Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Whats The Worst Food You Ate On Xmas Day. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whats The Worst Food You Ate On Xmas Day. (1169 Views)

Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? / The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) / What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Worst Food You Ate On Xmas Day. by Galaxydon1(m): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2012
What's the worst food you ve eaten on christmas day? Mine was when my mum cooked beans. And we had to eat it with soaked garri. Was a very bad xmas for me.
Re: Whats The Worst Food You Ate On Xmas Day. by RedLight1: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2012
monkey butt in carabar (calabar) i shitted all day angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Nairaland Agric Student Identify This Fruit / Top Short Term Tips To Burn Belly Fat FAST / Making Sexy Doughnuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.