Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary (18226 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ivynwa:

Help! Help!

grin grin undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Coolkris Sweet sweet, you wan cry now abi u be the son wey another babymama get for Okotie somewhere as your name na Chris and with the way you are getting on about this. grin
Omo make I leave this fella go do better things, wetin.
jealousy !,it is painin you that your name doesnt start with chris...file..dont fvck with the shaolin monk
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ivynwa(f): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
coolkris: jealousy !,it is painin you that your name doesnt start with chris...file..dont fvck with the shaolin monk

No sweetie. just pulling your leg. Have a nice day and hey! don't you start on that f-word now. Keep behaving Baby. Take care of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. See you some other time in the forum. Thank God for sunday sha or i won't have all this time pulling your leg. Smile, it's sunday---go get some ice cream and cool like coolkris.

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ivynwa:

No sweetie. just pulling your leg. Have a nice day and hey! don't you start on that f-word now. Keep behaving Baby. Take care of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. See you some other time in the forum. Thank God for sunday sha or i won't have all this time pulling your leg. Smile, it's sunday---go get some ice cream and cool like coolkris.
this ivynwa is toasting me o..i don die o
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ivynwa(f): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
coolkris: this ivynwa is toasting me o..i don die o

Old boy e-e-e-e. grin grin grin grin See this Mgbeke boy o-o-o. Laughter wan kill me
Toasting ke?? You are not my type please,that was nowhere near my mind---so relax. Your level of thinking is nowhere near mine so don't get excited yet.

I don't blame you dear, I guess nobody ever called you sweetheart and sweetie and when i called you that your heart began to somersault? Chei, you go fear village boy o-o. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by aribisala0(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
I don't know if there is a kingdom of God and have not met any anyone who has been there.

I doubt it very much

I know I have a brain and try to use is as best as I can. The kingdom of God has nothing to do with this dispute.

Too many Nigerians have been brainwashed by these charlattans.
Please do not start any of that "the bible says" crap with me. Most of you have no idea who wrote the bible or when except for what you were told "men inspired by God" Have you ever asked questions about that?. At the centre of your doctrine is the idea that the earth and man are at the centre of the Universe and God's creation when all the available evidence contradicts this

On this earth "Godly people" "Ungodly people" and "evil people" all have money or suffer poverty,have good health,fall sick,suffer disability and all the other human tragedies such as earthquakes,cancer AIDS bereavement etc. Worshipping God has absolutely Nothing to do with any of that.EVERYONE in this world suffers some pain at some point. Do not be deceived.
i state without any fear all these men like Oyakhilome,Adeboye Okotie and ANY other claiming to give sight to the blind and similar "miracles" are fraudsters.

It is the superstititious mindset of Nigerians that these men exploit daily and so ignorant lazy people believe they will prosper by God's "favour " without adding any value to society. Did they not share in Cecili Ibru's loot and that of similar others yet blind followers talk of "annointment".

3 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ivynwa(f): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
Oya Coolkris hold your forth make we no dey derail thread abeg. We don talk enough. E don do. Bye byeeeeeee
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ivynwa: Oya Coolkris hold your forth make we no dey derail thread abeg. We don talk enough. E don do. Bye byeeeeeee
it waz only you who derailed yourself .i waz reprimanding your silly asz
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ivynwa(f): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
coolkris: it waz only you who derailed yourself .i waz reprimanding your silly asz

Okay you did well, you are such a good boy. E don do abeg. Thanks--- (abeg make i no say Sweetie or Babe again before your heart go go jigijigi jigijigi gbamgbam again o-o) grin Ivynwa shakes Coolkris's hand and exits thread
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ivynwa:

Okay you did well, you are such a good boy. E don do abeg. Thanks--- (abeg make i no say Sweetie or Babe again before your heart go go jigijigi jigijigi gbamgbam again o-o) grin Ivynwa shakes Coolkris's hand and exits thread
its not that easy to finish as you think...its easy to start but hard to finish..still on the chris okotie ish...i think you have a crush on chris okotie but you are coating it
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by skyfall: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
woodcook: Mr. Ajayi said that the “very loud noise” caused the church members to panic." grin grin grin

LMFAO

The guy wan spoil business. Church share price for drop that day.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by skyfall: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Osareime: I usually don't comment on religious issues but that example of Jmartins I have to say something.

