Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? (913 Views)

I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This / I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year / The Hottest Romantic Blackberry Group So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by HARDDON: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2012
What is the highlight of your Romantic moments this your?

Did you take it to the skies?
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by k2039: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2012
I took mine down the atlantic ocean

1 Like

Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by HARDDON: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
k2039: I took mine down the atlantic ocean

Wow!!!! wot did you xactly?
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by 190theclown: 12:32am On Dec 13, 2012
getting ripped apart by 4 smashing ladies in bed!

I took the fight to them - they ran away with their tails between their legs wink wink
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by HARDDON: 1:01am On Dec 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

I took the fight to them - they ran away with their tails between their legs wink wink

Here comes the clown again with tbear's τaικ .

But ehmmmm, like crzly? f'ing super story teller ... You haven't bin able to withstand a dwarf yet let alone a gurl who knows ha onions

Go play with som poodle shyt face
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by 190theclown: 1:07am On Dec 13, 2012
HARDDON:

Here comes the clown again with tbear's τaικ .

But ehmmmm, like crzly? f'ing super story teller ... You haven't bin able to withstand a dwarf yet let alone a gurl who knows ha onions

Go play with som poodle shyt face

bring your sister along to come play with me Punk undecided
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 13, 2012
190 and hardon?....*grabs a seat*

my most memorable romantic moment this year is getting banned by SK.it feels so romantic.ask 17 other inmates like me gringringrin
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 13, 2012
lalaosky: 190 and hardon?....*grabs a seat*

my most memorable romantic moment this year is getting banned by SK.it feels so romantic.ask 17 other imantes like me gringringrin
grin grin grin
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by 190theclown: 2:26am On Dec 13, 2012

my most memorable romantic moment this year is getting banned by SK.it feels so romantic.ask 17 other imantes like me gringringrin

grin grin
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by dmcdad: 2:26am On Dec 13, 2012

Lwtmb
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:
Lwtmb

lmao...its romantic for real...the banned monikers re-created new ID's and were busy crying out the poor hearts at the derailers paradise like lost souls.itsmodella became WATABAMBAM(funniest name ever), oahray became something HORN, ikekings beacame KICHISO, binger became KYLE(e remain for him to put XY to become the actor even though he is as black as night)...aint that some romantic shit?...lwkmd..buwahahahaahahahh....

The most romantic thing i saw this year was one of the banned souls created an alternate account named SEXDNTKILL and ABSTENANCEKILLS just to prove how romantic h/she is to sexkillz...lwkmd.this section is so romantic, people gets banned for being romantic....buwahahahaha
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 13, 2012
Redmosquito became X-boy and so many more...

Romance was everywhere...
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 13, 2012
i tell ya..there is something romantic in getting banned.

Sk no ban me abeg o.just stating the obvious
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by Mynd44: 4:46am On Dec 13, 2012
My most romantic momment was when I saw him throw the engagement ring he gave her from the thrid mainland bridge.

What a waste of mone, time and energy
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by dmcdad: 6:24am On Dec 13, 2012
lalaosky:

lmao...its romantic for real...the banned monikers re-created new ID's and were busy crying out the poor hearts at the derailers paradise like lost souls.itsmodella became WATABAMBAM(funniest name ever), oahray became something HORN, ikekings beacame KICHISO, binger became KYLE(e remain for him to put XY to become the actor even though he is as black as night)...aint that some romantic shit?...lwkmd..buwahahahaahahahh....

The most romantic thing i saw this year was one of the banned souls created an alternate account named SEXDNTKILL and ABSTENANCEKILLS just to prove how romantic h/she is to sexkillz...lwkmd.this section is so romantic, people gets banned for being romantic....buwahahahaha
Ha ha ha ha ha.. Lngkmj
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by larrymoore(m): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

4 ladies! If they had ran away, what happened to u? U comatose or....?
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by tobechi20(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2012
Wen gudluck hugd patience, very romantic president
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by jhydebaba(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2012
Mine was when I kissed the butt of a hen chicken.
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by HARDDON: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

bring your sister along to come play with me Punk undecided

Just a shame aint got no sis with low class such as yours! If not ïi wudnt hesitate bringing ha ova, pull up a sit in da corna, den watch ha drill d living day light outa ya lil nitwit of a .............fill in da blanks spaces!

