Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

How Much Can I Start With? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Can I Start With? (669 Views)

Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can I Start With? by floranbee1(f): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2012
I am thinking of starting a small business that will involve baby items and kids stuffs. If there is anybody in this line of business,i would like some information on how much i can start with. Thanking you for your responses.
Re: How Much Can I Start With? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
You can start with any anything you have.
Re: How Much Can I Start With? by emailguru: 4:44am On Dec 09, 2012
I will advise that you start off first by building a small website, write valuable articles on the niche your going into, imbed affiliate programs on the websites. This means, the product may not necessarily be yours, but you can still make good money out of it. Off course, you need to do a thorough keyword research before starting off.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Liquid Soap / Looking For Buyer And Exporter Of Tomato / Neat Tokunbo Toyota Sienna '99 Model Available For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.