A pastor prophecied into his life and he went to sing worldly songs with worldly videos of booty shaking.

I like his songs oh but don't tell me it was the pastors prophecy that helped him make money from worldly music.

Ahn Ahn !!!

That's the thinking of an average Nigerian christian nowadays. Morality is meaningless to them, as long as you make money. Don't 419, kidnappers & armed robbers come to pay returns to the pastors in the name of donations & tithes? Most people go to church not to worship God but for worldly returns. Religion in Nigeria has turned into a huge joke.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by BUSHMAN1: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
skyfall:

LMFAO

The guy wan spoil business. Church share price for drop that day.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin anyway chris okotie is a BIG CROOK, he should pay the man, regardless of what any one thinks of the man

4 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
Its very shameful. Men of God these days have turned to 419ners

4 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by basadenet: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
Thanks for this valuable info. Guess i actually called the guy and he confirmed it to be true, he went on further to say that it was Pst Okotie that took him to court. Is Pastor Chris Okotie really Man of God? wonders shall never end.
livialives: Email: dafph@facebook.com
Cell No: 234-8033025414

For those who are sooooo interested undecidedabove are the man's contact details
Come back and give NL the full details grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by skyfall: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
aribisala0: I don't know if there is a kingdom of God and have not many anyone who has been there.

I doubt it very much

I know I have a brain and try to use is as best as I can. The kingdom of God has nothing to do with this dispute.

Too many Nigerians have been brainwashed by these charlattans.
Please do not start any of that "the bible says" crap with me. Most of you have no idea who wrote the bible or when except for what you were told "men inspired by God" Have you ever asked questions about that?. At the centre of your doctrine is the idea that the earth and man are at the centre of the Universe and God's creation when all the available evidence contradicts this

On this earth "Godly people" "Ungodly people" and "evil people" all have money or suffer poverty,have good health,fall sick,suffer disability and all the other human tragedies such as earthquakes,cancer AIDS bereavement etc. Worshipping God has absolutely Nothing to do with any of that.EVERYONE in this world suffers some pain at some point. Do not be deceived.
i state without any fear all these men like Oyakhilome,Adeboye Okotie and ANY other claiming to give sight to the blind and similar "miracles" are fraudsters.

It is the superstititious mindset of Nigerians that these men exploit daily and so ignorant lazy people believe they will prosper by God's "favour " without adding any value to society. Did they not share in Cecili Ibru's loot and that of similar others yet blind followers talk of "annointment".

Enjoy the rest of your weekend bro. That's all I can say.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by lastpage: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
Theemperor: I am not a big fan of Pastors, but in this case, this is just an unserious adult who puts his frustration on the Pastor.The guy is 42years old (not 40) and he is very unserious with his life. He dropped out of Delta State University where he was studying music.He lacks total discipline and even the bulk of his family members do not take him serious.he is not married and do not make any significant value to family issues.
On this particular case, he is just being ungrateful.I know that Chris Okotie did lot for this young man. Okiotor has quarrelled with everybody. Ask him why his rich brother(Abel) did not help him.He picked up a quarrel with his brother on a similar issue, and it took family to call him to caution,He also had quarrels with his brother,s wife Ote, cos he expected so much from them.His mates have all surpassed him, now he is frustrated.
I do not attend ChrisOkotie,s church neither do i live in lagos, but i can tell you i know this guy from his days at Ughelli.
Tell me, who works for 14 years without pay? Lets think about that for a min. this guy is a complete joke, who is looking for who to put his failure on.He goes by the name DAFPH DAF on facebook.If you go to his wall, you can find a tread of how childish , disrespectful and immature he is.
Even Atiku went back to apologise to Obasanjo, not to mention of this case.

