Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? (6449 Views)

Have You Achieved Your 2015 Goals? / Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Frosti(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
It is customary for us to make New Year Resolutions on how we want the coming new year to turn out for us. We set goals and expectations of what we hope the fresh year will be for us. Most folks do set high ambitious goals of what they hope to achieve, without really making any tangible effort towards achieving those set goals.

So my question to you, as this 2012 is coming to a graceful close, which of your 2012 goals/resolutions did you achieve? Which ones did you actively make serious efforts to achieve and which ones did you just shrug your shoulders and walk away from when the burden of trying to achieve them became too much for you to bear?
Be sincere.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Frosti(m): 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
2012 was a relatively good year for me. Moving on to the next phase of my life.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Mynd44: 5:20am On Dec 10, 2012
A lot of them. It was a nice year
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 10, 2012
Didn't set no goals in the beginning of 2012 but achieved a lot of great things through good old hard work.
Frosti: 2012 was a relatively good year for me. Moving on to the next phase of my life.
You didn't tell us what you achieved...we constantly moving to the next phase of our lives.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by k2039: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
My worst year so far, met some goals and failed woefully in most.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Livebetalife(f): 1:59am On Dec 11, 2012
Just little
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by lafuria1(m): 2:03am On Dec 11, 2012
gaskiya, i didn't remember any set goals, forgot them. everyday was a new day with different issues. things dont always go as planned. a good year though.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by greatgod2012(f): 2:19am On Dec 11, 2012
It is when you are still alive that you remember setting goals, thank God for d grace to still be alive, when there is life, there is hope, if you dont achieve some set goals now, you will definately achieve them later, once you are still alive.

12 Likes

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by dramenda(f): 2:23am On Dec 11, 2012
set so many goals but MESSI scores all,even breaking records along. cool

8 Likes

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by dramenda(f): 2:27am On Dec 11, 2012
greatgod2012: It is when you are still alive that you remember setting goals, thank God for d grace to still be alive, when there is life, there is hope, if you dont achieve some set goals now, you will definately achieve them later, once you are still alive.

Self pity,anywayz 2013 your story will change.people will celebrate with you.did i hear u say Amen?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Akbee(m): 2:33am On Dec 11, 2012
I achieved so much this year than any oda years.first,i was elected to represent my faculty in the student union government parliament of unical.
I also corrected a deficiency in my ssce.was having a d in economics but now i've got an a.
Many oda things
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by GeJ79: 2:38am On Dec 11, 2012
I THANK GOD FOR HIS GRACE......2012 INDEED IS A YEAR I WILL NEVER FORGET. I WAS ABLE TO BUILD A HOUSE N MANY MORE. GOD IS GREAT
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Akbee(m): 2:38am On Dec 11, 2012
My greatest achievement this year centres arround emotional matters.
Broke countless numbers of fragile hearts beyond repairs.wooed many girls,one even came all the way from ghana to visit me,though we aint in good terms anymore.
However,i was able to discover wot is under gej hat.c that hat were him dey wear so get sth under.want to know?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by InvertedHammer: 2:58am On Dec 11, 2012
NONE
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Whobedatte(m): 3:36am On Dec 11, 2012
Got promoted to a senior staff@ work, with little increment. Thats all!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by jennifer74(f): 3:42am On Dec 11, 2012
InvertedHammer:

NONE

Same thing here.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by freecocoa(f): 3:48am On Dec 11, 2012
I just want the year to pass with its wahala.
I thank God I'm still alive and well though.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by toshmann(m): 3:53am On Dec 11, 2012
None yet.
I'm moving forward cool
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Callotti: 3:59am On Dec 11, 2012
All of them. . . .
Working ONLY ONE JOB! LOTS OF VACATION TIME.
Staying married. . . no divorce papers. .unlike with my 'fellow OGBONI-OKIJA christian die-vorcees and 'fellow widows' in CHRIST. . . .JOLOSING MY SWEEET OPEN MARRIAGE. . . . wink
Staying debt free. . . no credit cards. . .
MOST IMPORTANTLY. . . STAYING ON NAIRALAND. . . . .Burying all my henemies! grin