Here is what a romantic moment feels like: hire a yacht, have the chauffeur pull up in the middle of the sea and take a dive in .... N Plz save the world dis space you r wasting SON!
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by HARDDON: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2012
ItsModella: Redmosquito became X-boy and so many more...

Romance was everywhere...

ℓ☺ℓz
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by HARDDON: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2012
Can't bliv s3xKong released all dese goons to com lay waste ma preciously tot out thread!

Ya'll shld be be banned ƒoя life cos like ii can tell, you aint got nufin to offer dis virtual plane upon which you tread n sülk

No wonda ya'll got no fun moments .... All baboons dnt

Yea ya hearrrd me ryt
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by Mynd44: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2012
HARDDON: Can't bliv s3xKong released all dese goons to com lay waste ma preciously tot out thread!

Ya'll shld be be banned ƒoя life cos like ii can tell, you aint got nufin to offer dis virtual plane upon which you tread n sülk

No wonda ya'll got no fun moments .... All baboons dnt

Yea ya hearrrd me ryt
Guy chill jorh
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by HARDDON: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2012
Mynd_44: My most romantic momment was when I saw him throw the engagement ring he gave her from the thrid mainland bridge.

What a waste of mone, time and energy

Sorry gee, dey made ♏ԑ almost miss dis: he did what?

Did she turn him down?
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by Mynd44: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
HARDDON:

Sorry gee, dey made ♏ԑ almost miss dis: he did what?

Did she turn him down?

She got angry and threw the ring at him cos he was supposed to come to her cousin's wedding and he could not make it cos of work so he threw the ring into the lagoon.
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by HARDDON: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
She got angry and threw the ring at him cos he was supposed to come to her cousin's wedding and he could not make it cos of work so he threw the ring into the lagoon.

Thank God ! She got xposed on tym! If dere is anyfin ii hate, is a lil hawt headed lady that logic eludes. Not that he was hooked up with som dames out there, he went to fynd money ƒoя his wediin and here she is babbling abt an f'ing cousen daz already weded! Was d guy d priést that was to join the cuz n ha husby?

Wata waste! She just threw hers away ƒoя som cuz already apily married! Women and their fish brains
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
HARDDON:

Thank God ! She got xposed on tym! If dere is anyfin ii hate, is a lil hawt headed lady that logic eludes. Not that he was hooked up with som dames out there, he went to fynd money ƒoя his wediin and here she is babbling abt an f'ing cousen daz already weded! Was d guy d priést that was to join the cuz n ha husby?

Wata waste! She just threw hers away ƒoя som cuz already apily married! Women and their fish brains
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
lalaosky:

lmao...its romantic for real...the banned monikers re-created new ID's and were busy crying out the poor hearts at the derailers paradise like lost souls.itsmodella became WATABAMBAM(funniest name ever), oahray became something HORN, ikekings beacame KICHISO, binger became KYLE(e remain for him to put XY to become the actor even though he is as black as night)...aint that some romantic shit?...lwkmd..buwah
Hahaha! Ewu! I go soon woo(ze) u...FYI,Kyle is my name and am not black in complexion...
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by HARDDON: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
binger: Hahaha! Ewu! I go soon woo(ze) u...FYI,Kyle is my name and am not black in complexion...

Muhahahaha
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
HARDDON:

Muhahahaha
bwehehehe
Re: Most Memorable Romantic Moment This Year? by 190theclown: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Should I Choose, Ireneony Or Mytime24? / Single And Searching / How to rest your time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.