Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan (11405 Views)

Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo / Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting / Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
eduson77: GBAM GBAM

GBAM! GBAM!! GBOOM!!! GBIM!!!!!!!
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by Telez(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Gbam
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
Telez: Gbam

Gbam! Gbuum!! Gbaam!!!
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by muktarmtt(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
.bbpreye:
The day GEJ ceases to be the president of Nigeria, there might be war because of the following reasons;

1. Militants will go back to the creeks and this time it will be bloody
2. If a northerner takes over the Igbos won't find it funny they may ressurect the Biafra spirit
3. You guys on Nairaland don't know what is happening in the Niger delta, I mean core Niger delta not those igbos claiming to be among us, if we break away from Nigeria, the rest of Nigeria will be doomed!

So all you haters of GEJ should STFU and wait till 2019 before u start ranting!

GBAM!
U r d fool of d first oder making dis stupid analysis, y dey accept amnasty during yar-uduwa time because dey knw wat will come 2 dem if dey did't take it will b ugly so militant cnt b talcle nd biafaran a nofing but a joke gej is going gown nd nfing will gonna hpnd.
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by bbpreye2: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
muktar mtt: U r d fool of d first oder making dis stupid analysis, y dey accept amnasty during yar-uduwa time because dey knw wat will come 2 dem if dey did't take it will b ugly so militant cnt b talcle nd biafaran a nofing but a joke gej is going gown nd nfing will gonna hpnd.

When that time come u'll end up flogging cows in the bush!
ADAMU!
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by prettyboi1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ekans: Are they the best this country can boast of?.Money politics is killing this country.
They might not be the best the country can boast of, but you have Nigerians to blame for that. Nigerians are to be blamed for the useless/selfish/clueless/daft/wicked leaders we get. You know why? The answer's that "when good/better people come out for leadership positions in this country, Nigerians would use primitive sentiments to judge, ridicule or push them far away. Another reason is that many " good" People who probably would make great leaders in this country say it's not their business & they stay away from politics thereby leaving the bad people to savage positions of leadership in this country. " Nigeria belongs to us all & we the people are the ones that can change things.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by RajiA(m): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
O.T.I.S:
these northern politicians thieves and their silly strategies, you hardly see the likes of atiku and buhari doing anything for the country or the people, with all the money we assume they have, only Dangote and few other help in building the nation, others will just hide until election/campaign season is near, then you see their brainwashed minions burning churches and killing innocent people because a northerner didn't win.
O.T.I.S:
these northern politicians thieves and their silly strategies, you hardly see the likes of atiku and buhari doing anything for the country or the people, with all the money we assume they have, only Dangote and few other help in building the nation, others will just hide until election/campaign season is near, then you see their brainwashed minions burning churches and killing innocent people because a northerner didn't win.
O.T.I.S:
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by prettyboi1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
.bbpreye:
The day GEJ ceases to be the president of Nigeria, there might be war because of the following reasons;

2. If a northerner takes over the Igbos won't find it funny they may ressurect the Biafra spirit
3. You guys on Nairaland don't know what is happening in the Niger delta, I mean core Niger delta not those igbos claiming to be among us, if we break away from Nigeria, the rest of Nigeria will be doomed!

GBAM!
5 star general in the army of the Ignoramuses. I salute you for this ignorant & biased post.
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by RajiA(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
Pls u can make ur noise but don't call Buhari. U're entitle to ur opinion.
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by prettyboi1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
Fkforyou: I swear,all dis our leaders just take us to be MuMu,even if i dey dream i won't vote atiku nor dis so called Goodluck.I voted ribadu and i dnt regret it...I just wish we Nigerians would put sentiments aside and put logic first,dis buffons are playing with our intellect and I say it's time we take them by suprise b'cos onething is for sure,they can't do without us(our vote),I dont know about you guys but am not blind anymore..(in katy perry's voice)."I'm wide awake"...STAND UP NIGERIANS.....!!!!
Simple truth my brother. God Bless you.
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by item1: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
AKUTI SHOULD GO AND LEARN FROM BURAHI AND BAGANDIBA that - [size=29pt]Its easier for a hippoppo=TAMUS to pass through the eye of a niddle than for the rich thieves to enter the kingdom of ASO ROCK AGAIN [/size]
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by Bigflamie(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
Vote Rochas Okorocha for president in 2015, he is the father of the poor masses and also the hidden one for president this our great nation has been longing for. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by CosmicJames(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
aforebby: .these people are corrupt we need to format them
Unfortunately, you cannot format human beings! They are not computers or memory cards!
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by Dee60: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
pretty_boi:
They might not be the best the country can boast of, but you have Nigerians to blame for that. Nigerians are to be blamed for the useless/selfish/clueless/daft/wicked leaders we get. You know why? The answer's that "when good/better people come out for leadership positions in this country, Nigerians would use primitive sentiments to judge, ridicule or push them far away. Another reason is that many " good" People who probably would make great leaders in this country say it's not their business & they stay away from politics thereby leaving the bad people to savage positions of leadership in this country. " Nigeria belongs to us all & we the people are the ones that can change things.
God Bless Nigeria.

