Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? (6445 Views)

Have You Achieved Your 2015 Goals? / Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by paparazy04: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2012
God has been merciful@least I achieved 70percent of my goal I set @ d begining. Of d year
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by xandy84: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2012
I was able to graduate this year after running to Europe and get deported with nothing to show for it.. Plan to serve next year and maybe be my own boss.. Am counting on God to help through.. This year to me is not that bad for me, just wishing greater things come my way next year..

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by BSF: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2012
I thank God for 2012
ALL GLORY TO GOD FOR ALL HE HAS DONE FOR ME IN 2012. I USE THIS PUBLIC OPPORTUNITY TO THANK THE KING OF KINGS FOR HIS MERCIES!
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by adonisyung(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2012
Sedar: I thank God for life, n I was able to finished my masters, though I lost my job this year. But my achievement keeps me going. Am gratful for every thing thank you jesus.I have bigger picture of next year it will be far far better by God grce amen.
ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r grammar don't show you have masters!
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by iykeboyy(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2012
I have not achive any of what i planed for my self this year (though the year is not yet over)

God is still faithful (nah me the Bleep-up) i still thank God for the live he gave me,i remeber last two months when i nearly died.

¤this massage was sent from nokia 5330c¤
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by omiobo: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2012
Hmmm. Out of 4 goals that I set,I've achieved one. Hopefully,in the next two weeks,I will achieve two goals. The second goal is getting married this year,and it happening this week by God grace gringrin The third one is add a degree to my CV,final exam is next week. Imagine my honeymoon will take in exam hall.
Fourth one,na baba God go do am
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by MissOpe(f): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2012
This May sound Ridiculous but I was able to stop Masturbating and God blessed me with a LOVING...... Man.. Praise God,
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by MissOpe(f): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2012
This May sound Ridiculous but I was able to stop Masturba*ting and God blessed me with a LOVING...... Man.. Praise God,
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Lamasta(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2012
My biggest achievement is not the Car, House or Land but the HAPPINESS of a fulfilled Man and a Joyful fellow.

No achievement is greater than being happy with who you are

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by odumdesmond: 10:03am On Dec 11, 2012
adonisyung: ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r grammar ( ) don't show you have masters!
And your grammar doesn't show you are qualified to criticise!!! Lol. Doctor heal thy self first .
adonisyung: ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r grammar ( ) don't show you have masters!
And your grammar doesn't show you are qualified to criticise!!! Lol. Doctor heal thy self first .
adonisyung: ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r grammar (DON'T) show you have masters!
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Lamasta(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2012
adonisyung: ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r grammar don't show you have masters!

Ma brother when thanking God your language don't matter all that God listen to or hears is THANK YOU JAH

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by nollywood20: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2012
80%.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Trut(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2012
Thank God for this year. I didn't a goal at the beginning of this year, but God lift me HIGHER. Above all, he gave me life and good health and no trouble in my family as well.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2012
I make new resolutions that are important and beneficial to me. And I make them in anyime of the year when need arises, not necessarily in every new yea. I'm a man of my word so I keep all my resolutions and promises through or by hardwork(and the grace of God).
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2012
GeJ79: I THANK GOD FOR HIS GRACE......2012 INDEED IS A YEAR I WILL NEVER FORGET. I WAS ABLE TO BUILD A HOUSE N MANY MORE. GOD IS GREAT