I like this your "contribution". It is obvious you know this guy like the back of your hand!
Now, you have raised a lot of issues that l will attend to, in "short bursts" because l dont want to dwell too much on them.

1.) You attacked his personality:
a.) as "unserious": As an artist, he practiced his specialization, to the benefit of the church for 14yrs and you still thin he is unserious?

b.) unmarried at 42: So, being married is now a yardstick for success? Dont let me start mentioning names.

c.) dropped out of school: from Steve Job (APPLE FOUNDER) to Bill Gates (Microsoft founder), all drop-outs! wink wink Dropping out of school is not a curse, it is "what and why" you dropped out that matters.

d.) Ungrateful: From reneging on promises made to him, to outright deceit in using his brothers name as the Tenant for the rented apartment, Okotie duped this man for 14years! What is there to be grateful for? Pls tell us.

e.) Quarrelsome (with brother & wife, Pastor, e.t.c): So because his Brother Abel is not throwing money around on his or because they "disagree" on issues, that makes him quarrelsome? Do you get it at all?
Think; Gifted people are usually "eccentric" and dont always "flow with the crowd". Albert Einstein is an example, Fela Anikulapo Kuti is another and thousands more!

f.) His mates have surpassed him: How will his mates not surpass him when people like Okotie are taking advantage of him and trying to use his talent for free. Let his 39Million be paid to him and let us see whether he will not surpass those mates! wink

g.) Stupid; (for working for 14 years without pay!
): Well, he is stewpid but Okotie deserves to go to jail for this inhuman treatment. Let him try this in Western countries where they appreciate "human effort and services", if he would not end in jail. Even people who took "house-girls" abroad and used them like they do in Nigeria, without paying them, end up in jail. Do a little research on this.

h.) His Facebook page is childish": Everyone has the right to populate their FaceBook page as they deem fit. What is childish to you might even be "artistic" to others so quit being judgmental unnecessarily.

i.) He should "apologize" to his tormentor, like Atiku!
: This finally shows the kind of person and the type of "beggarly" mentality you have. You must be a desperate person by nature otherwise you would know that it is demeaning to be cheated and to be expected to "prostrate" to get what rightly belongs to you. And you egoistic Pastors too would feel "fulfilled" that they are Lording it over another "small person", right? That was how Jesus was behaving while on earth, right?

Okay, l've heard it said that "Religion is the opium (plant from which cocaine hard drug is sourced!) of the people, give them 'religion' and they would be as senseless and stewpid as someone on hard drugs"!

From the account given even by church members, it is clear that this man was "in service" of the church and there was no "written agreement on terms of service".

Dont invoke God in this matter, its purely between two people, with one using his position to chance the other!
He did not work for God because God did not have any "discussion" with him, it was Okotie that engaged him. Period.

*Okotie was a "musician" like this man, and he got royalties from his records. WHY NOT THIS MAN?

*Okotie was/is a "church worker" like this man.. and he reaps his own rewards here on earth, from the church, judging by his flamboyant lifestyle. WHY NOT THIS MAN?

Okotie lives lavish on the church, using his "selling skills', WHY NOT THIS MAN?

Until we enact a law which puts this pimps and con-men cum Pastors in jail for first-degree fraud (and gullible followers like you to, for failing to use your God-given brain to reason)...until then, this con-men will think they far too smart than they really are.

America, Europe, Asia and the far East are not as religious as Nigeria(ns), yet look at the quality of lifestyle that their govt give their people, look at the life they live....