We continue to make the same mistake as Nigerians. It is not the question of good or bad leadership but of a system that does not work. Even if you have best of men in Aso Rock today, it takes just 100 days before he goes blind. 36 states are too many. 108 legislators are too many. Federal Civil Service is heavily bloated and next to useless. We need 6 regions, regional economies, regional police and a weak centre. lets stop looking for heroes. That is what our politicians take advantage of and leave us worse than they met us.
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by UfuomaUN(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
Fatdon: You mean I should live in a
country where Atiku is a Preside
God forbid! I have a problem
understanding a well educated
Jonathan let alone Atiku. Nigeria
deserves better, okay?
How dare you qualify GEJ as 'well educated'!
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by nanotechy: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
bayulll01:
and u are very retarrd and clueeless just as ur gej,guy stfu am in delta for their phucking nysc,i tink bcoz of u pple nigeria should not divide cos that region is very volatile we have itshekeri,uhrobobo ijaw okpe those people are sometinx else
NYSC, really?? I just hope u r not teaching in any school. . .ur english is deadlier than d madala bomb. No offence
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by stineb1: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
highlandre: I support every alliance and talk to oust this non performing govt come 2015. The truth must be told that GEJ, a perceived good-willed man, does not have the capacity to lead a complex nation like Nigeria. It is common knowledge that actions, not wishful thinking, define the essence of leadership, a quality in short supply in Mr. President.

However, OBJ, Atiku and their likes will never be leaders of this country again, insha Allah! *Heads to church

I hope your heading to church is for a good reason o. We dont want to hear of a bomb blast o.
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by stineb1: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
muktar mtt: U r d fool of d first oder making dis stupid analysis, y dey accept amnasty during yar-uduwa time because dey knw wat will come 2 dem if dey did't take it will b ugly so militant cnt b talcle nd biafaran a nofing but a joke gej is going gown nd nfing will gonna hpnd.

What makes you so sure?
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by obiseq: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
.bbpreye:

GBAM!
If u want go bak 2 creeks u are free 2 go. And we shal see who will suffer most. Ur broda in d north said it wl take like 20 yrs 2 recover from economic loss cause by BH, urs will be 400 yrs. We are talking abt sm1 who wl lead us 2 promise land irespective of his Tribe or Ethnics u r saying militants wl return 2 creek. Nonsense
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by westreign(m): 12:13am On Dec 10, 2012
I dont want to believe that nigeria is not mature enough to attaining smooth transition from one govt to another, non of the present crop of leader is sincere considering their stance on several national issues. they all align based on sentiments, interest and tribalism/religion.
If its God's will for atiku so be it, but non is sincere.
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by Livebetalife(f): 5:12am On Dec 10, 2012
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Do you wish to Livebetalife?
Tired of relying on Your Parent / Friends?
Then join
[liveBETAlife on facebook] now
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by stantob(m): 5:33am On Dec 10, 2012
I dey laugh oooooooooooooooooh.
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2012
.bbpreye:

GBAM!

Dafuq did I just read undecided undecided
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by igiigi: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2012
God help naija oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by chunny01(m): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2012
Una never tire 2 loot our money?
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by nkemKalu: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2012
.bbpreye:

ARRANT NONESENCE.......U THINK EVERY PRESIDENT WILL BE AS STUPID AS GEJ WHO DOES NOT HAVE COURAGE AND GUTS TO FIGHT TERRORIST. DON'T FORGET WHAT ABACHA DID TO PEOPLE LIKE SARO-WIWA & CO..AND DON'T FORGET WHAT BUHARI DID TO THE MAITASINE IN THE 80s ....also DON'T FORGET WHAT OBJ DID TO THE ODI COMMUNITY OF NIGER DELTA.

GBAM!
ARRANT NONESENCE........U THINK EVERY PRESIDENT WILL BE AS STUPID AS GEJ WHO DOES NOT HAVE COURAGE AND GUTS TO FIGHT TERRORISTS AND MILITANTS. DON'T FORGET WHAT ABACHA DID TO PEOPLE LIKE SARO-WIWA & CO...AND DON'T FORGET WHAT BUHARI DID TO THE MAITASINE INSURGENCE IN THE 80s.....ALSO DON'T FORGET WHAT OBJ DID TO THE PEOPLE OF ODI COMMUNITY IN NIGER DELTA. SIMPLY PUT THE CRIMINALS OF NIGER DELTA ARE SIMPLY DINNING WITH THEIR FELLO CRIMINAL WHO IS BUSY LOOTING NIGERIA....AND COME 2015, THEY WILL BE CONFINED TO THEIR RIGHTFUL PLACE.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by OSAEI: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
searay: Youths are the leaders of tomorrow.
It's this popular saying working in Nigeria?

yes. Tomoro dat will never b present. We keep waitin for tomoro dat never comes. Everyday we wait for tomoro. Huh!
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by ellrash: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
This pple are bonch of corrupt political officials, who thinks they can play with nigerians emotions. We knw they all work together so stop being foolish.
Re: Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan by XXX3XXX: 11:13am On May 20, 2015
Make nigeria no forget say one monkey say nigeria's will soon eat from dust bin .....ooooo we don day reach there.just day wait & see....( when real people day cry for freedom nobody day hear now ok....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Assembly: Jang To Lead Protest Against “illegality” / It’s Worrisome Nigerians Don’t Believe Their Leaders - Mohammed Idris / Pro-Tinubu Youths Storm NASS, Fault NLC’s Planned Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.