dat it won't provide.
4get about prayers, u don't pray 2 safe a nation, u act 2 safe a nation and effect changes, cus God wrks tru people,
If we ready 2 stat a reasonable protest as the european word re doing. Come join my facebook page , let's organize ourselves and stat something

3 Likes

Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2012
tpapi: Sorry to derail,is it possible to delete my fbk acct,if it is possible I will need tips from nlanders,thank u
Get out of this forum now, b4 I pour all my anger on you. Re u human @ all. Wats all ths rubbish am gettingg here
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by abdul23(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2012
My thought too
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by lacasa: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2012
Fresh Air jooor grin
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by zinosleek(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2012
These people are heartless, sucking the nation without fear of repercussion. All these one when these lawmakers or law unmakers dey talk na just way to collect their share, they don't fool us anymore. When d revolution go set for this country, I pray their high fences save them.
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2012
God will punish all of you for making Nigeria a laughing stock.You use N9bn to build vice president's mansion while Nigerians are suffering like fools and idiots.God will bless Sen Smart Adeyemi who even asked some questions and declined to the evil request,God will not fail to punish those leaders who keep impoverishing Nigerians.
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by olaola2: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2012
Wat kind of govt is this ? Govt of d people?
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Kikinki(f): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2012
We are so pathetic.I tell u after aol these rambling.that money will still be siphoned.trust theses pple.I managed to walk across d so called corridors of power.I tell u confidently our money is spent on SUGAR BABES.and we can't do more than kill all of them

1 Like

Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by demelza: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2012
Why are people so surprised? To all those shouting about revolution please let us hear word. Its because the government knows the people wont do anything that is why it keeps on doing things like this.
In more civilized climes, the government would have been overthrown if they did stuff like this but here we foam and rant at the mouth and in a week's time forget everything. So why wont they use us as football since Nigerians are renowned for their ability to easily forget.
Evil thrives when good men sit down and do nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by CohenJane: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2012
playmode: It is official ,i am definitely going to be become a rebel.This has gone on for too long.These Politicians right from the president to the last local Government Councillors must be killed. Rallys are pointless as they achieve nothing.The only way we will achieve freedom and good governance in Nigeria is to over run and kill all these politicians.The time is now if we are really serious about the future of our country.160 million people held to ransom by a few people. Moderator ,front page please.

Guy, you no need am. You know wetin go happen? Dem say anybody wey no take part for the forthcoming census in 2016 will cease to be a nigerian. my own plan be say i no go take part so that dem go de-nigerian me, and i go apply to United Nations for a new citizenship status, then i go choose ghana or canada. lo ba pari
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Omen100(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2012
And at the end, the same house or apartment build with N14b will be sold to him for a giveaway price of N10m & okupe have the audacity to tell ignore the TI corruption rating of Nigeria & religious leaders asking us to keep praying while they get their kickback from their employers. Na GOd, Allah, SANgo & Amadioha put 2gether go fire all of the heads including the so called religious leaders.

Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by tpia1: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2012
tpapi: Sorry to derail,is it possible to delete my fbk acct,if it is possible I will need tips from nlanders,thank u

its easier to delete your facebook account than it is to delete your nl one.
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by fatadis: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2012
I honestly believe that there nothing we could do about the situation on ground. Sitting down at the comfort of our house and pressing computer or phone to comment on this forum will not change anything. It is time for action, we the youth of this country should wake up from slumber, let's shake them to some extent. They are already scared of us coming, OBJ said it openly.

We can start this struggle from Nairaland let's open another thread for peoplee to bring suggestion on how to kick start the protest and strugle, that's the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by austertee01(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2012
This country tire me o, how much the president official mansion go cost then? Maybe like 100bn... Hehehehehehe
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2012
why is dis govt of ours so wicked? na satan himself dey rule us? and to make matters worse, disunity and tribalism will not allow us come together and fight them! they know dis dat is why they keep stealin wit boldness! BOKO HARAM pls we d oppressed call on u today to help us wipe out these wicked and evil govt!stop killin and bombin christians and muslims in their places of worship, pls attack govt officials from top to bottom, their homes, offices, investments, we will support u. death to all nigerian govt officials. i am vexed. enuf is enuf!

1 Like

Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2012
Thats just great
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by omarky(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2012

My brother, let's make it real... Am in for this
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by kaeto(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2012
Where is El Rufai, he should co ordinate a jihadly revolution, I couldn't even read a thing, JESUS! Youths of this nation, north and south, christian and muslim,must come together against these evil men. Right now!exchange contact details now now now! We have for long gone past the expected extreme, please no more funny comments, let's act now!now!!now!!!
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by sexylabo(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2012
this administration sef wan pass abacha own...money they cant spend in their life time....................Come 2015 we are not voting for any stupid politicians........God punish una
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by wablet(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
I'm an optimistic ardent lover of Oga Jona's administration, but with this insensitivity, I hope I won't regret voting for Jonathan in 2011
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
Red-Light:
they must be building alice wonderland, atlantis or a mansion in the air with such money... its like this administration is just out 4 itself alone.. After eatin 1billion food, they sleep in 9billion naira mansion when many nigerians are sleeping under bridge.. Smh 4 dis government
...up GEJ! What more can we expect from a Government whose eye are blinded by filthy lucre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawyer Sues FG Over Refusal To Confirm Onnoghen As CJN / APC, PDP Trade Words As Political Thuggery Takes Toll In Sokoto / Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.