Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Mazda Thread - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mazda Thread (28393 Views)

Mazda Mpv Vs Toyota Sienna For Transportation. / Mazda MPV Problems: Car Won't Accelerate Beyond 60km/hr At Half-tank / Is Mazda MPV Prone To Auto Gear Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazda Thread by Polithiefcian(m): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
My mazda millenium expells black smoke and has caused high fuel consumptn. My mechanc has uorked on it several tyms but d probm stll persists.

Uot is d solutn pls
Re: Mazda Thread by Femsyn(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Polithiefcian:
My mazda millenium expells black smoke and has caused high fuel consumptn. My mechanc has uorked on it several tyms but d probm stll persists.

Uot is d solutn pls

Check Air filter, spark plug and wires.
Re: Mazda Thread by kenmaro: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
cuteguy1:
hi all, anyone with an urgent idea of how to stop the huge white smoke from the exhaust of a CX-7. thanks in anticipation of a favorable response.

Please, check the smoke color very well if it's actually white or light sky blue in color?
Re: Mazda Thread by olamibobo(m): 3:01am On Jun 22, 2015
House pls help oooooo. I need Mazda cx7 engine 2008 model. What is the price range and where can one get a very good one to buy. We discovered a peel on the ring wall wc has bn causing water to mix with oil.
Re: Mazda Thread by barthosa(m): 1:27am On Jun 26, 2015
You have a bad turbo. Change turbo. My advise, order from the states it will cost just $500. Getting in lagos will cost 150k. Cheers

cuteguy1:
hi all, anyone with an urgent idea of how to stop the huge white smoke from the exhaust of a CX-7. thanks in anticipation of a favorable response.
Re: Mazda Thread by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2015
I intend to buy mazda MPV 2006 model. Anybody with experience on ds car?

1 Like

Re: Mazda Thread by Taiwo20(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2015
Hello NL, Please where can i get mazda 626 1999model engine.
Re: Mazda Thread by Bisjosh(f): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello all,

I would like to know if mazda 2004 hatchback is reliable and also the fuel consumption embarassed
Dnt know if to go for 2004 corolla instead.

Kindly advise.
Re: Mazda Thread by omotoda(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bisjosh:
Hello all,

I would like to know if mazda 2004 hatchback is reliable and also the fuel consumption embarassed
Dnt know if to go for 2004 corolla instead.

Kindly advise.

Go for corolla.

2 Likes

Re: Mazda Thread by clino: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Good day house. I have a Mazda MPV 2002 model which actually used to be my uncle's but he mismanaged the car and the engine knocked. After changing the engine with a tokunbo one the car during test drive after installing the new engine,stalled and since then could not start. Would appreciate any input on what could be the exact cause.
Re: Mazda Thread by cuteguy1: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
barthosa:
You have a bad turbo. Change turbo. My advise, order from the states it will cost just $500. Getting in lagos will cost 150k. Cheers

Thanks, i got a new turbo... fixed it and engine running well. CX-7 is a lovely ride when diaz no issue. cheers
Re: Mazda Thread by chidooh1: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Mazda Thread by sultaan(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
What does it say on the receipt I hope they put Mazda6 in there so you you you got a good deal grin
Re: Mazda Thread by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2015
sultaan:
What does it say on the receipt I hope they put Mazda6 in there so you you you got a good deal grin

grin grin grin
Re: Mazda Thread by kingreign(m): 12:30am On Sep 12, 2015
sultaan:
Evil grin
Re: Mazda Thread by chidooh1: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
So, what's the likely issue or issues to expect from this Mazda 626 and what's the production year.
Re: Mazda Thread by sultaan(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
chidooh1:
So, what's the likely issue or issues to expect from this Mazda 626 and what's the production year.

You didn't get it.

I make sarcastic jokes and you missed it
Re: Mazda Thread by IdaraCHODB(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
lekahm:
I intend to buy mazda MPV 2006 model. Anybody with experience on ds car?

You can get it! It's not a money pit
Re: Mazda Thread by IdaraCHODB(m): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
clino:
Good day house. I have a Mazda MPV 2002 model which actually used to be my uncle's but he mismanaged the car and the engine knocked. After changing the engine with a tokunbo one the car during test drive after installing the new engine,stalled and since then could not start. Would appreciate any input on what could be the exact cause.

do a scan? but i suspect timing chain issues? where is your location I can link you to someone who can help.
Re: Mazda Thread by IdaraCHODB(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
olamibobo:
House pls help oooooo. I need Mazda cx7 engine 2008 model. What is the price range and where can one get a very good one to buy. We discovered a peel on the ring wall wc has bn causing water to mix with oil.

