Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) (41132 Views)

My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... / Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad / How Many Times Have You Cheated Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by CastedDude: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2016
"What A Miracle"; See How This Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. PIC

It is as they say "Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise". This lady has narrated her miraculous experience after cheating death/tragedy due to a little disappointment which got her down last year December (2015). Her inspiring testimony was shared on Facebook.. Read below;

What a Christmas! on 24th Dec 2015 at 6 am, I came to a car park, paid my transport fair, kept my big traveling bag close to the bus where others kept theirs, went to fill in my name, came back to put my bag into the bus I was suppose to board.

To my utmost surprise, my box was no where to be found. They searched the whole park for about three hours but all to no avail, I wept bitterly and lamented that God has failed me because all my belongings were in the bag: my international passport containing my USA visa, my expensive weavon, my new cloths, jewelries and so many other things.

I was in agony but I never knew God spared my life, he took all away to secure my life towards 2016. I went back to my sisters house where I came from and of cause the bus left. That day was hell for me, people were happy and jubilating on Christmas eve but I couldn't, I was at home I had no good dress on me.

Lo and behold On 25th evening a news came to me that the bus I was suppose to board had an accident and no one came out alive. God took death away from me, because its only the living that can stand and recover all. I turn to say this Christmas is the best Christmas so far.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/what-miracle-see-how-this-lady-cheated.html

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Mhizkel(f): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2016
It was a blessing in disguise.
Happy for her smiley

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2016
So this kind fine girl for just die like that?

Thank God for your life.

Maybe God dey keep you so that you go marry Lalasticala.
Who can tell? grin

Lala,abeg check her out. grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by CastedDude: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2016
thank God

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by CastedDude: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2016
cc; Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Spybradd: 9:42am On Jan 19, 2016
God is good, all the time.
And all the time, God is good

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by AfricanApple(f): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2016
every disappointment

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by bimbochoco(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Who cheats death?
It just simply ain't her time...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2016
oh
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Sissyshakara(f): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2016
God is good. But what about the remaining passengers in the bus, dont they know God too

God has a mysterious way of doing thing...

For all your beauty products ranging from body creams, natural hair products,mole/wart removal cream, dental care and body augmentation visit the below website... Gracias!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by looseweight: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Its the Lord's doing and its marvelous in our eyes. When God is with you, he will always turn disappointment to a blessing.

May you recover all that you have lost. Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by AdamsToyin: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Real cheat
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by tooman: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2016
diaris God o
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by condralbede(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Praise God
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by passionate88: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Thank God
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by ossaisly(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by tejpot(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Give a thanksgiving offering.
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by bqlekan(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2016
nah, it's not just her time, no one can cheat death.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by SegunLagos: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2016
wow
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2016
Blessing in disguise...
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2016
hahaha
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2016
A Yoruba saying goes thus..... to ba Ku die ki omo olore jin si koto, monamona a sise imole. U still av a purpose to fulfill in the land of d living. good luck to u dear.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by emmadejust(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2016
the lord is our preserver and advantage
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by SandraEmoney(f): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by vault(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2016
shocked allahu akbar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2016
Africans and their warped sense of reasoning.... Why can't you just understand it that your time has not reached? Thanking God for sparing your life through mystical means is like also thanking God for not saving those people on the bus! Or is he no longer the almighty? What do you think will be the fate of the relatives of the people who died? Are you aware some of them might be bread winners? The fact is that their time is up and their fate decided. If she was alone in her car and was saved from accident, her post would have been somehow understandable...

Young lady, just be happy that you are alive! Simple... If your time don reach, even if you like loose ten million naira in that park, you will be on that bus....

That was how a bomb went off in a Church in the North and a foool came to facebook to thank God for making his mum not wake up for the morning service... Thereby saving her. Meanwhile, hundreds died in the same church that day oo... Which is ironically, "The House Of God"

27 Likes

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by COvo(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2016
god works in mysterious ways. He took that luggage away because he knows you wouldn't be able to travel without your weavon, and expensive clothes and your visa. Thank God say you nor form stubborn head say you must enter bus. God bless you
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by lilwayneme(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2016
Praise the lord...
Once there's life,there's hope
Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Smellymouth: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2016
Why not come out plainly to tell us you've gotten an International visa, expensive weavons and show ur picx?

I blame the mods when carry this come FP undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by Rexphobia(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2016
I don't know whether I should be happy for her or sad that some other people lost their lives why she kept hers

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) by sunsewa: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2016
hope u have now giving ur life to Christ,by being born again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.