Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death (23111 Views)

Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend / Notorious B.i.g. Autopsy Report Reveals Graphic Details / Notorious B.i.g Vs 2pac Shakur Who Da Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by odizzy: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
Jennydove: i am proud,legitimate,illustrious and fully-fledged daughter of mbano in imo state......otuocha,i mean ooops....i hope the mods wont ban me,am just representing my hometown
u mean ur repin otuocha gi, abi otuocha mma gi
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by redsun(m): 12:42am On Dec 16, 2012
One of the blacks enigma.Silent for different fundamental reasons that we will never seems to know why.Because blacks prefered being uninformed.

Legends dont die.
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Homar(m): 1:19am On Dec 16, 2012
I guess if you people have listened to 2pac hit track hit em up una go know why big first strike am down first .
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by ajanaku2(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2012
I'm an ardent Fan of both Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G; no need for the "late" 'cos I think they both live on...

I think they both have their Forte...When it comes to Lyrics, Flow, Rhymes, Rhythms, hardcore Metaphor, Assonance, alliteration and all other ingredients of poetical Rap, I give it to Christopher... Check out this line from the track "Hypnotize": Every CUTIE with a BOOTY bought a COOGI...and this from "Who shot ya": I can hear sweat trickling down your CHEEK, Your heartbeat sounds like Sasquatch FEET, Thundering, shaking the con-CRETE

On the other hand, when it comes to realism, inspirations, motivations, Heart-felt Punch-lines, Thug-Life, Lyrics that go down with the down-trodden and the ever-hustling Ghetto Niggers on the streets, then it's My Man, Amaru, all the way...Check out this line from "Starin' Through My Rear View": I give a holla to my Niggers in the darkest Corners, roll a perfect Blunt, and let me spark it for ya...

Well, I respect and admire the both of them, but I prefer Makaveli the Don Killuminati, anyday, anytime! THUG-LIFE!

1 Like

Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Burger01(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2012
I miss you man. Never a rapper like you.. What you left behind are bunch of kid and unlyrical rappers.. What do u have to die for man. Damn, I Miss You.. Who shot ya?
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Burger01(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2012
cyril83: imo state? I heard their gurls don't close legs
That's tempting. I gat to spend the remaining parts of my hols in Imo State, with lotta cappers in my kitty..
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by moneyhungry(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2012
its funny niccas claim 2PAC = GOAT...but
niccas finally realize this dude had NO
LYRICS....you could spend all day..searchin
can't find one GOOD PUNCHLINE
i heard better from niccas without a deal.

BIGGY WAS D KING OF METAPHORS, PUNCHLINES, RHYMES, AND WORDPLAY.

- I'm tasting revenge at the tip of my lips, I can't wait to fill my clips in his hips.
-I got techniques drippin' out my butt cheeks. Sleep on
my stomach so I don't f*** up my sheets.
- I got seven mack 11’s, about eight 38’s
Nine 9’s, ten mack tens, the shits never ends.
B.I.G 4EVA!
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by moneyhungry(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2012
d most AmAZIng thing about notorious B.I.G is dat HE NEVER WROTE LINES: HE WAS A MAAD FREESTYLER.... do you research.
PAC could only write.
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by moneyhungry(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2012
B.I.G'S verse from 'notorious thugs' ft. bone thugs:

-Armed and dangerous
Ain't too many can bang wit us
Straight up weed no angel dust
Label us notorious
Thuggish niggaz that love to bust
It's strange to us
Yall niggaz be scramblin, gamblin
Up in restaurants wit mandolins, and violins
We just sittin here tryin to win
Tryin not to sin
High off weed and lots of gin
So much smoke need oxygen
Steadily countin them Benjamins
Nigga you should too, if you knew
What this game would do to you
Been in this shit since 92
Look at all the bullshit I been through
So called beef wit you know who
bleeped a few female stars or two
Then a blue light, niggaz knew like Mike
Shit, not to be bleeped with
Mothafucka betta duck quick
Cause me and my dogs learned about shit
Bleep the luck shit, strictly aim
No aspirations, just to kick the game
Spit yo game, talk yo shit, grab yo gat, call yo cliques,
squeeze yo clip
Hit tha right one
Pass that weed and got to light one
All them niggaz, I got to fight one
All them hoes, I got to like one
Our situation is a tight one
What you gonna do, fight or run
Seems to me, that you'll take me
Bone and B.I.G. nigga die slowly
I'm ah tell you like the nigga told me
Cash rules everything round me
Shit, lyrically, niggas can't see me
Bleep it
Buy the coke, cook the coke, cut it
Know the bitch before you call yo self lovin it
Nigga wit a Benz fuckin it
Doesnt it seem odd to you
B.I.G. come through with mobs and crews
Goodfellas down to the Mo Thug dudes
Who's the killa, me or you.
OH MA GAWD! BIGGY WAS SICK!!!
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by moneyhungry(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2012
cyril83: WOW...All u Biggie fans gave up already. 2Pac is clearly the best rapper of all time. His lyrics came straight from the heart..he is a god to rap he did nothing but make music..half the shit he wrote he was drunk or high doing it..trust me dude Biggie was just a copycat just like some of u said. Tupac rapped more about life and realism..putting knowledge into our heads that would change our lives and see things differently in the future. 2Pac all the way R.I.P

u're sleeping on B.I.G... wake up! ur favorite rappers adore him n half d industry bite him. pac wrote, but BIG freestyled.... do d math bro.
big daddy Kane, rakim, kool-g rap, scarface, chino, big L, cannibus= BIGGY!!
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by bigbasho: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2012
Illuminati
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by jerrynathan310(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2012
Niggaz bleed just lyk us:I learnt a valuable lesson 4rm that song.wallace you are the best. Picture me been scared of a nigga that breath the same air with me.
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Shalome(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
Biggie smalls....the best that ever did it....
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by blackbeau1(f): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
And this is our buisness because?
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by moneyhungry(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
black_beau: And this is our buisness because?
biatch pliz.
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by pitoski(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
ajanaku2: I'm an ardent Fan of both Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G; no need for the "late" 'cos I think they both live on...

