Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

*~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (10162 Views)

Remembering The Fuel Subsidy Removal Of 2012 / Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office / Okonjo-Iweala On Forbes List Of Most Powerful Women Of 2012 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
Thread opened for party smiley
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Afam4eva(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by yokiti: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
Congratulations to the runners up (NAPTU and GBAWE) and the eventually winner ; Katsumoto (seeing Abraham Lincoln rise to the top in you....... Victory at last after many near crown)... Hoping to see more and better side of you all in the coming years.

Thanks to the organisers and the management of Nairaland. God bless you all!
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cheers to Kat, the encyclopedia of nairaland politics section, Congrat. To Gbawe and naptu, you've both contributed to the intellectual discourse on this forum, we appreciate you. Lets do it again next year.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by 3itNg: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Congrats to Katzzz.... You surely do deserve this

Congrats also to GBAWE and NAPTU 2. You guys are great!!!
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Gbawe: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
Let me first congratulate Katsumoto. A worthy winner who has raised the level of intellectual discourse here. Naptu2 also deserves commendation as an amiable and intelligent poster with threads that tend to unite Nairalanders and confer a spirit of Nigerian 'togetherness' and collective hope in our nation.

I thank those who voted for me immensely and wish everyone a happy Xmas and very prosperous new Year.

11 Likes

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
Congrats Katz. cheesy
Now send me that mail! I've waited impatiently for so long.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
Where is Katz nah? Or is he drafting his victory speech?
Remind him not to put kiriji war in his speech o wink
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by naptu2: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
Firstly, I want to congratulate Katsumoto and thank him for his excellent contributions this year.

I want to thank all the voters, the moderators, Katsumoto, Gbawe and even the observers for making this a rancour free process.

In 2012, nairaland politics section has been a great place to play, learn and share knowledge (despite the awful bigotry that sometimes pops up). This has been due to a great team of moderators and the wonderful posters in this section. I hope that 2013 will provide an even better experience in this section.

Lastly, I want to thank everybody that wrote kind words about me and hope that I can live up to your expectations.

Thank you and season's greetings.

5 Likes

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by GARRIx7(m): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
Jarus: NPEC co-chair, Jarus, on behalf of co-chair OAM4J and the entire Nairaland management, climbs the podium. Opens his note to declare result. But a brief speech:
Every poster here is valuable to us. Even the garri team added fun to the party, although we don't encourage such.
Yeah, Thanks!!!
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Freiburger(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Congrats Katsumoto.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by GARRIx7(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
On behalf of I, me, myself and my family and members of GPAN (Garri Producers Association of Nairaland), I want to congratulate Prof. Katsumoto and thank him for his excellent posts this year. I also wish to congratulate High Chief Gbawe & Comrade Naptu2 and thank them for their highly intellectual and mature posts during 2012. Thanks to Jarus for conducting a free and fair election.

I appreciate the mature behavior of all contestants(especially Afam4eva) even in the face of some challenges in administration of the election.

Nairaland politics section is an interesting place. I've learnt a lot from so many of the posters in this section. The diversity of the forumites in beliefs, values, personalities etc adds a lot of color and dynamism to the section.

Lastly I wish YOU ALL a happy, peaceful exciting Christmas as well as a prosperous, bomb-free, kidnapping-free New Year in advance.

Long live Nairaland!
Long live GPAN!!
Long live The Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

Thanks and God Bless...

Sincerly,

Hon. Garri (x7)

First Executive P.R.O. Garri Republic (Controversial)

7 Likes

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by VoodooDoll(m): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
Congratulations to Katsumoto
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Elueme: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ok, Katz congrats. On behalf of truth and conscience nurtured nairalanders congrats. Next year just be more patroitic you can return re-elected. One love
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by abrat: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
To whom the cap fits....

Dear Chief Katz,

Heartiest congratulations on your being elected as the POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR.

I wish you a successful tenure and hope that the words from your marble will continue to educate and improve the lots of N/landers.

You deserve your splendid success.

Once again accept my Congratulations!
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Congratulations to my AfganJapaneseNigerian friend Katsumoto

Congrats also to Gbawe and Naptu2.

And to all the noble posters of this section, well done, merry Christmas and Happy New year in advance.

