Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Charles Okah Prison Letters. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Okah Prison Letters. (13898 Views)

Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing / Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor / Keyamo Petitions Prisons Over Attempt To Sodomise Charles Okah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by day0(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2012
.bbpreye:
Instead of u guys to help a brother out by answering my simple question, u're here critisizing me for asking "HOW DO I CHANGE MY BBM STATUS"

God bless all of you.

Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by patrickmuf(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2012
violent:

You are too dumb for your own age. A letter does not have to be written by someone in his own writing before it is termed his letter. A letter could be written by someone whom you've given instructions to, this may include family members, your lawyer or your friends who you trust to divulge the information you've provided them regarding your experience without twisting facts. Those who have elderly Uncles can tell you a bit about writing a letter for someone who couldn't do it by themselves.

The fact that you chose to dwell on where the letter was written rather than it's content immediately shows you aren't someone to be taken seriously
Ignoring the truth for political gains marks you as one of the worst people this country can ever produce. I don't honestly see how you are much different from the same people dragging this country through dearth of shame. By your own suggestions, this man must be lying about the torture he is currently being subjected to by the hands of the federal government even though he mentioned that he welcomes a fact finding visit?...Do people normally lie about being tortured? Has this man been found guilty of an offense? If No, why is he still being kept in a solitary confinement?
thank God for sane Nigerians like you...The man is only asking for justice, how do you keep a fellow who has not been found guilty by any law court behind bars for so long? 9ja is in a mess left, right and center
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by pheesayor(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2012
you'll notice that those supporting sincerenigerian are people that registered recently. Never mind, they are members of the 40 laptop crew doing what they are paid for unfortunately they keep ridiculing themselves and their paymaster

patrickmuf: thank God for sane Nigerians like you...The man is only asking for justice, how do you keep a fellow who has not been found guilty by any law court behind bars for so long? 9ja is in a mess left, right and center
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by hyelhira: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2012
mrkels: This is a matter of national security. I believe the government knows something that we do not and holding these men captive is for the best interest of the federal republic of nigeria...

Simply hilarious lipsrsealed I will also tell you the other things 'the government knows and does in the the best interest of the Federal republic of Nigeria'.

1. The government knows that corruption is good for us so it treats it with kid gloves and appoint corrupt individuals to positions of authority
2. The government knows that education is non-essential so it invests as little as possible in raising the standard of education.
3. The government knows that stable power is inimical to economic development which is why it has been dragging its feet on delivering its promises on power provision.
4. The government knows that we are gullible so it tells us that 'national security', 'security votes', etc despite the fact that no one is secure in this country (as Prof. NOI)

Continue defending absurdities if you like... undecided
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by TalkingBird: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
the tendency of people and governments to protect their own interests—is man-made. The Bible writer Solomon put it this way: “Man has dominated man to his injury.”—Ecclesiastes 8:9.

All this I have seen, and there was an applying of my heart to every work that has been done under the sun, [during] the time that man has dominated man to his injury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors / ₦‎195/Litre Impossible, Adamant Marketers Tell Government / APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.