Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Got Almost 2billion Naira In My Bank Account and I Think I Was Cheated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Got Almost 2billion Naira In My Bank Account and I Think I Was Cheated (686 Views)

How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! / Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) / Pastor Defraud 492 People Of 1.2billion Naira Via His 'wonder Bank' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Almost 2billion Naira In My Bank Account and I Think I Was Cheated by opportunity2012: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
It happens as this: I went to my bank on dat day around july ending dis year to deposit money. After I deposited d money, I decided to check my balance and I found abt 2Billion naira in my bank account. After some thoughts I went to discuss it wit d bank manager and after he had called mayb their hearquaters region, he said I can go dat they wil do sumtin on It.According to d considered advice of my part adviser in university.When I noticed dat he wil nt take it serious, I decided to report d case to police headquarters office and I got to d police station headquarters in ife bt they didn't av interest in it telling me dat they av heard d same frm one person of their staff and dat was y I left for SSS office in osogbo to report again I got to d sss office to report n one of dem was telling me dat if d money is still there we should go n withdraw it bc it is sum ppl who steal n keep it their in my account. So I was abt leaving their office wen I was called back n they now told me dat they will like to handle d case.I narrated how it happened to dem, they told me to write statement n bring it in typed and printed copy again n I told them dat I wil nt b able to be coming and going like dat bc of transpt fares and time bc am still searching for a job.So I wrote d statement their n they typed n printed it their n they told me they wil work on it too.They also gave me d copy n I av it wit me.So I brought a copy of dat statement wit me n later I was called to report their again.I went their for like 3times before they nw said that their director would like to see me n the bank manager at d same time.So wen d day comes, Me n d bank manager appeared b4 d sss director and we were interrogated n d director told d manager to make his statement too,We were told to leave dat place n as I walked out wit d bank manager, he was reporting me to his wife mayb dat I was d one who reported them n he said dis as if he wants to attack me.Since dat day I av nt heard anytin frm them n d other time I called one of d sss officer, he didn't pick it n he didn't call bk.To be sincere I felt strongly being cheated. I must confess. Please everyone that is reading this come to my rescue to help me. I need your help. I am a graduate, my colleagues are doing their nysc programme now. I could not go because of age restriction as I could not compromise to backdate my age and at this same time I have not got any job uptill now. I have proof of this issue I discussed with you in printed and photocopy copy and d conversations I made too during the period of this matter are within the net of network providers in nigeria. Thanks for your anticipated prompt response.
Re: I Got Almost 2billion Naira In My Bank Account and I Think I Was Cheated by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
meaning?
Re: I Got Almost 2billion Naira In My Bank Account and I Think I Was Cheated by mymadam(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
Are you a story writer? When will your 'latest novel' be published? God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Got Almost 2billion Naira In My Bank Account and I Think I Was Cheated by opportunity2012: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
Please I am serious with this issue, I am not a story teller as one guy said please. Contribute to advise me or don't talk to abuse. Thanks
Re: I Got Almost 2billion Naira In My Bank Account and I Think I Was Cheated by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
what a religious topic
Re: I Got Almost 2billion Naira In My Bank Account and I Think I Was Cheated by MrAnony1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
opportunity2012: Please I am serious with this issue, I am not a story teller as one guy said please. Contribute to advise me or don't talk to abuse. Thanks
First of all, I don't believe your story at all. Secondly, what advice do you need exactly?
Re: I Got Almost 2billion Naira In My Bank Account and I Think I Was Cheated by wiegraf: 1:45am On Dec 09, 2012
If it's a troll it's sort of brilliantly designed.
I do hope it's a troll, else che!
Re: I Got Almost 2billion Naira In My Bank Account and I Think I Was Cheated by TableLeg(m): 1:51am On Dec 09, 2012
OK
Re: I Got Almost 2billion Naira In My Bank Account and I Think I Was Cheated by obalola7: 2:30am On Dec 09, 2012
opportunity2012: It happens as this: I went to my bank on dat day around july ending dis year to deposit money. After I deposited d money, I decided to check my balance and I found abt 2Billion naira in my bank account. After some thoughts I went to discuss it wit d bank manager and after he had called mayb their hearquaters region, he said I can go dat they wil do sumtin on It.According to d considered advice of my part adviser in university.When I noticed dat he wil nt take it serious, I decided to report d case to police headquarters office and I got to d police station headquarters in ife bt they didn't av interest in it telling me dat they av heard d same frm one person of their staff and dat was y I left for SSS office in osogbo to report again I got to d sss office to report n one of dem was telling me dat if d money is still there we should go n withdraw it bc it is sum ppl who steal n keep it their in my account. So I was abt leaving their office wen I was called back n they now told me dat they will like to handle d case.I narrated how it happened to dem, they told me to write statement n bring it in typed and printed copy again n I told them dat I wil nt b able to be coming and going like dat bc of transpt fares and time bc am still searching for a job.So I wrote d statement their n they typed n printed it their n they told me they wil work on it too.They also gave me d copy n I av it wit me.So I brought a copy of dat statement wit me n later I was called to report their again.I went their for like 3times before they nw said that their director would like to see me n the bank manager at d same time.So wen d day comes, Me n d bank manager appeared b4 d sss director and we were interrogated n d director told d manager to make his statement too,We were told to leave dat place n as I walked out wit d bank manager, he was reporting me to his wife mayb dat I was d one who reported them n he said dis as if he wants to attack me.Since dat day I av nt heard anytin frm them n d other time I called one of d sss officer, he didn't pick it n he didn't call bk.To be sincere I felt strongly being cheated. I must confess. Please everyone that is reading this come to my rescue to help me. I need your help. I am a graduate, my colleagues are doing their nysc programme now. I could not go because of age restriction as I could not compromise to backdate my age and at this same time I have not got any job uptill now. I have proof of this issue I discussed with you in printed and photocopy copy and d conversations I made too during the period of this matter are within the net of network providers in nigeria. Thanks for your anticipated prompt response.

What do you need advice for and why did you think you have been cheated?
If you had intended to make money from the 2billion in your account, you should have asked questions before contacting the bank or the police.
And if you think they have shared the money and they did not settle you, i think you should take that as your mistake and find something to do rather than complaining.
If you want to be a good christian, i think you should do it to the letter, and if you want to be a bad guy and a christian, you should have know it will not play to your advantage, so you should had either been a good guy or a bad guy.

So take it as your mistake, cos its nigeria and if you make too much noise, those people will silence you. so be wise and walk away

(1) (Reply)

The Church Of England And Wales Will Be Banned In Law From Offering Gay Marriage / ON 25th December JESUS CHRIST Will Be Plus 1 / Test Every Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.