If our "Religion and the way we practice it" is truly acceptable to God, we would have been far more blessed than these people/countries but like God said in his Bible, "What is the sound of all these bleating of Goats and Cows, that l hear"?
He is not interested in the in the "money we contribute' in church, that is siphoned-off by the con-men and pimps on the pulpit!
God is interested ONLY in our HEART AND SOULS!
That is where these other prosperous nations have beaten us pants-down, despite all our Noise and singing and Tithe!
You cannot be doing evil...and expect the grace of God to abound.
Even those that dont believe in God, do more Good that we that sleep and wake in church, we that foolishly believe we can BRIBE GOD with our money or think that "Hold God to ransom or blackmail him with Tithes".

Let Okotie pay this man for his WORK to his church/ business empire.
Like the Bible says, "Do not suffer a workman, his wages"! Or which Bible does Okotie and these "pimping pastors" preach from?

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by COOLDUN: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
bigmaut:

he!He!! kingdom of God indeed,a fool now called household of God,"Kingdom of God"Almighty God don suffer grin

My dear just don’t mind the already brain washed fellows who think that its only them that read and understand bible, what you have to know is that there are many kingdoms, the house of worship of God I know is Church in Christianity , if there is another name for it as a kingdom I don’t know. May be the Kingdom he/she meant is the Kingdom of you know naah,there are many covens that operate like the houses of worship of God, but Opposite is the reversed case. It is in the Kingdoms that people see themselves as gods and leaders of themselves but in the living churches people see themselves as the servants of God almighty, who Jesus Christ is their leader.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
lastpage:

Lastapge!
Bros u vex gaan o.. U even misspell Lastpage..
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by toprealman: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
So the man earn almost 230,000 naira per month as a keyboardist. Good for him, but I think something is obviously wrong here.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Telez(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
230k?
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by BUSHMAN1: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
lastpage:
I like this your "contribution". It is obvious you know this guy like the back of your hand!
Now, you have raised a lot of issues that l will attend to, in "short bursts" because l dont want to dwell too much on them.

a.) as "unserious": As an artist, he practiced his specialization, to the benefit of the church for 14yrs and you still thin he is unserious?

b.) unmarried at 42: So, being married is now a yardstick for success? Dont let me start mentioning names.

c.) dropped out of school: from Steve Job (APPLE FOUNDER) to Bill Gates (Microsoft founder), all drop-outs! wink wink Dropping out of school is not a curse, it is "what and why" you dropped out that matters.

d.) Ungrateful: From reneging on promises made to him, to outright deceit in using his brothers name as the Tenant for the rented apartment, Okotie duped this man for 14years! What is there to be grateful for? Pls tell us.

e.) Quarrelsome (with brother & wife, Pastor, e.t.c): So because his Brother Abel is not throwing money around on his or because they "disagree" on issues, that makes him quarrelsome? Do you get it at all?
Think; Gifted people are usually "eccentric" and dont always "flow with the crowd". Albert Einstein is an example, Fela Anikulapo Kuti is another and thousands more!

f.) His mates have surpassed him: How will his mates not surpass him when people like Okotie are taking advantage of him and trying to use his talent for free. Let his 39Million be paid to him and let us see whether he will not surpass those mates! wink

): Well, he is stewpid but Okotie deserves to go to jail for this inhuman treatment. Let him try this in Western countries where they appreciate "human effort and services", if he would not end in jail. Even people who took "house-girls" abroad and used them like they do in Nigeria, without paying them, end up in jail. Do a little research on this.

h.) His Facebook page is childish": Everyone has the right to populate their FaceBook page as they deem fit. What is childish to you might even be "artistic" to others so quit being judgmental unnecessarily.

: This finally shows the kind of person and the type of "beggarly" mentality you have. You must be a desperate person by nature otherwise you would know that it is demeaning to be cheated and to be expected to "prostrate" to get what rightly belongs to you. And you egoistic Pastors too would feel "fulfilled" that they are Lording it over another "small person", right? That was how Jesus was behaving while on earth, right?

