Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (647407 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 7:40am On Mar 30, 2013
Emmikem:

Try again.... but if it is d same, you need to flash recovery.

where do you reside..

D problem is, i school in abk bt m in lag 4 nw for easter..,ikorodu...dias no carlcare in abk but all d fone properties dey abk.....can i flash it myself? Pls whr do u stay?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by elbryant(m): 8:02am On Mar 30, 2013
help ooo I can't update my 2go account on N3.... it usually displays *unexpected closing something*
gurus anyway out
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2013
Defaramade:
Forget vlc(i think vlc for android is still in beta stage, dia is no stable build yet), go download mx video player, it plays almost all video formats available including divx, xvid, ogg, mkv, flv, avi, 3gp, mp4, ddat and so many others
does n3 plays divx wit mx player?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by stunnaf: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2013
pauladonis:
etisalat? sometimes MTN...
are they both unlimited and how do i configure it?..... Thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joshovo: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2013
pls gurus help me oo my realfoot ball 2013 frm google play refuses to continue afta dat player transfer bt d music still plays plssss help me oooo guys.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by stunnaf: 9:42am On Mar 30, 2013
Brainrex:
change ur APN to blackberry.net
it didn't work please i need a new Internet airtel 1gb is too small and their network is very bad here
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
pls how do i install adobe flash player on my n3, d phone is telling me it has prob 'parsing the package' of d one i downloaded. wat does dt actually mean, kindly help.
thanks

download the app from another source.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2013
olatunji21: hello guyz..pls I wan to knw if I kan get my Tecno.N3 glass fixed @tecno carlcare..It got broken 2day...also including d speaker dat one self don buss.....

abeg make una help me naa...ansa my question ooooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Berryman: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2013
Hayordejee:

K bro bt m still battlin wif ma fone, it got unrooted smhw bt wunt root.....pls hlp
What's up wit all these unroot complaints? Please guys dat av experienced dis, share ur experiences just b4 u noticed d unrooting, like wat app or game u installed or something.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Berryman: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2013
x3da: wow is there any hope for us i.e kernel upgrade that sort of tin? men it really sucks if am gonna be stuck with 512mb O, any hope about custom roms....... there must be something embarassed embarassed embarassed
I tink there's a solution. I read sometime ago on xda-developers forum about enabling a particular file (an 'init' file or so). Just search xda-developers using any or both (or more) of these key words: 'init' or/and 'swapper'. Hope it helps.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by stunnaf: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2013
Emmikem:

it's only the gods HD that I doubt cos e no work on my N3 ...odas are working, I install almost 89% of the game you list.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2013
primeson1:
Did you mistakenly ask that question or you are looking for what those who has hot temper will reply you?

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Berryman: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2013
Mafia4life: Did you mistakenly ask that question or you are looking for what those who has hot temper will reply you?
Lolz. As i read am, i first shock. Common crapy symbian s60v2 get divx player. How much more android 2.3 wit all da cpu power SURE IT CAN.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2013
Berryman: What's up wit all these unroot complaints? Please guys dat av experienced dis, share ur experiences just b4 u noticed d unrooting, like wat app or game u installed or something.

I dnt hw it happened, i wntd to partitn my mcard wuf my system whuich i did n wen i put it bk in my fne, link2sd was granted superuser permission bt didnt mount so i decided to repartitn my mcard d wat u thought me n wen i put it bk in my fone, link2sd didnt get superuser permissn, it tld me v nt rooted ma fone...i tot twas a joke so i dloaded titanium backup, it tld me d same tin, i still tot twas a joke so i dloadd root checker whixh nw told me my fone is not rooted properly so i rooted again n root chkr kip sayn d same tin....i formattd d fone n kept on rootin bt not rooted properly

