Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Do Me By Psquare: What Are They "doing" ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do Me By Psquare: What Are They "doing" ? (668 Views)

Double Trouble By Psquare Download Mp3 / Blackface Has A Song With The Same Beat As Do Me By Psquare / No One Like You-by Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Me By Psquare: What Are They "doing" ? by unclebros: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2008
do me do what?
can some one tell me what those boys want do or have they done it? could it be that they are doing it
pls help ??
Re: Do Me By Psquare: What Are They "doing" ? by coolboyapg: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2008
i hope they dont get banned,they talking about sex

(1) (Reply)

Good Concerts On During The End Of The Year / Have You Heard Jay Z Ft Rockboyz - Nigerian Gansta Remix? / Whf Can Carry The Flag With That Track Ba-mi-de-le-o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.