Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen (22126 Views)

Nigerian Screen Legend Takes A Bow From NTA / Nollywood Legends Susan Peters & Ada Ameh To Be Celerated In Benue State / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Lakayana: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2012
Since there are vacancies in the elders forum of NOLLYWOOD please people like Kenneth Okonkwo with his pot belly should be promoted to the elders forum immediately and stop disturbing our eyes with T shirt and jeans that looks horrible on him. As for Kanayo. o Kanayo please make him the village head.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by oraclefemi(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2012
Those faces are legends... Lagos na wah
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by shewanna: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
trix!:

A clear effect of watching too much Nollywood movies.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. "WE WILL BE MISSED" ke
Abeg º°˚˚°ºoo moderator,edit pls. Don't let us be missed now º°˚˚°ºoo.Bikko!
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Minderz(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
smsmoney: May all their souls RIP.
amen ooo
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by duddey(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
Comical sam loco,,,energetic elebeli elebuwa,,and d doggedness and coolness of pete eneh wil be greatly missed! Rest on ICONS
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by bblacky(f): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
Am still wondering why ts only d elderly dat passes away? S dr any fraternity de al involve demselvs in?

***thinkin aloud***

Ihensie! Never knw he too s gone! I sure wil miss Enebeli, Ashley Nwosu and Pet Eneh! RIP!!
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
bblacky: Am still wondering why ts only d elderly dat passes away? S dr any fraternity de al involve demselvs in?

***thinkin aloud***

Ihensie! Never knw he too s gone! I sure wil miss Enebeli, Ashley Nwosu and Pet Eneh! RIP!!

waz your dad part of the fraternity too how did you know?
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by denitro(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
Moderator: English O...
Change
Faces of Nollywood Legends that we will be missed on the Nigeria Screen
to
Faces of Nollywood Legends that will be missed on the Nigerian Screen
or
Faces of Nollywood Legends that we will miss on the Nigerian Screen

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Engineer96(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
May their soul rest in peace.
Amen.
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by basadenet: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
They are more than just four, how about Ashley Nwosu, sisi carol of face to face etc......................
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by PurestBoy(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
I'll miss Pete Edoche
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by basadenet: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
Is he dead? and where is the source of your info?
PurestBoy: I'll miss Pete Edoche
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Eobiabo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
Please moderators this is not the first time a topic that has been mis-spelt is on the frontpage, it potrays a bad image of our literacy rate thank you.
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by basadenet: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mr Grammar why dont you do the correction? all what matters to people is the content not grammar.
Eobiabo: Please moderators this is not the first time a topic that has been mis-spelt is on the frontpage, it potrays a bad image of our literacy rate thank you.
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by aieromon(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
Seriously,the topic hasnt been edited till now?
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by chucky234(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
great men lives forever,RIP our beloved legends.
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by sugar001(f): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
Faints
Lakayana: Since there are vacancies in the elders forum of NOLLYWOOD please people like Kenneth Okonkwo with his pot belly should be promoted to the elders forum immediately and stop disturbing our eyes with T shirt and jeans that looks horrible on him. As for Kanayo. o Kanayo please make him the village head.
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by VENUSS(f): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
IYA NGBALI: you want make he take am sting you?my hand no dey o
lol. i can fit laugh abeg.
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by yme1(f): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
I miss Sam Loco and Pete Eneh cry cry
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
el bin manny: Oh Death!!!!!! Where is thy sting cry

Oh grave, where is thy victory?! tongue
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Eminentsam(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
Troll: I Don't Believe In Life After Death But I Wish One Could See These Great Faces In An AfterLife sad
then you are most of all miserable..! Sory for your life.
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Thermythorpe(f): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
May their souls rest i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ perfect peace... quote author=Ejiné]And if care isn't taken, Ngozi Nwosu might just follow next year. But God forbid.[/quote]. What kinda person α̩̩̩̩̥я̩̥̊є̲̣̣̣̥ Ɣ☺ΰ?..D̶̲̥̅̊​ƛt comment Ȋ̝̊̅§ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡‎​ cruel..
aieromon: Seriously,the topic hasnt been edited till now?
. I tire Fø̲̣̣я̅ dem moderators..
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by grandlexuz(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
brixton: Der is also Geraldine someting. Great acts of d nigeria screen. God bless deir departd souls

Yeah Geraldine Ekeocha. She died in September. I did not know Pete Eneh and Enebeli Elebuwa are dead. The last I read of Enebeli was his clanmen visiting him in an Indian hospital. How sad! Totally carried away by Pete Eneh's death. At home we call him Eddy Born Boy- with reference to how Mama G use to call him in the Old School film..This is sad!
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by chinedum13(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
azpeculiar: Sam Loco passed on last year though. Never knew Ihezie was gone too. Great actors during Nollywoods golden era. They'd be sorely missed.
me too never know ihezie was gone too, pls what is his surmname?
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by sunky644(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
Akuviv: Ashley Nwosu, Christy Essien Igbokwe, Toun Oni of Fuji House of Commotion
You don't mean it! Is Toun Oni dead?
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by hackman90: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
O.T.I.S:
Nigerians only appreciate people when they die! why? we throw insults and criticize those alive in nollywood, but when they die, we come out with our holy-pass-you attitude pretending we love and miss them......shame!
funny but the truth.rotflmao
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by kokoA(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
its Pete Eneh! Ordeh!

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by yme1(f): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
you wan use your mouth kill am ni cheesy
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by stineb1: 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
Troll: I Don't Believe In Life After Death But I Wish One Could See These Great Faces In An AfterLife sad
Who cares?
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Fraih(f): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
afam4eva: I'm sure all these men have gathered for a village meeting in a movie before.
They definately would meet over there to enjoy each oda‘s company wink
afam4eva: I'm sure all these men have gathered for a village meeting in a movie before.
They definately would meet over there to enjoy each oda‘s company
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Livebetalife(f): 5:12am On Dec 10, 2012
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Do you wish to Livebetalife?
Tired of relying on Your Parent / Friends?
Then join
[liveBETAlife on facebook] now
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by stantob(m): 5:53am On Dec 10, 2012
I love those actors.Death! Death!! Death!!!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chuks Omalicha And Philomena's Traditional Wedding Photos / Emeka Smith Weds Prisca Akpegho (Pictures) / Ebube Nwagbo Looks Chic To The Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.