*Tiwa Savage hol' am o* wink
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Sedar(m): 4:00am On Dec 11, 2012
I thank God for life, n I was able to finished my masters, though I lost my job this year. But my achievement keeps me going. Am gratful for every thing thank you jesus.I have bigger picture of next year it will be far far better by God grce amen.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by mastersr95(m): 4:32am On Dec 11, 2012
I set alot of goals but didnot achieve any of it too bad sad
I said am gonna stop yahoo yahoo in 2012 but hunger drive me back grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by greatgod2012(f): 4:41am On Dec 11, 2012
dramenda:

Self pity,anywayz 2013 your story will change.people will celebrate with you.did i hear u say Amen?

FYI, in this year alone, i achieved more than d totality of whatever u may claim to achieve, but i dont have to make noise about them, all glory to God, d most important thing to me after God is my life, and im thanking God for it, u are calling it self-pity. If u can get d statistics of people that had died this year alone, you will undersand me better. Anyway, goodluck to u on your achievement and thank God for me for my life and living.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by ameer2: 4:50am On Dec 11, 2012
Ma worst year...cox I turned to somtin else sad
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by samfibby(m): 5:27am On Dec 11, 2012
The year is yet to end. Still hopeful.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by toshmann(m): 5:32am On Dec 11, 2012
samfibby: The year is yet to end. Still hopeful.
That's the spirit cool

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by lordbucos(m): 5:45am On Dec 11, 2012
I couldn't just point to one thing as an achievement but still thank God for the gift of life and sound health. And I so much believe He will still do something great before the year finally come to an end because He holds all things in His hand. Above all, I wish myself year 2013 as a year of uncountable achievement for me in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by omoseun(f): 5:47am On Dec 11, 2012
This year has been my best year so far , i really thank God because i was able to achieve all my goals (even goals i never knew i had).

God has really been wonderful to me and i'm now happier than ever.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 11, 2012
I GOT A CUTE BABY BOY(CHUDI), BADGED MY MASTERS DEGREE, COMPLETED AND FURNISHED MY PARENTS HOUSE AT VILLA, FENCED 2 PLOTS OF LAND I BOUGHT, SURVIVED AIR MISHAP TWICE,....STILL FOUND AIR ON MY NOSTRILS AT 29. GOD IS GOOD.

8 Likes

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by olempe(m): 6:03am On Dec 11, 2012
#I'm alive and have no cause to visit the hospital or jail...

#Became a youth corp member in a state of my choice and not in a death row state...

#Got closer to God my creator...

#Met the love of my life...

#Met people that maters...

#Got 'things' that adds value to my life... Et al.

This year was good for me so far, since it hasn't come to an end, I'm expecting more... God I thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by honeric01(m): 6:03am On Dec 11, 2012
I just thank God first, whatever achievements i achieved and those i didn't achieve, the good lord knows about them. celebrating my 20th year of never stepping into an hospital as a patient. cool cool cool God is faithful!

2013? i must start these businesses by force by fire!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 11, 2012
olempe: #I'm alive and have no cause to visit the hospital or jail...

#Became a youth corp member in a state of my choice and not in a death row state...

#Got closer to God my creator...

#Met the love of my life...

#Met people that maters...

#Got 'things' that adds value to my life... Et al.

This year was good for me so far, since it hasn't come to an end, I'm expecting more... God I thank you!!!

Did you pay for the runz?

If you did, your runz dey tight o. Na how much you drop?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by markus1133: 6:10am On Dec 11, 2012
lots cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unlock Your Airtel Vida M2, Zte Mf927u, MF920W+ And Mf920vs Mifi / Suspected Gay Men Stripped Naked In Imo State (pics) / What Have I Done Wrong To You People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.