Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Woman Outwits Rapist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Outwits Rapist (2101 Views)

Girl Gets Raped Second Time After Police Use Her To Try To Catch Her Rapist / PHOTOS: Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist Penis In Lagos / A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by redsun(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
I wonder what happened here?It is more like rape charges in oyinbo land,sometimes very undefined.

She could be telling the truth and she could be lying.But what could have promted her to change her mind?
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by redsun(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
Listen to story carefully,"After taking my bath and as i as entering my room,ndokwe grabbed me tightly from the back,and when i entered my room,bolted the door and started appying lotion"

The quetions are,'when ndokwe grabbed her out side her room,how come she went inside her room,bolted the door herself,removed her towel and stated apply cream with ndokwe still around.How come she didnt shout and got rid of him outside the room?
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
redsun: Listen to story carefully,"After taking my bath and as i as entering my room,ndokwe grabbed me tightly from the back,and when i entered my room,bolted the door and started appying lotion"

The quetions are,'when ndokwe grabbed her out side her room,how come she went inside her room,bolted the door herself,removed her towel and stated apply cream with ndokwe still around.How come she didnt shout and got rid of him outside the room?

^^^More to the point- how come she didn't seize the opportunity presented (no pun intended) to grab Ndokwes' exposed balls in a vice-like grip and squeeze hard, while yelling for back-up?

There's more to this story than we've been told thus far.
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by redsun(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^More to the point- how come she didn't seize the opportunity presented (no pun intended) to grab Ndokwes' exposed balls in a vice-like grip and squeeze hard, while yelling for back-up?

There's more to this story than we've been told thus far.

It just didnt make sense.Maybe she is trying to save face or may ndokwe failed to agree to her terms or maybe that was the best she could do at the heat of the moment?

Her status/age doesnt seem like that of a naive lady in lagos.
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
Funny how all the doubters are Ibhoes. Anything to support their criminal brothers. No sense of shame or whatsoever

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Chairman, 4000 Others Defect To APC In Edo State / Suspected Boko Haram Members Among Those Who Welcomed Goodluck Jonathan To BAGA / Justice Uwais Son Joins Isis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.