Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home (8317 Views)

Sambo Asks For Forgiveness. / FG Awards N9b Contract To Julius Berger To Rehabilitate Berger Port In Warri / Namadi Sambo Asks Army Recruits To Remain Loyal To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by sunkoye: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
the real worth of the God forsaken house might just be 400m. peeps,i get scared every day of what they do that am not preview to... and what they will do.
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by AdeniyiA(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
i deyy veexxxxxxx! *tears shirt n searches for AK47*
na gold and diamond-plated house,
recently Obasanjo talked about revoltn....it looms.
Nigeria needs purging n cleansing from all these insensitive n selfish leaders.
mtshewww!
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by na2day(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
You fucktards,
Should stfu!
Who voted them in?

You've not seen anything, by the time they finish with you lots,
Somalia will be like Dubai!

And all of you crying for God to come and kill them for you?
You are all brain dead!
Your mates in Egypt are taking their lives in their hands while you lot are sitting on your skinny arses!

On the other thread, a call was made to gauge whether someone who can put the fear of God into the looters should be voted for in the next election, you cry babies were shouting, he is a religious nut, then enjoys your liberal thieves and if I hear any complaint from you loosers again?
I will smash this my nexus 4 phone!
Mtsheeeeeeeeew!

3 Likes

Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by richfaxy: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
We really have a clueless government with misplaced priority. 14Billion Naira for 1 person's house? what kinda house are they building with such? When majority of those that put them there dont even have a roof over their heads or even a few thousands to rent a shack for 1 year.
May God have mercy on our government
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by tpapi: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
Raymondenyi:
Get out of this forum now, b4 I pour all my anger on you. Re u human @ all. Wats all ths rubbish am gettingg here
r u madd or crazy,am I d cause of ur frustration,u beta channel ur frustated n poverty stricken life to ur family,iidiot
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by onatisi(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
na2day!:
You fucktards,
Should stfu!
Who voted them in?

You've not seen anything, by the time they finish with you lots,
Somalia will be like Dubai!

And all of crying for God to come and kill them for you?
You are all brain dead!
You mates in Egypt are taking their lives in their hands while you lot are sitting on your skinny arses!
pls shut up if u have nothing tangible to contribute.it is not mandatory that u shoulld display ur stupidity here.thanks
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by na2day(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
onatisi:
pls shut up if u have nothing tangible to contribute.it is not mandatory that u shoulld display ur stupidity here.thanks

Stupidity?
Ahahah
One of the zombies talking!
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by sweetgala(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
Anyone born of a woman that scolds me for raining curses abuse and wishing misfortune on the lives of GEJ his cronies and their immediate family would have such curses transferred unto him/her.
There are destitute children living under bridges in towns throughout Nigeria and this man wants to build a 9B naira house. May he never know peace inside that house.
Evil men commit lives after them.
PURE WICKEDNESS angry
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by salolo(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
in face of extrem poverty of the people. in the face of industry collapsing, God save us and give leaders that are concern for his citizens
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by salolo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
in the face of extrem poverty of the people. in the face of industry collapsing, God save us and give leaders that are concern for his citizens
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by aglomar: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
Goverment for d govt and by d govt. @Playmode: u didn't reply my mail.
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
biafra kwenu: I've resigned from Nigeria

''Jonathan and his people are senseless'' is an understatement.

Now who blames a Man of God buying 5 private jets

It's the Nigerian mentality.

N14BILLION FOR VICE PRESIDENT'S HOUSE.
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Karleb(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
Na thunder go fire dis pig eating son of a bitch called nigeria govt esp. (dis so called vp n d house of assembly). infact am in a state of metagrabolised melancholia 4 my counry nigeria can't believe dat some1, i mean ao can 1 person build a building with N14B in a country were d loyal citizen are starving. well i reserve my comment *walks away angrily*.
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by bestman09(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
While i do not support the huge amount being requested for the project, i wish to point out that, it is not a personal property of Sambo, the incumbent vice President. The original project started since 2009 and if care is not taken, Sambo may not even be the one to enjoy it. Sambo and his boss, the president are not the ones awarding the contract or building the house themselves, so we should stop attacking their personality all the time.
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by philips70(m): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
The very reason almighty BEAF had to resign from his Nairaland job. Aso rock was becoming too indefensible. Billionaire took up his role and still he is gradually going under cover. Why? They all smell REVOLUTION. Unbelievable lot!