That is, my fone is partially rooted bt all my apps kip sayn it aint rooted.....pls heeeeeeeeeeerlllllppppppp
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2013
joshovo: pls gurus help me oo my realfoot ball 2013 frm google play refuses to continue afta dat player transfer bt d music still plays plssss help me oooo guys.
download from Androidmob it plays smoothly buh that game is crap tho
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Oahray: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2013
Mafia4life: Did you mistakenly ask that question or you are looking for what those who has hot temper will reply you?
Hahaha... I be say I no go comment for this thread o grin. Na wa for that guy sha.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kennydollz(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2013
I've been using mtn bbcweek nd only dis week I dn download up to 6gig nd am still downloadin max payne 1.1gb torrent..fifa 1.1gb wen i download dey lag..any help to d fifa?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 0Edward0(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2013
Kennydollz: I've been using mtn bbcweek nd only dis week I dn download up to 6gig nd am still downloadin max payne 1.1gb torrent..fifa 1.1gb wen i download dey lag..any help to d fifa?
abeg which apn you use
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kennydollz(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2013
0Edward0:
abeg which apn you use
blackberry.net incase d tin stop to work jst load 250card nd send 2H to 131 to make it unlimited nd it will xpire d normal day ur bis will xpire..dats wat am using since sunday

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
js_pac:
Answer me nah
Boss abeg no vex, download & iFont 4rm playstore, use it to download online fonts & install or use blue ftp to copy d system fonts of d phone to the "custom" folder in iFont & install.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
am nt an N3 user, i use LG E615 and mx player do not play my divx films that i have on my system. so mx player shld play a divx film as the laptop plays it?
ok i ll redownload it then.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joshovo: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
pls guys anybdy playing realfootball 2013 hre
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
pls how do i install adobe flash player on my n3, d phone is telling me it has prob 'parsing the package' of d one i downloaded. wat does dt actually mean, kindly help.
thanks
It either means d one u downloaded is corrupted or u didn't download it completely. Go to a site that uses flash content (eg goal.com) with uc browser, scroll down & u will see a link asking u to "install the latest version of Flash to watch free daily sports videos online", click the link & it will prompt u to download Flash. Install the downloaded file & open it, it will ask u to complete action with the browsers u have on your phone (opera mobile, boat browser, uc browser, dolphin browser, the default android browser can all be side loaded with flash player), complete the action & u are good 2go.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
primeson1:
Yes boss, mx player plays any video format u throw @ it.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
pls I nw have d recovery.zip for my n3, pls hw do i apply it............... i dloaded from brainrex , pls help me
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Chizak24(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
cool grin I just downloaded ifonts from Gplay Store. The stuff make brain scatter.. Make sure your phone is rooted before trying it. Before u talk say na me brick your phone. TEcno N3 for life!!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joshovo: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
anyone playing realfootball i nid help ooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by goddysweb: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
Emmikem:

You have to flash stock rom...
but go to any nearest tecno Carl care, they will flash it. I have experience it before.

Thanks alot for the swift response. please, I'm based in Calabar. I don't know the next time i'll be going to Lagos because there's no Carlcare around here. I think I'll have to do the stock rom flashing. Please, can you give me the procedures on how to go about the flashing thingy? Thanks alot bro!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jspac(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
Defaramade:
Boss abeg no vex, download & iFont 4rm playstore, use it to download online fonts & install or use blue ftp to copy d system fonts of d phone to the "custom" folder in iFont & install.
Thanks it's working for me.
What's the name of the font in the screenshot you uploaded? Plus what are some cool fonts you know and their sources? smiley
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Pls o, d recovery.zip i dloaded from brainrex aint wrkin o.....tellin me signature failed, pls whr cn i gt anoda?

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by skate(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hayordejee:

I dnt hw it happened, i wntd to partitn my mcard wuf my system whuich i did n wen i put it bk in my fne, link2sd was granted superuser permission bt didnt mount so i decided to repartitn my mcard d wat u thought me n wen i put it bk in my fone, link2sd didnt get superuser permissn, it tld me v nt rooted ma fone...i tot twas a joke so i dloaded titanium backup, it tld me d same tin, i still tot twas a joke so i dloadd root checker whixh nw told me my fone is not rooted properly so i rooted again n root chkr kip sayn d same tin....i formattd d fone n kept on rootin bt not rooted properly

That is, my fone is partially rooted bt all my apps kip sayn it aint rooted.....pls heeeeeeeeeeerlllllppppppp

Same things to my phone. I have decided to leave it that way o. I dont have the time to send it to care center if only their is a solution which i can do by myself i will try.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hayordejee:

D problem is, i school in abk bt m in lag 4 nw for easter..,ikorodu...dias no carlcare in abk but all d fone properties dey abk.....can i flash it myself? Pls whr do u stay?

you don't need anything just only ur phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62