Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent (20230 Views)

Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng / Don't Call Me General Again, Just Call Me Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by mjay(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
Too bad people fail to appreciate this man. Very few has achieved more as president in this nation, he got bad sides (who dosent) but he has definitely contributed more to the development of this nation than most. Gsm is still with us, technocrats like soludo and okonjo are all thru him, deliverance from northern oligarchy and the efcc are some of what i think is positive about him. How come he leaves the treasury green every time and no sooner has he left that national debts begin to mount? I am not saying the guy is a saint, but he is better at governance than most. Lets be appreciative.

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by sessydoo(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
oraclefemi: Nigerians and especially yorubas will never appreciate this man until he his gone, you complained about him so much , now you have Jonathan your breathe of fresh air with no balls

Obasanjo is a product of corruption and a supporter of corruption in high places. He contributed to the sorry state of this jungle we call a Nation. In a well-civilized scoiety, OBJ and his cohorts will be languishing in jail for failing their generation and bleeding the Nation to death. Mind you im a yoruba guy oo but i will continue to curse these ppl (and everyone that has contributed to the poverty in d land)untill i see a paradigm shift and a serious challenge of the status-quo. Nigeria will be liberated as the lord liveth!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by camcor(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Whether 'we' Yorubas like it or not CHIEF OLUSEGUN OBASANJO is our leader and voice apart from other political party leaders that antagonish the present/ incumbent government. How many of the so called Yoruba PDP leader can u hear their voice ( they are all toothless dog). OBJ carry go u are the man! grin grin grin. Criticise me if u want to but that is the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
shattap dia!!! Name 2 president that was better.
sessydoo:

Obasanjo is a product of corruption and a supporter of corruption in high places. He contributed to the sorry state of this jungle we call a Nation. In a well-civilized scoiety, OBJ and his cohorts will be languishing in jail for failing their generation and bleeding the Nation to death. Mind you im a yoruba guy oo but i will continue to curse these ppl (and everyone that has contributed to the poverty in d land)untill i see a paradigm shift and a serious challenge of the status-quo. Nigeria will be liberated as the lord liveth!
Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
When people are getting old, they tend to forget some certain things or events which played out in their lives and which contributed negatively or positively in who they are; but when they are getting tricky, they forget every thing.

General Mathew Olusegun Obasanjo had forgotten that he was once in the military. He had also forgotten that once a soldier, always a soldier. Is it as a result of his many tricks or as a result of old age.

You're a General whose hands is filled with undeserved bloods too numerous to count. That's who you are, and that's who you will be unless you have devine strenght to rewrite history.
Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by Troll: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
GUN SALUTE TO THE EVER GALANT SOLDIER!!!cheesy
THE EVIL-GENIUS (OBJ) HAS SPOKEN, THE SLOW-POISON (GEJ) SHOULD TAKE NOTE.grin
THE EVIL-GENIUS WHO MADE THE SLOW-POISON ALSO HAS THE ANTIDOTE TO IT.
YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO EITHER BE THE GENERAL'S ENEMY OR THE CHIEF'S FRIEND.
CHOOSE ONE.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by 5much(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
baba, what if i decide to call u, chief General Obasanjo. wl i b ur friend or foe?
Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by Akbee(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] wot does he hope to achieve with this?wanna appear in the news?tell mr apeman to stop the blabing.
He is a general though,a bad one for that matter.though he is no more the president of the country he stl plays the pipe for gej and also dictate th tune.a patron client relationship exists between th duos of baba and gej.nairalanders,we and other nigerians are just at the receiving end of this adverse relationship.
Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by demelza: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
Baba OBJ!!
How I wish this man was still president when the ALUU4 atrocities took place.
Aluu would have been added to the exclusive list comprising Odi and Zaki Biam.
Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by tpia1: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
address people the way they tell you to address them, simple.

he made his point clearly and without drama.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by juman(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ice4jez: GENERAL OLUSEGUN OBASANJO GENERAL OLUSEGUN OBASANJO GENERAL OLUSEGUN OBASANJO how many time did i call u

grin grin. You called him one thousand times. grin
Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by juman(m): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
oraclefemi: Nigerians and especially yorubas will never appreciate this man until he his gone, you complained about him so much , now you have Jonathan your breathe of fresh air with no balls

Appreciate who? grin
OBJ failed and failed. His failure is our collective failure as an ethnic group (yoruba). Nigeria is a country that based on ethnicity.

One don't need "oracle" to know a good leader. Just point to their achievements.

Look at the chief Awolowo achievements. Look at Gov. Fashola achievements. These are examples.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
Tusky44: So he wants to be addressed as Chief? Hehehehe.... OBJ the ugliest president we ever had. A president who made sure the country endured the abnormally high rate of politically motivated assassinations. A man who only woke up to fight corruption when he was about to get the boot. Hear him suggest we address him as a chief - a chief in his hometown anyway cos for normal folks, he is a nuisance to society.

