Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Good Concerts On During The End Of The Year - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Good Concerts On During The End Of The Year (671 Views)

Kennis Music-is This The End? / Did Anyone Attend 2face Concerts In The Usa! / The Live8 Concerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Concerts On During The End Of The Year by XxMascaraX(f): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2008
Omg, Im soooo excited! Im coming to naija in december!! woo!!! yay! lol hehehehe anyhooz, im already planning what im goin to do while im der nd stufff
omg, i really cant wait, soo if ye no any good concerts on reply plz!!!!!! xxxxxAyoxxxx
Re: Good Concerts On During The End Of The Year by babakura(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2008
Definitely there would be heaps happening , I go keep u posted , enough groovin , kamikaze on a kentro level
Re: Good Concerts On During The End Of The Year by almondjoy(f): 1:46am On Apr 15, 2008
The only concert I am looking forward to is one featuring "Celtic Thunder" in Atlanta Georgia, U.S.A. in November for ma birthday present. Flight tickets/hotel reservations and concert tickets already purchased in advance! cool

Let's just say I got an early birthday present. Thanks for spoiling me silly honey! Love you bunches! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Bomb? / Gino Out With A Sparking New Video Watch Here / Please, Who Sang This Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.