Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing (59408 Views)

Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by ebosie11(f): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Charles Okah's daughter Tarila is set to wed her fiance Domenico Morrone. She visited her father at Kuje prison with her fiance where he blessed their union. It should be recalled that Charles Okah is currently in prison for allegedly masterminding October 1st 2010 bomb blast in Abuja.

Speaking on her meeting with her dad, Tarila told the Nation that it was overwhelming visiting her dad in prison.According to her,she cried with her sister when they met him in prison.

"Oh… my goodness (laugh). It was overwhelming, especially for my sister. She is younger, she just turned 18. When we saw him, we just started crying because we saw our father in a totally different light. That is not the man, let me rephrase, that is not the circumstance or the situation anyone wants to see his or her father. That was the first time my fiancé was meeting him as well. That is not the way you want to take your future husband to meet your father. That is not how you want to get your father’s blessing for your marriage. I am seeing him in a completely different light. Deep down inside, I know the man that he is. I know these are trumped up charges. That gives me peace. Obviously, a lot of people have judged him, condemned him even without knowing anything but he is my father and we know him. We know the kind of man that he is. He is jovial. He is a very lovely man. He puts people above him. We are talking about a man who made emergency rescue in the country like it is his mission. A man who will stop people in the middle of the street and tell them you don’t need to have your child in the front seat, move him to the back. A man who was supplying dialysis machine, putting health and concerns of Nigerians above all; a man who took it on himself to save lives in Nigeria, covering a lot of accidents. You now come and accuse such a man of being responsible for a terrorist attack. When we got to the prison and they told us to write his offence as terrorism, I couldn’t."

http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/charles-okahs-daughtertarilaset-to.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by ebosie11(f): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2015
More

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Young03(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2015
Wanna c pinshure of her dad in prison orrrrr

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Pavore9: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Eyah. angry
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by ishiamu(m): 7:37am On Nov 16, 2015
Young03:
Wanna c pinshure of her dad in prison orrrrr

me too

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by ishiamu(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2015
Pavore9:
Eyah. angry
your saying eyaah for tonyebarcanista brother who is a terrorist? smh 4 u

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by aare07(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2015
Congratulations. May God put blessing in their union.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Obviously, a lot of people have judged him, condemned him even without knowing anything but he is my father and we know him.

Sorry puccy, nobody is judging him but I can tell you that your father is a terrorist. Infact his senior brother has already be sentenced in SA and in due course, your useless father will be sent to long years in prison.

If Nigeria is a good country, you will be in jail with your father because you are a product and beneficiary of his evil act.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Sorry puccy, nobody is judging him but I can tell you that your father is a terrorist. Infact his senior brother has already be sentenced in SA and in due course, your useless father will be sent to long years in prison.

If Nigeria is a good country, you will be in jail with your father because you are a product and beneficiary of his evil act.
My brother, I love Charles(and Henry) Okah for their roles in the Niger-Delta and Ijaw struggle. I condemn the October 1 bombing in its entirety but I think it will be inappropriate to tag him a terrorist. For heaven sake, when MEND wanted to strike the venue, they sent text message to DSS, Police and Journalists that they are striking the Car park and other targets at so-so time. The failure of DSS, Police and co to act on the intelligence led to loss of lives(which again is very sad). Anyway, I wont fault you for calling them terrorists, afterall their group's action led to people's demise. But the attack in Abuja in my opinion has no connection of Niger-Delta struggle

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Tunami(m): 8:16am On Nov 16, 2015
is she trying to tell us that her father is not a terrorist?

8 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by sandraokosun1: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2015
SOUTH SOUTH OYE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by mike404(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, I love Charles(and Henry) Okah for their roles in the Niger-Delta and Ijaw struggle. I condemn the October 1 bombing in its entirety but I think it will be inappropriate to tag him a terrorist. For heaven sake, when MEND wanted to strike the venue, they sent text message to DSS, Police and Journalists that they are striking the Car park and other targets at so-so time. The failure of DSS, Police and co to act on the intelligence led to loss of lives(which again is very sad). Anyway, I wont fault you for calling them terrorists, afterall their group's action led to people's demise. But the attack in Abuja in my opinion has no connection of Niger-Delta struggle
YOU NEVER JAM ANYTHING

24 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by kolnel: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2015
Won't blame her for her assertions
Few kids actually saw the other side of their notorious parents
They mostly see the other sides of the coin
Same reason why you didn't marry from his arrays of lieutenants with massive wealth

9 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by simpleseyi: 8:33am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

MEND is not a terrorist organization. The reason is obvious. MEND members are not Muslims. Only Muslims are terrorists. FOOLS. Anyone who kills other people who have not committed any crime/sin against him is a terrorist. The people that MEND killed in the October bomb blast did not commit any crime/sin against MEND. How many Army Chiefs were killed in the October 1st bomb blast? None. How many Police Chiefs were killed in the October 1st bomb blast? None. How many Naval Chiefs were killed in the October 1st bomb blast? None. How many politicians who have been looting our country's treasury were killed in the October 1st bomb blast? None. MEND is a terrorist organization that should be charged at the International Criminal Court.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2015
simpleseyi:

MEND is not a terrorist organization. The reason is obvious. MEND members are not Muslims. Only Muslims are terrorists. FOOLS. Anyone who kills other people who have not committed any crime/sin against him is a terrorist. The people that MEND killed in the October bomb blast did not commit any crime/sin against MEND. How many Army Chiefs were killed in the October 1st bomb blast? None. How many Police Chiefs were killed in the October 1st bomb blast? None. How many Naval Chiefs were killed in the October 1st bomb blast? None. How many politicians who have been looting our country's treasury were killed in the October 1st bomb blast? None. MEND is a terrorist organization that should be charged at the International Criminal Court.
The intent of that bombing(though pathetic) was to send warning to the government and NOT to kill. MEND is known to be issuing warning and alert before their bombing since 2005. The police and DSS were informed, Journalists were sent mails and asked to vacate the Car park and Dust bin areas. Shamefully, nobody acted on the intelligence and it led to loss of valuable lives.

To be candid, I'm not in support of the action of MEND(bombing and attacking State facilities) but it is inappropriate to tag MEND as terrorists. Terrorists primary target is killing people....MEND has no target. Theirs is bombing facilities. Life is precious

8 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by foxzy(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2015
WE NEED BIAFRA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Chanchit: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2015
So how would he feel if someone should kill his two girls now.

9 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by iwezor1(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Nice one good to c blacks and whites wedding

Anyways, Still clean, crisp interiors d way u will like it and working in perfect condition.
1.250,000m naira (asking price)
Location = PH
INTRESTED BUYERS ONLY PLS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON 08063720226

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by johnstar(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2015
K
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by frankwells(f): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2015
k
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by lonelydora: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Congrats. Who is she going to show her hubby during her traditional marriage with her cup of palm wine?

If he was from Nigeira, his people won't allow him marry this girl. Hope the man is ready to visit Kuje prison often as son-in-law concern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by redcliff: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2015
If it was a nigeria family they would not agree to this wedding

#imnotmyfatherandmyfatherisnotme!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2015
So?
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by Seunaj05(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Keyword: MASTERMINDER, October 1st bomb blast, Abuja. May the gentle soul of the victims Rest in Perfect Peace, God be with their families.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by demarc001: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2015
Family Matter!
Wait oo!
Na inside prison dem do d proposal?
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by yapapa: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2015
I no pray fr dis kind blessing o..God
Re: Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing by hotboz: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2015
If you like, live ur life anyhow. Life will go on. Infact, ur children will move on.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Atiku Abubakar's Comment After Arsenal Match / Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.