He wanted to use Wilbros to steal oil and gas from Rivers State. He wanted to get a huge stake in Bonny Island and did all he could through the NNPC. I have one question for the old and haggard chief......what happened to Marshall Harry, Bola Ige, The Igwes, OGB, our beloved Chuba Okadigbo, Funsho Williams, the helpless residents of Odi & Zaki Biam, and many more unaccounted for?

OBJ, some of us really hate you and your entire generation hence you are in my daily prayer. AGBAYA angry

OBJ is a blood sucking demon.....He has destroyed somany lives...May God judge him!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by Irunmole(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2012

Thank You very much oraclefemi. Very well said. Like or loathe him for all his human frailties; he is still "The best President" that Nigeria has had so far, the only one with guts and the best record of achievements and legacies till date.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by Chanchit: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
Tusky44: So he wants to be addressed as Chief? Hehehehe.... OBJ the ugliest president we ever had. A president who made sure the country endured the abnormally high rate of politically motivated assassinations. A man who only woke up to fight corruption when he was about to get the boot. Hear him suggest we address him as a chief - a chief in his hometown anyway cos for normal folks, he is a nuisance to society.

He wanted to use Wilbros to steal oil and gas from Rivers State. He wanted to get a huge stake in Bonny Island and did all he could through the NNPC. I have one question for the old and haggard chief......what happened to Marshall Harry, Bola Ige, The Igwes, OGB, our beloved Chuba Okadigbo, Funsho Williams, the helpless residents of Odi & Zaki Biam, and many more unaccounted for?

OBJ, some of us really hate you and your entire generation hence you are in my daily prayer. AGBAYA angry

Ogbeni, u can just call him GENERAL'' instead of wasting ur time, writing this kukurunku story, anyway I call him Obasanjo,buh I won't mind adding Chief o jare..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by Chanchit: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
[quote author=Tusky44][b]So
Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by juman(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Archmed: Hate Him...Curse him...Kill Him..Stone him..if possible,CRUCIFY HIM...but one thing you cannot take 4rm this man is that he's got BALLS...Jolantern has NONE.

Jolantern. This is really funny. Jolantern Goodluck. grin
Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by Onims1(f): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abi o......is Obj not better dat d tin we av now.....mtcheew.....they keep saying Obj dis Obj dat...
Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by Telez(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
Baba ota, just like him
Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by jabanz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2012

u dey naija at all, tafabalewa na ur uncle abi dis wan wey u call obj ugliest

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
Old Soja Never Die!!!
Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by Archmed(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
mrkels:
Move on indeed? I don't blame you, you are the product of a failed nation. In well structured societies, people won't move on, rather they ll prosecute their past corrupt leaders, strip them of every national honour/ title, woe them, disgrace them to the fact that some family members would change their names. But here you all worship/praise them and award them titles. Nonesense
Then go AIT or BBC...turn human rights crusader and stop crying fowl here abeg...typical Nigerian..na 2 blast una sabi..when we call for revolution,you go start catch cold..where were you during the ''Occupy Nigeria Protest in January?..U dey Nairaland abi?Obasanjo belongs to history whether good or bad,history will judge him.No move on na.Ten yrs to come,if u no fit pay ur pikin school fees,blame OBJ,u hear?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by greenoak: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
U are one in a milliion jo.
Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by k9ine(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Archmed: It is someone like you that will blame General Chief Olusegun Okikiola Aremu Obasanjo for d death of your grandma in the village..free dis man joor..and move on!
sir, u forgot 2 add Matthew.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by norababie: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ice4jez: GENERAL OLUSEGUN OBASANJO GENERAL OLUSEGUN OBASANJO GENERAL OLUSEGUN OBASANJO how many time did i call u
I prefer obj to ibb.dis so called ibb is d worst of dem all.he always remind me of hausa goat or ewu hausa

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by redsun(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
Obj is a wanke-r that only appeals to wanke-rs.
Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by Archmed(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
k9ine:
sir, u forgot 2 add Matthew.
Noted Boss...God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by jaymichael(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
martyns303: One of the finest President to ever come out of Nigeria. Not the best, but he knew what it is to be a president.
on point. you talk true.
Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by redsun(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
Nigerians will ever kick and pinch themselves in future if they let subhumans like obj die naturally without being punished for their atrocities.

There will not be any darker era of nigeria than this present era.It will be remembered in history if the country survives it as the dark age of nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by perez019(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
Long live OBJ

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by hunterden: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2012

Idiot..if u don't know..harry was killed cos he has shed blood within d rivary clan in ph...dis is a confession from my former school mate who is now enjoying d benefit of militancy..u live by d sword u die by it..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent by hunterden: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2012

Idiot..if u don't know..harry was killed cos he has shed blood too....dis is a confession from my former school mate who is now enjoying d benefit of militancy in the creeks..u live by d sword u die by it..the others,am sure share desame fate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin / Armed Herdsmen: Afenifere, Ohanaeze, ACF Disagree On Fayose’s Law / 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.