Okay, l've heard it said that "Religion is the opium (plant from which cocaine hard drug is sourced!) of the people, give them 'religion' and they would be as senseless and stewpid as someone on hard drugs"!

From the account given even by church members, it is clear that this man was "in service" of the church and there was no "written agreement on terms of service".

Dont invoke God in this matter, its purely between two people, with one using his position to chance the other!
He did not work for God because God did not have any "discussion" with him, it was Okotie that engaged him. Period.

*Okotie was a "musician" like this man, and he got royalties from his records. WHY NOT THIS MAN?

*Okotie was/is a "church worker" like this man.. and he reaps his own rewards here on earth, from the church, judging by his flamboyant lifestyle. WHY NOT THIS MAN?

Okotie lives lavish on the church, using his "selling skills', WHY NOT THIS MAN?

Until we enact a law which puts this pimps and con-men cum Pastors in jail for first-degree fraud (and gullible followers like you to, for failing to use your God-given brain to reason)...until then, this con-men will think they far too smart than they really are.

America, Europe, Asia and the far East are not as religious as Nigeria(ns), yet look at the quality of lifestyle that their govt give their people, look at the life they live....

If our "Religion and the way we practice it" is truly acceptable to God, we would have been far more blessed than these people/countries but like God said in his Bible, "What is the sound of all these bleating of Goats and Cows, that l hear"?
He is not interested in the in the "money we contribute' in church, that is siphoned-off by the con-men and pimps on the pulpit!
That is where these other prosperous nations have beaten us pants-down, despite all our Noise and singing and Tithe!
Even those that dont believe in God, do more Good that we that sleep and wake in church, we that foolishly believe we can BRIBE GOD with our money or think that "Hold God to ransom or blackmail him with Tithes".

Like the Bible says, "Do not suffer a workman, his wages"! Or which Bible does Okotie and these "pimping pastors" preach from?

Lastapge!
very nicely put, you do not sound like some body who live in nigeria, have you considered taking up this mans case as his lawyer
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by megachuks(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
It is a pathetic story, he actully took advantage of him. But I will advice d guy to chill because he has no case. He will lose woefully, so to avoid outrageose expenses added to what he had loose bfor.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by batehsyahooco: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
The other side of the matter is unknown, difficult to judge

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by dinggle: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
@Lastpage you said it all.

Cold, Shameful and disgraceful.
How does he pastor his members? evidently members of his church are loyal to him but not to GOD, where is "love thy neighbor as thy self" in Okotie??
Will he work for 10-14 yrs without sustenance?
Grow up ppl use your tithes to help the needy in your community.
Pastors are becoming morally worse than our politicians, politicians loot the treasure, but pastors take from the desperate, the poor, the sick, the fearful and the needy using the biblical verses, and then they in turn refuse to give to their workers what they have earned. Insisting GOD's work is free, while they buy luxury cars, jets and travel first class.
That man's salary was N10,000 as if it is not shameful enough he didn't even get it. To underscore his importance the fact the he missed the service of the week was enough to agitate Okotie, and this tells me Okotie is a bad manager/leader in his church. If the keyboardist was that important why not pay him in accordance?

*Come and be the president we are watching and waiting.

My question to the man, was he providing you with food? not that it matters if he did but if he didn't perhaps his members would see clearly and rethink their attendance.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Johnson6: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
Techwriter u are foolish as Okoitor.how is ur kingdon work? I blv in christ but i don't blv in tithe.i own a company and i'm doing wel.dis ur tithe tin was nt practise by early xtian

3 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by idupaul: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
lastpage:

Lastapge!