1 Like

Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Temi99(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
"craking Ak47,where can we start..."kill them all.."
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by smemud(m): 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
revolution...revolution...revolution...we need it in this goddam country nigeria
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by ABUGEORGE(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
Why are we complaining, are we not d same people who dump print for dem to represent us, 2015 is coming dey no dey tell person.
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by gabriel212: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
Y d waste of time when the money had already been released to the contractor!!! all this one frrom smart and co na formatting make he no b like say he no talk. useless people.
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by davidonyemayma: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
Though everybody has right to say his/her mind but these assertions are unnecessary! De house in question is not Sambo's own. Its the villa of de vice president of Nigeria. Usually, such structures are not ordinary buildings as a matter of national security. In a situation of external aggression or internal subvertion like de boko boys are doing, dat official villa becomes de heart and soul of Nigeria-dat is if Aso-rock has been captured.
So, fellow comrades, lets allow rationality prevail even in de face of a high level emotional exuberance.
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by onatisi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
davidonyema@yma:
Though everybody has right to say his/her mind but these assertions are unnecessary! De house in question is not Sambo's own. Its the villa of de vice president of Nigeria. Usually, such structures are not ordinary buildings as a matter of national security. In a situation of external aggression or internal subvertion like de boko boys are doing, dat official villa becomes de heart and soul of Nigeria-dat is if Aso-rock has been captured.
So, fellow comrades, lets allow rationality prevail even in de face of a high level emotional exuberance.
so u believe that for security purposes, over 50 million us dollars should be used to build a vice president official residence in nigeria abi ?

1 Like

Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by zubbainno123: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
Red-Light:
they must be building alice wonderland, atlantis or a mansion in the air with such money... its like this administration is just out 4 itself alone.. After eatin 1billion food, they sleep in 9billion naira mansion when many nigerians are sleeping under bridge.. Smh 4 dis government

U should be shaking ur head for urself, nd not d govt.
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by stepone(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
teminoni: Sh*t.. ERROR... Calculator malfunction!

This is more than enough money 2 build a factory to provide jobs for over 1000 people!

Sorry... Underestimated Figure: Over 20,000 people
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by kantongadong: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
biafra kwenu: I've resigned from Nigeria
Nigeria is the country AllAH chosed for you, bros stay and repair your own country for the seek of your relatives
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by begwong: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
upon say na CPC win dis v.p ward Counselor/local govt chairmanship election last saturday for kaduna?
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
playmode: It is official ,i am definitely going to be become a rebel.This has gone on for too long.These Politicians right from the president to the last local Government Councillors must be killed. Rallys are pointless as they achieve nothing.The only way we will achieve freedom and good governance in Nigeria is to over run and kill all these politicians.The time is now if we are really serious about the future of our country.160 million people held to ransom by a few people. Moderator ,front page please.
I am with you on this one, dude. I cry everyday for the citizens whenever I read about how these corrupt leaders waste the Nigerian resources at the face of abject poverty.

This is preposterous!
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
This kinda news make me weak. I wish i can use my revolver on GEJ and sambo's head
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by floriana(m): 3:49am On Dec 09, 2012
mrrock: And you begin to wonder why we have No roads, No water, No light.
Some very selfish greedy few are sitting on our commonwealth!.
Will the VP live on the road if the money is used to construct road or live inside water if used to build water system? Abeg give the man the money with jara make he build a dream home Jare.
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 09, 2012
floriana:
Will the VP live on the road if the money is used to construct road or live inside water if used to build water system? Abeg give the man the money with jara make he build a dream home Jare.
Has he been living in the bush? It's obvious they are bent on squandering the citizens future!
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by geez1: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2012
How many low cost flats will N9bn build? At N3m per flat, that's 3,000 famlilies.

Where does the Nigerian VP live at the moment? The American VP's residence is at the United States Naval Observatory and its been there for ages.

What on earth is wrong with us?
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by henryiv: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2012
It is appalling that in spite of the persistent pandemic poverty that has ravaged the living standard of the people,the Vice President is calling for about 14 billion to build his residential palace,what an outrageous sum of money! The wilful act of government towards the living standard of its citizens is highly unspeakable,top government officials now abscond funds with impunity thereby creating unsavoury and a cataclysmic situation. The President has proved inept to manage properly the wealth of the country,which is extremely invidious. Corruption has coloured the daily activities of government officials. Am certain about the the view of Fidel Castro,a cuban revolutionary leader that says " no army in the world can stop an idea whose time has come"A day is coming!
Re: Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home by Lanretoye(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
kunlekunle: when he leaves office he buys it for 100m

Yess,that's depreciation...shay the house na for sambo or official residence of the vice president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines / XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) / Lagos State Government To Continue Enforcement Of Traffic Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.