Have you sorted out your issue?
Re: Mazda Thread by ozzugworlee(m): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2015
Hi...good morning all, I hve dis mazda 626 booth 1999 model...just need to no d best oil for it and also d type of radiator coolant , I mean d colour of the coolant..
Re: Mazda Thread by fluxyn(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2016
Hi guyz. Please can anyone help me with the contact of someone that can program brain box for a Mazda 3 2012 model in lagos. Thanks
Re: Mazda Thread by RedGold2017: 2:44am On Nov 08, 2017
Hello,
Can you refer me to the mechanic who fixed your issue?

cuteguy1:

Thanks, i got a new turbo... fixed it and engine running well. CX-7 is a lovely ride when diaz no issue. cheers
Re: Mazda Thread by selade(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2017
Hello all, Please can anyone help with the contact of a reputable Mazda service Centre in Lagos. I have a 2014 Mazda CX-9. Thanks in advance
Re: Mazda Thread by paulibling(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2017
georgio:
Please i own a Mazda 323 GLX 1998 model. for the past one year i have been have issues with the car producing black smoke and the fuel consumption is on the high side. Even after changing the oil and plugs still no change. I have changed the air flow-meter but still no change.
Someone has advised me to change the brain box. Can anyone pls advise me on what to do or a reliable source where i can get genuine mazda parts in lagos or a brand new brain box.
have you tried cleaning the iac and throttle body, check for vacuum leaks this may help. Also is airflow meter the oem?
Re: Mazda Thread by paulibling(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2017
Mine baby is Mazda premacy 2001/2001 automatic model 2.0L engine V4. Made in Japan for Germany which is my nightmare coz all the books that came with it are all written in German. I am looking for its airflow meter with OEM FS1E E5T52271. sometimes they call it FS1E 13 215. If you have it you can call 07035190474.

Re: Mazda Thread by adgab(m): 6:18am On Dec 30, 2017
Please I need help. My Mazda tribute is jerking while driving. I have changed the fuel filter And fuel pump but still jerking. I even changed the plug but still the same. Is there anyone who has experienced this? what else can I do to correct this.
your suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Re: Mazda Thread by saheed2002: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2018
Good morning,
Is it a good sign, if the combustion pollution of a car is tiny blue in the sky?
Your response is highly awaited.

Thanks
Re: Mazda Thread by kingreign(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
saheed2002:
Good morning,
Is it a good sign, if the combustion pollution of a car is tiny blue in the sky?
Your response is highly awaited.

Thanks
If your car is producing blue smoke from exhaust pipe, then its burning oil
Re: Mazda Thread by austinofex(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2018
I have Naija used Ml350 4matic 2008 model, for 3.2m, Negotiable nearly used sound engine, perfect working Ac, leather Ac
I have Naija used rx300 1.3m negotiable, with Ac, neatly used, leather seat,
I have Lexus rx330 tokubor 4.1m negotiable
I have naija Toyota corrola 2005 model 1.250m negotiable available
I have direct tokunbor Madza MVP 2005 model1.4m negotiable
contact number/WhatsApp:08139169686.
Re: Mazda Thread by yemnex(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
hello house , pls i have mazda 626 xedos 6 black some and it consumes fuel pls i help what can i do pls
Re: Mazda Thread by slay1: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dear all
I am having some electrical issues with my 2009 mazda 6s GT.
1)The car start button doesn't work appropriately. On hitting the break to start the car, the red light comes up instead of the normal green light though the car will start. Turning the car off, one must press and hold the button for about a minute before the engine goes off.
2) The whole alarms light are on the dashboard and the remote key is not functioning appropriately
3) During driving on auto, the transmission doesn't pick gear fast so i have to drive it on manual mode
4)I took the car to a repair yard and i was told my driver entered a ditch of water and there was water ingress and they have not been able to solve or tell me what particular component or components is the issue.
5) The car doesn't communicate with any diagnostic tool (Opd2 scanner)
Kindly advice, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happens When U Put Ur Car In Reverse While Driving? / Reasons You Always Have Engine Oil Shortage / Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.