Please stay away from ban next year, we can make our points, defend our positions, ethnic groups, political affiliations without insulting others and breaking the forum rules.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by AndreUweh(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
Very poor turn out this year. Last year, Gbawe 107 votes, Onlytruth 103 and Katsumoto 36 votes.
Mods, though the polls here have never produced the real poster of the years gone, but the incessant disqualifications is not good for a healthy poll
From the 4th quarter of this year, I think the best poster of 2013 will be between Obinoscopy, Afam, Tomakint and Naptu.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
Andre Uweh: Very poor turn out this year. Last year, Gbawe 107 votes, Onlytruth 103 and Katsumoto 36 votes.
Mods, though the polls here have never produced the real poster of the years gone, but the incessant disqualifications is not good for a healthy poll
From the 4th half of this year, I think the best poster of 2013 will be between Obinoscopy, Afam, Tomakint and Naptu.
the award is for the whole year
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
I agree there was low turn out this year,has but I won't be surprised if it's because of open ballot system that did not give room for multiple handles voting.

Andre Uweh: Very poor turn out this year. Last year, Gbawe 107 votes, Onlytruth 103 and Katsumoto 36 votes.
From the 4th half of this year, I think the best poster of 2013 will be between Obinoscopy, Afam, Tomakint and Naptu.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
olawalebabs: the award is for the whole year

He is looking at trend
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Jarus:

He is looking at trend
Even at that, the October debate is the magic wand that swing the votes to Katz.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
Congratulations to Mr Katsumoto, an intelligent and very consistent poster.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
CONGRATS PROFESSOR KATSUMOTO
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
Jarus: I agree there was low turn out this year,has but I won't be surprised if it's because of open ballot system that did not give room for multiple handles voting.

Yes a few protested by not voting but I think its more of the later, the open balloting did not give room for multiple handles voting. I will suggest open balloting system should be encouraged in all our elections going forward.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
OAM4J:

Yes a few protested by not voting but I think its more of the later, the open balloting did not give room for multiple handles voting. I will suggest open balloting system should be encouraged in all our elections going forward.

Yeah.

2010 was poorest. We had less than 40 votes, but it was because we were mourning Bawomolo during the period.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Ngwakwe: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
The low turnout was due to a boycott to the poll by some section of Politic Section forumites.

Jarus, hiding my post in a bid to stiffen opposition to your draconian rule is immaterial and barbaric to freedom of individual opinion bequeathed to us by God.

Continue to display your level of accommodation and maturity in Nairaland against anybody that questions your autocratic decision.

I know your are intelligent, no question about that. You can also coordinate/moderate difficult debates, which I have seen your qualities in doing so but I want you to go further to separating your opinion and pride when dealing with people of diverse background no matter how foolish our opinion may look.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
^ Stop your fixation on Jarus.

I hid your post and that of bluetooth. Any further attempt to 'tribalise' this thread will warrant a ban.

1 Like

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Ngwakwe: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
I Ngwakwe tribalistic, I have grown far more than that and you know it.

Just watching against it in people who supposedly are learned and pointing it out.

OAM4J: ^ Stop your fixation on Jarus.

I hid your post and that of bluetooth. Any further attempt to 'tribalise' this thread will warrant a ban.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Desola(f): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
E ba mi ke halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E yin oluwa logooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Inu mi dun pe mo rojo oni...
Inu mi dun wipe baba ka mi ye....
Oseun Jesu, baba mo wa sope...

Ha! Oluwa, mo dupe to mu oriire oni yi soju emi mi, ti o je ki awon ota yo mi, ti o je ki laala mi ja sasan lori Katsumoto. O seun oluwa ti gbogbo aawe ati adura mi gba lori election yi.

Ha! I need to go back inside the church and do special idupe.

I am coming, I haven't arrived.

In the meantime, please feel free to order odeku on my tab.

I am coming...

Oluwa O se!!!

1 Like

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by wesley80(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
Jarus: I agree there was low turn out this year,has but I won't be surprised if it's because of open ballot system that did not give room for multiple handles voting.

Would you be surprised if it had to do with discontent over your handling of Afam's suspension? I know we r over it but I can't help but wonder if lessons have been learnt, what with this apparent willful ignorance? My brother, "Denial" isn't only a river in Egypt, it could sometimes be a well respected Mod in Nairaland!

BTW, congrats to Katz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obiano Marks Armed-forces Remembrance Day In Awka- Pictures / Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde / 2023: INEC May Appeal Court Judgement On Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.