Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen (22132 Views)

Nigerian Screen Legend Takes A Bow From NTA / Nollywood Legends Susan Peters & Ada Ameh To Be Celerated In Benue State / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by uche2297: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2012
Nollywood...oh my nollywood...you started with Living In Bondage...just like yesterday. We need to improve our MEDICAL standards in this country o!
Great men dying from things like hypertension, diabetes, stroke, leg sore...all easily curable not to mention preventable.
We need Routine Medical Fitness check in this country (once in 3yrs for those below 40yrs old, once in 2yrs for those 40-50yrs old and yearly for those above 50yrs old).
Good health is an invaluable gift!
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by solomonorigbo: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2012
Face of nollywood legend dat will be missed on the screen I think, sam loco effa is no 1, enebelli, pete enah and so on I real think dis guys did well in movie industry
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by anthoniaz(f): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2012
brixton: Der is also Geraldine someting. Great acts of d nigeria screen. God bless deir departd souls

Ekeocha..I miss her
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Akuviv: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
sunky644:
You don't mean it! Is Toun Oni dead?

Unforunately, yes. sad cry
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by Promolysis(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
brixton: Der is also Geraldine someting. Great acts of d nigeria screen. God bless deir departd souls
geraldin ekeocha, ashely nwosu, sam loco, pete eneh, enebeli enebuwa, ihezie
Re: Faces Of Nollywood Legends That We Will Be Missed On The Nigerian Screen by brixton: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2012
grandlexuz:

Yeah Geraldine Ekeocha. She died in September. I did not know Pete Eneh and Enebeli Elebuwa are dead. The last I read of Enebeli was his clanmen visiting him in an Indian hospital. How sad! Totally carried away by Pete Eneh's death. At home we call him Eddy Born Boy- with reference to how Mama G use to call him in the Old School film..This is sad!

Yea right...dat old skol film is my evergreen naija movie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Receives The African Achievers' Award In London (photos) / RMD Looks Cute & Youthful At GloLafftaFest In Benin (Photos) / "Simi Is Not A Competition''- Di'ja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.