Am with you on this. Eno easy to be landlord but nah wife i no fit marry. 2013 dey judiciously, amem.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2012
i achieved most sha.. but failed TO get one, a nice car. it has been my dream to get one before i hit 21 but its a pity due to other commitments i couldn't. would be 22 next year and am hoping to get one for myself. #GODhelpME
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Ndoz(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2012
dramenda: set so many goals but MESSI scores all,even breaking records along. cool
for your mind
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by tonymariao(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2012
Is a very gud yr 4 me not on materialistic tins but being able to conquer what is not of God in my life...remembering d day each time I think was d best success I ever had.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by abrajproperty: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2012
DONT THANK JESUS THANK GOD ALMIGHTY..HUN shocked
Sedar: I thank God for life, n I was able to finished my masters, though I lost my job this year. But my achievement keeps me going. Am gratful for every thing thank you jesus.I have bigger picture of next year it will be far far better by God grce amen.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by abrajproperty: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2012
I GOT A BSC DEGREE........AND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. grin ALHAMDULILAH.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by faboben10: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2012
I didn't achieve my goals ds yr, even for d past four yrs it has been so rough. There r times i felt like commitn suicide but itz not also easy to die. I thank God for d breathe of life, in my trials and my troubles i'll always glorify u Lord.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 11, 2012
faboben10: I didn't achieve my goals ds yr, even for d past four yrs it has been so rough. There r times i felt like commitn suicide but itz not also easy to die. I thank God for d breathe of life, in my trials and my troubles i'll always glorify u Lord.

ARE YOU A COMEDIAN grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Jambsupport(f): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2012
me lik ds thread. i can say ova 75%
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Switup: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hellooooooo narialand
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Rasheed02(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
I gained admission into The LAW FACULTY.DZ IS MA MAJOR GOAL IN 2012 and am xo hapi i acheived it.i thank God
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
I dindnt achieve anything,waalai
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by AdexOmoby(f): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=Frosti]It is customary for us to make New Year Resolutions on how we want the coming new year to turn out for us. We set goals and expectations of what we hope the fresh year will be for us. Most folks do set high ambitious goals of what they hope to achieve, without really making any tangible effort towards achieving those set goals.

So my question to you, as this 2012 is coming to a graceful close, which of your 2012 goals/resolutions did you achieve? Which ones did you actively make serious efforts to achieve and which ones did you just shrug your shoulders and walk away from when the burden of trying to achieve them became too much for you to bear?
Be sincere.
[/quo
I finished my undergraduate programme and also finished service.
God has helped me to stop a very dangerous and silent habit I was addicted too
Dough I was able to save the money I targeted for the year, however I lost all of dem to some fradulent people(with my fones)! embarassed
Looking forward to a very beautiful year!
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Kulfrank: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
I tink dis year is one of d best in my career first of all i wanna tank God 4 kippin me alive though i waz involved in a car accident dat claimed d lives of 2 person's and also wanna tank God 4 givin me admission into d university..dis ar d major 1's i can remember 4 nw
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by moscobabs(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
Frosti: It is customary for us to make New Year Resolutions on how we want the coming new year to turn out for us. We set goals and expectations of what we hope the fresh year will be for us. Most folks do set high ambitious goals of what they hope to achieve, without really making any tangible effort towards achieving those set goals.

So my question to you, as this 2012 is coming to a graceful close, which of your 2012 goals/resolutions did you achieve? Which ones did you actively make serious efforts to achieve and which ones did you just shrug your shoulders and walk away from when the burden of trying to achieve them became too much for you to bear?
Be sincere.
Infact God has bin wonderful to me...i achivd more than 90% of my goals this year. I got a 2 bedroom flat from my BQ,I did my wedding dis same year.I was transferd fm lagos 2 benin and my God workkd the transfer back 2 lagos.no sickness.no problem.all in dis year.E ba mi dupe oooo
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by faboben10: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
stevo4shiz:

ARE YOU A COMEDIAN grin grin grin grin
how i wish itz a joke, itz real my brother. D ordeal was gr8t, even when i had accident dealth abandone me. Thank u Lord!
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by evolg(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
*Dint 4 once fall sick al thru diz yr
*Badged my first degree
*Got intimate with God lyk neva b4
*She gave me a "Yes"
*I enjoyed abundance lyk neva b4, even had in excess to give out,al 2 God's glory
.....nd lest i 4get, ad disappointments too...tinz i asked God to do 4 me wc HE dint do, am also grateful HE dint do them cuz HE knows beta...
Diz yr has jst bin gr8, am so grateful 2 Baba God.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by emerald1(f): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
A lot above all,life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Tiger Generator For Consuming Too Much Fuel? / CNN: Hospitalised Nigerian President (Umaru Yar'adua) Not Stepping Down. / What Have I Done Wrong To You People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.