Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

A Must Read Joke (very Funny) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Must Read Joke (very Funny) (3282 Views)

A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. / Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke / Must Read Joke!!! Laugh Till Your Boxer Tear Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read Joke (very Funny) by etudaddy(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2012
Joke joke joke

Keep scrolling down

You are almost there

Bye bye

Sorry
Re: A Must Read Joke (very Funny) by Manshakk(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2012
OP: I guess your head is on Casual leave
Re: A Must Read Joke (very Funny) by mikuz(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
The posting of threads like this is the beginning of madness.
Re: A Must Read Joke (very Funny) by peterugoobi(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
Dear nairalander

we can't accept this; people of this sort, should be reported to the moderator and banned indefinately, please follow me and report etudaddy to the moderator to be banned. I've sent 1 request to the moderator, please send yours. The higher the request the more likely the ban. Imbeciles like this shoud be stopped.

aluta continua
Re: A Must Read Joke (very Funny) by Etumgbe(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
peterugoobi: Dear nairalander

we can't accept this; people of this sort, should be reported to the moderator and banned indefinately, please follow me and report etudaddy to the moderator to be banned. I've sent 1 request to the moderator, please send yours. The higher the request the more likely the ban. Imbeciles like this shoud be stopped.

aluta continua
u are on ur own
Re: A Must Read Joke (very Funny) by yungkiz(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2012
peterugoobi: Dear nairalander

aluta continua
Don't worry I will cast n ban d evill spirit on him... @op I ban u in d name of nairaland amen!!
Re: A Must Read Joke (very Funny) by nannyo(f): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
Mona monkey
Re: A Must Read Joke (very Funny) by delight101: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
i like ur way dis method to enlongate ur thread is cul......the beginging of a rubbish thread is d begining of insults and directly proportional to thread enlongation ....good work
Re: A Must Read Joke (very Funny) by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
dumb thread

(1) (Reply)

Blank Meme Thread / Where To Get Original Shea Butter In Nigeria / 3 Things Women Have Which Men Dont:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.