I think they both have their Forte...When it comes to Lyrics, Flow, Rhymes, Rhythms, hardcore Metaphor, Assonance, alliteration and all other ingredients of poetical Rap, I give it to Christopher... Check out this line from the track "Hypnotize": Every CUTIE with a BOOTY bought a COOGI...and this from "Who shot ya": I can hear sweat trickling down your CHEEK, Your heartbeat sounds like Sasquatch FEET, Thundering, shaking the con-CRETE

On the other hand, when it comes to realism, inspirations, motivations, Heart-felt Punch-lines, Thug-Life, Lyrics that go down with the down-trodden and the ever-hustling Ghetto Niggers on the streets, then it's My Man, Amaru, all the way...Check out this line from "Starin' Through My Rear View": I give a holla to my Niggers in the darkest Corners, roll a perfect Blunt, and let me spark it for ya...

Well, I respect and admire the both of them, but I prefer Makaveli the Don Killuminati, anyday, anytime! THUG-LIFE!
I think you've said it all.
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
money-hungry :

biatch pliz.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
ajanaku2: I'm an ardent Fan of both Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G; no need for the "late" 'cos I think they both live on...

On the other hand, when it comes to realism, inspirations, motivations, Heart-felt Punch-lines, Thug-Life, Lyrics that go down with the down-trodden and the ever-hustling Ghetto Nigg[size=18pt]AS[/size] on the streets, then it's My Man, Amaru, all the way...Check out this line from "Starin' Through My Rear View": I give a holla to my Nigg[size=18pt]AS[/size] in the darkest Corners, roll a perfect Blunt, and let me spark it for ya...

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/917862_Notorious-BIG-and-Tupac-Shakur-therealJMIC_jpgd33852ef0bfd1587a33a83536e397b83[/img]

Iconic picture & nice post. cool
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
dartsidius7: RIP BIG...... biggie was good, but pac was better, even BIG knew.

AND THAT'S REAL!!
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
2Awesome: BIG one of the ancestors and designer of gangsta rap.
BIG RIP.

Lol Eazy E you mean? grin
Eazy/NWA deserves that credit. cool

Biggie brought that "hood swagger"
into it. That "smooth, hood, but intelligent"
flavor into hip hop.
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by moneyhungry(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2012

ok. nice analysis but I disagree wit u saying dat pac had 'hard punchlines'. lmao. pac had NO punchlines, just soulful ryhmes.
pac can take d crown for most influencial rapper, but greatest rapper.... : BIG POPPA.
c'mon, compare d their quotes in ur post n do d math.
-excellence is my presence, I'm never tense- B.I.G
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by moneyhungry(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
dartsidius7: RIP BIG...... biggie was good, but pac was better, even BIG knew.
u can't compare dem on lyrical ground; BIGGY would murder pac.
u ain't saying nothing.
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by ajanaku2(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2012
money-hungry :

ok. nice analysis but I disagree wit u saying dat pac had 'hard punchlines'. lmao. pac had NO punchlines, just soulful ryhmes.
pac can take d crown for most influencial rapper, but greatest rapper.... : BIG POPPA.
c'mon, compare d their quotes in ur post n do d math.
-excellence is my presence, I'm never tense- B.I.G

Sorry, what's your definition of a Punchline?

"I'm tired of being Poor and even worse I'm BLACK; My stomach hurts, so I'm looking for a purse to SNATCH...Cops give a damn about a NEGRO, Pull the TRIGGER, kill a NIGGER, He's a HERO..." - Tupac (From "Changes" )

How about that for a Punchline, Brother? There are many more, you know! I've listened to all Tupac's songs. Believe Me!...and I'm sure you haven't!...Biggie seems to have more punchlines 'cos of his passionately baritonic voice and delivery! Tupac had enough Punchlines, Man!
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by wildchild1: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
That last sentence said it all....Biggie's voice was off the hinges,very unique
ajanaku2:

"I'm tired of being Poor and even worse I'm BLACK; My stomach hurts, so I'm looking for a purse to SNATCH...Cops give a damn about a NEGRO, Pull the TRIGGER, kill a NIGGER, He's a HERO..." - Tupac (From "Changes" )

How about that for a Punchline, Brother? There are many more, you know! I've listened to all Tupac's songs. Believe Me!...and I'm sure you haven't!...Biggie seems to have more punchlines 'cos of his passionately baritonic voice and delivery! Tupac had enough Punchlines, Man!
That's your
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by moneyhungry(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2012
ajanaku2:

tupac had punchlines? are u kidding me? u got alot to learn about da rap game.
- get ur writing crew n their dopest ryhmes, i'd get up in dat a$$ every time. -B.I.G
- I perform like mike anyone: jordan, jackson, Tyson - B.I.G
in two words, BIGGY was a 'LYRICAL DEMON'... someone who never wrote (only freestyles) n still delivers extremely intelligent flows!! ... his closest comparison would be BIG DADDY KANE.
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Emperor5c(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
cyril83: whenever you abt to use word "greatest" I implore you to put 2pac 1st,that's the greatest hard core rapper ever
Remain blessed ma nizzle!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos / Pre-Baby Photos Of Jnr Pope And Jenny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.