Well said LASTPAGE .. U have made my day with this post there is hope for a better and smarter Nigeria... Infact come marry my sister I need her to marry smart man like U
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by razznaija(f): 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
free2ryhme: tales by moonlight
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Livebetalife(f): 5:13am On Dec 10, 2012
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Do you wish to Livebetalife?
Tired of relying on Your Parent / Friends?
Then join
[liveBETAlife on facebook] now
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by HighChief4(m): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2012
COOLDUN:

Thank you very much for your great reasoning, must it be tithes and offerings that makes God to bless people? Many are paying tithes and offerings everyday looking for the fruits of the womb, while the mad women and the poorest women in the society are giving birth freely and safely without even knowing the church premises. You said clearly my dear that the quest for riches and success is the dominating reason why churches are always filled up every worshiping days. The blessings of God is absouletly free, when you worship him in truth and faith, love your neighbor as you love yourself.

The politicians in Africa have capitalized in this ignorance of our people to be dealing with us, because they know that we have forgotten our fundamental rights as the citizens, because we need our everything from God in heaven, than asking them about the blessings which God gave us at our respective towns and villages. If you look very well you would see that these so called GO of the big and influential churches are very close to the Rulers of this country.

Imagine someone who eats from the church calling a pianist a volunteer to God? Chei Nigeria, how does he give all the tithes and offering money to God in heaven? This is a sheer wickedness, a jobless fellow who plays an instrument that moves members of your church, with an empty stomach, while you visit both local and foreign banks every day with heavy amounts of cash. Which God is these so called men of God worship my people? Jesus Christ used 5 fishes and 7 loaves of bread which people donated as tithe and offering to feed multitudes, while our own pastors use theirs to oppress the multitudes. This was a man who has been contesting to rule this country, instead of him to pay this young man off; he prefers to use more money to intimidate him.

If anyone wants to work for Christ, the fellow must emulate Christ in Love, simplicity, and humility, he is the Way, Truth and Life.
Which way Nigeria?

Am telling you, even some of these pastors make our God to look like a very wicked God, not true, He is a merciful God. Not interested in our money. I love that question you asked, cos I have wondered myself, who is the standard for all these pastors, is it not Christ. Will He be leaving the kind of life these guys are living if He was with us today.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by HighChief4(m): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2012
REALITY101:

Long live bro! There're still some Nigerian fellas reasoning without brain down there assss

Thanks bro, its really a sad one. Long time
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by lastpage: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2012
BUSH MAN: very nicely put, you do not sound like some body who live in nigeria, have you considered taking up this mans case as his lawyer

No Brus, l am "yet" to qualify as a Lawyer ...but l will one day! grin That happens to be my "pet dream"...when l clock 60yrs! wink

But really, l've always wondered why "rich people" are so eager to deprive "very poor people" their "little entitlements"
?

Its not as if the man's 10K per month will do any dent in the Church's Tithe bag?

And considering that "Gospel Music" is one of the "crowd puller" in any church, the Keyboardist is pivotal to that role, so as the Drummer!
That man has contributed immensely to Okotie's riches!

Thunder fire them cheats! shocked shocked

(Oloopa, which one be cursing now?) grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by lastpage: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2012
idupaul: .

Well said LASTPAGE .. U have made my day with this post there is hope for a better and smarter Nigeria... Infact come marry my sister I need her to marry smart man like U

Okay, l see! Marry your sister abi? Na joke abi? Expensive joke!
Well, l am waiting for him (my own smart husband!) to accede to your request! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(I am the one you should be complimenting, for choosing a smart husband...out of all those "boyz" of those days! grin )

After how many pikins sef? I don use the man finish, na 'Mrs' Lastpage dey in-charge of this man.

BTW; How old is your sister? I may consider her for one of our sons since they seem to inherit that "wayo brain" from the man! grin grin At times, it's not too good to marry a man that is too smart!
You cant 'out-fox' him one bit...but l like it sha! wink wink

Thanks for the compliment though, it gladdens me, his wife kiss kiss

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

France’s Iconic Notre-dame Cathedral Fire Fully Extinguished / Do You Support Stand Up Comedy In Church? / Ifa Oracle Against Use Of Human Parts To Make Wealth - Nigerian Traditionalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.