Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

My Nairaland Adventure 2012 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Nairaland Adventure 2012 (465 Views)

My Nairaland Adventure / My Nairaland Adventure / Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairaland Adventure 2012 by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2012
Wow it just like yesterday, How time flies. With more than 900 posts in a year that's lot of man hour lost...yet the experience was inspiring and captivating. But what has a beginning surely has an end.

I was researching for an SUV model of car to buy when the goggles search engine listed nairaland on it entry page. I became curious and check it out only to discover it is a Nigerian forum. I read all the contributions from members in a particular section and decided to enlist.

WHY THE ROMANCE SECTION
I love politics and has fascination for cars but I was drawn to the romance section because of the prevailing circumstances at that time. I have just broken from a marriage band relationship so I needed to ease off the tensions and the romance section provided the enabling platform. I am not a romantic kinda person so it is an unusual terrain where jokes and the reminiscences of my experience can be explored.
While in the romance section, I soon notice that the joke is on sexkillz so I join the bandwagon. Apologies to killz....it is just for the fun.
Re: My Nairaland Adventure 2012 by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2012
I became instantly humorous and a clown. My modus operandi is to joke and enliven my life and I never takes anything or anybody serious. I don't even give a damn or cared whose ox is gored and I carried on life unperturbed. I guess my criticisms of killz earned me more disaffection from his ladies. But in as much as majority of guys here are actually courting and wooing the ladies here, I am not cut out for such impish and Mynd critically highlighted the disequilibium in one of his outburst on me. I am an anti-social being,full of himself and living in his own world.

I thank nairaland for this momentum and opportunity to express my self and also to make some secret friends too. As I step off the stage I wish each and everyone of you a joyful stay and contributions on nairaland
Re: My Nairaland Adventure 2012 by IkeleIdI: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2012
I didn't know that you can retire from nairaland! That's new.
Re: My Nairaland Adventure 2012 by greedie1(f): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2012
Crown Prince: I am an anti-social being,full of himself and living in his own world.

ur world is d best world for u.

enjoy ur life outside nairaland. merry christmas
Re: My Nairaland Adventure 2012 by Mynd44: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
gree-die:

ur world is d best world for u.

enjoy ur life outside nairaland. merry christmas
Psychological analysis na
Re: My Nairaland Adventure 2012 by Lovetinz(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
Car headaches, political brouhaha, love problems or almighty google will drag you back to nairaland.
I pray it doesnt happen.

Say Amen 3times. smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Just Dont Understand This!!gosh!!! Looks So Weird / Happy New Year & Here's Is My Wish & Advice To All Nairalanders In 2013 / Poor Quality Rice In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.