Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry (20130 Views)

If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) / Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Onemansquad(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2015
I ate Eba nd prepared stew with the seasoning in noodles(indomie) nd added a little pepper grin grin

Feel free to add yours
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Uthman2senior: 12:27pm On May 07, 2015
I ate eba with beans during my ND days

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Onemansquad(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2015
Uthman2senior:
shue wat a nice combo grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Onemansquad(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2015
Uthman2senior:
shue wat a nice combo grin
e no easy
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by guynupe(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2015
undone beans, I was so hungry I didn't know d beans are not soft yet.....it was when my room mates came back and dey asked guy what did u cook and I said go check d pot....its hilarious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Onemansquad(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2015
guynupe:
undone beans, I was so hungry I didn't know d beans are not soft yet.....it was when my room mates came back and dey asked guy what did u cook and I said go check d pot....its hilarious
grin grin urs is stil beta
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by raskolnikova: 4:30pm On May 07, 2015
canadian here... i didn't even do this out of desperation... i cut open one of those big gritty German buns, filled it with marshmallow fluff (don't know if that product is available in Nigeria), and then put banana slices in it. Actually who am I kidding I loved it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by labaski(f): 12:39am On May 10, 2015
raskolnikova:
canadian here... i didn't even do this out of desperation... i cut open one of those big gritty German buns, filled it with marshmallow fluff (don't know if that product is available in Nigeria), and then put banana slices in it. Actually who am I kidding I loved it
. shuo in Canada ba? dat one sef dey dere.. Canada people cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Onemansquad(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2015
labaski:
. shuo in Canada ba? dat one sef dey dere.. Canada people cool
shue anti labaski u dy view ma thread 2 shocked
*oya contribute jor b4 i vex grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by labaski(f): 12:44pm On May 10, 2015
ok.. I'm an ulcer patient and I often have chest pains. so d worst food I eat is wen I take garri and sugar because d aftereffect is always terrible.. Na so so pains I go dey feel but den wat choice do I v wen I don tire from skul come aus I like garri but na my health worst enemy..

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Edwardhead(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2015
when i was in eruwa where i schooled, there was a day that i had no ingredients to cook rice. so i cooked rice with palm oil with indomie seasoning

try it

another day was when we cooked with hotplate and phcn interrupted the power in the process, we had to eat rice soaked in water, as we were eating (up to 5guys) we later realised the taste of the food lacked seasoning, we now go and buy cube seasoning, we com squese am com stir am, later dey chop am, d food don cold before we do am o

vote tohpahz

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 12, 2015
smileytwas ummm.. 2.5 packet of raw indomie n chill water after i started coughing ma lungs out

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by lekjons(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
Eba with no stew!! gringrin
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by ddippset(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
CLOSE UP TOOTHPASTE- js 2, boarding house.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by tobtap: 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
back in naija...i once took bread with moi moi inbetween the bread in school then...no be small visit i paid to the toilet cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by okooloyun1(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
human meat.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nairalandar: 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
Undomiey and Bugan
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by vision2050: 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
Pap and biscuit
pls. wetin barca play dem talk say Bayern win, who now qualify pls
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by lilwayneme(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
nothing...
I mean nothing
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by LewisO: 10:03pm On May 12, 2015
Bread and snuff. cry

Fufu and Agbo. cry

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Raysly(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2015
Bread and garri cool
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 12, 2015
hmmmmm

groundnut, fanta, sausage, yam and stew

undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by kcynho(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2015
[size=20pt] YAM PORRIDGE WITH SOAKED GARRI ,TRUST ME UR LIFE WOULD NEVER REMAIN DE SAME [/size]

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Anonymrs(f): 10:04pm On May 12, 2015
bread & coconut...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2015
I hate my vomit!
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by UnknownT: 10:05pm On May 12, 2015
Bread and Can Harp cry

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by DahtzFestjayz: 10:05pm On May 12, 2015
Pap and garri

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by kingiykon(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2015
Garri
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Yewandequeen(f): 10:05pm On May 12, 2015
I ate raw noodles and chilled viju milk. ...... grin

That day I was so hungry around 10pm and to make the matter worse my gas has finished.so no means to cook

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Dahjhi: 10:06pm On May 12, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
I hate my vomit!
U said? ? ? shocked embarassed
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by JudgeWilson(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2015
I use garri to cook egusi soup back den in skul. My guy no be nice soup at all

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kfc In Nigeria / How To Make Crunchy Buns At Home. / Zobo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.