Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters (17756 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Governor Suntai Is Brain-damaged - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by skyfall: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
Godjone: the fools championing this campaingn of calumni are thesame ppl that want a muslim govna. I remember the day the incident occur, som useless indiviaduals were jubilitating around the city wishing the govnor death. I stumbled on some of them and i over-heard them wispering to eachother that it is now high-time a muslim man steer the affair of taraba state. thesame crops of animals were equally responsible for Ibi violence. I av a word for them. Suntain wil return home and continue in his capacity as the governor. A muslim govna as far taraba was concerned wil neva be realizable and is imposicant.

So how are you different from them now? Nigerians sha. Is it the gov's religion that matters, or to have somebody who'll develop your state?
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by Hassanardo: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
We as Tarabians have the right to know the exact health position of the governor(Suntai) and not to depend on fabricated lies of crooks & liers who have always said that the govenor is in good condition of health.There are claims and counter claims that some of these crooks have visited the ailing governor in germany without any shred of evidence till today.When did the governor become a ghost not to be seen or heard by the people who voted him into power?. Oh!! Tarabians, what kind of democracy are we running? We must derive a local solution to address the situation in line with constitutional provisions.
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by omarky(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
Negro_Ntns: You all missed this part in the report.

.....it would be nice to know how much this hospital is charging per hour that the governor remain in their custody.

Here is what I say, The Governor is already dead! Hospital knows the Nigerian Federal Givt will absorb the cost ultimately and the longer he is believed to be on life support the more they can earn.

Why would his status on life support debar official delegation or his own family from visiting his bed side?

These high ranking Nigerian officials were, again as is usual, bamboozled and hoodwinked by oyibo.

That's too callous for you to say. Why will you pronouce him dead? Do you want him dead?
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by dady12: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
when will this 9ja govt will start telling us true story?the man is dead ,so they ve to make the deputy to become the governor,it is just that they are looking for loyalist to replace the acting governor,just watch out,you will discover that they will impeace this acting governor for no reason inorder to put a loyalist,look at their story,GEJ,SENATOR DAVID MARK led delegation to suntai and discover that he cannot recover from the brain damage,sometime suntai doctor comfirm that he cannot recover from the brain damage but tambuwa delgation was unable to see the governor,all this are fallacy,this is a similar case of yar adua,if the man is dead ,they should just make the acting governor the governor insttead of looking for a loyalist because 2015 is what all of them are looking forward to, especially GEJ is the master planner .becuase he want to plant a mugu on tht seat so that he can easily have an upper hand in taraba state
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by HAH: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
The underground politics is that some powers that be don't want muslim to be the governor, apparently the deputy governor is a muslim. so they are in a dilemna. the poproblem they are having is that a precedence has been set before in other states and even the presidency and more so 2015 is still far if they have to wait till then the acting governor will be too strong to be challenged and his obvious power of incubency will work.

Now their plan B according to sources I have is to have some faults of the acting governor then the state assembly will impeach him and the speaker becomes the acting governor to conduct election in 3 months, mind you the speaker is a christian as well, so the powers that be will make sure the PDP candidate is a christian and ensure he wins.

People in taraba should not be clouded by this God fathers and ensure the constitution take it course as it did to Jonathan , futhermore ethnic and religious sentiment should be thrown to the dustbin, more so this guy (deputy governor) is a child of destiny being only three weeks in office and he was appointed acting governor, may be God has something special for the people of Taraba.
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
pompori king: As always..sahara reporters na dem dey get all the news..bloody liars.. history has been made today am 6th to comment

...dude I don't get u,are u calling Saharareporters liars? I bet u wud be proved wrong on dis occasion,....certainly u can't compare dir drive to get to the news first with those of our 'brown envelope Nigerian Editors'
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by ISHAJU(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]Just replace him cos we only govern by well being
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by miqos02(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
pompori king: As always..sahara reporters na dem dey get all the news..bloody liars.. history has been made today am 6th to comment
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by lafile(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
Why look for a credible replacement? The state no get deputy gov?
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hassanardo: We as Tarabians have the right to know the exact health position of the governor(Suntai) and not to depend on fabricated lies of crooks & liers who have always said that the govenor is in good condition of health.There are claims and counter claims that some of these crooks have visited the ailing governor in germany without any shred of evidence till today.When did the governor become a ghost not to be seen or heard by the people who voted him into power?. Oh!! Tarabians, what kind of democracy are we running? We must derive a local solution to address the situation in line with constitutional provisions.

...I strongly smell a rat in your ranting above. Certainly u r partisan!!!
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by TableLeg(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
Chaoga: What goes around...comes back around
What do you mean airhead?
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by setubar(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
[sup][/sup][s][/s]ah big man big trouble...private jet wahala God help am. sadah big man big trouble...private jet wahala God help am.
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by aglomar: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
God's judgement has no appeal.
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by samir101ng(m): 6:28am On Dec 09, 2012
Frankie9ice:

...I strongly smell a rat in your ranting above. Certainly u r partisan!!!

@Frankie9ice,

That my friend is not a rant but one of the most well reasoned comments made so far on this thread. What do you have to add if I might say ?!
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by Bobajo(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2012
Gbenga Adeboye of blessed memory. That guy was a genius. He died young unfortunately.

Ninilowo: MAA GBA LESINNI (lesson) L'ODO IKU
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by basadenet: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
Those people in Taraba state house of Assembly should be quizzed by the police so as to unravel the mystery behind this incident.
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by 2old4that(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
The deputy could probably be eyeing his own jet too, who knows.

Our leaders! They will never learn.
Re: PDP Writes-Off Brain-damaged Governor Suntai - SaharaReporters by danjalingo: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
patanjaly]@godjone since when i found that 2 out of d 3 senators in taraba are muslim n jalingo the state capital is rule by a fulani muslim.i know is just the matter of time 4 muslim to become a governor.so start to live wit it that taraba now is a muslim state. Just go n protect plateau n benue from muslims. d 2 senators were products of mr suntai.d emir was a mistake which wiL sun b corrected as in gembu. mr suntai wiL come bak again,insha allah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Controlled Lagos State Has Both The Highest External & Internal Debts - PDP / Why President Buhari Is The Best For Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / Buhari Appoints Ronke Shokefun From Ogun State As Chairman Board Of NDIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.