Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (644876 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 2:47am On Apr 03, 2013
Hayordejee:

Wo c ehn, God blexx u big tym....ah go rch dia 2mao!

Any how Shaa...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 3:09am On Apr 03, 2013
Timsilver: BROTHERS IN ARMS FOR TECNO N3
use utorrent to download

http://1337x.org/torrent/282787/0/

confirm grin grin

some go dey use mouth drop game..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by skate(m): 3:28am On Apr 03, 2013
Brainrex:

first download AIO flash tool
http://www.xda-developers.com/android/universal-android-aio-flasher-tool-updated/
let's talk via whatsapp

My SU is corrupt can I use this application to remove the SU? and is the application working with N3
?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 4:42am On Apr 03, 2013
zeanslim: Avta i got 15+gb on my 1st sim..i tried it on my 2nd airtel sim..but my airtym was detucted...please confrim again..n tnks in advance
He be lyk say airtel don code 4 dat calling tweak oh, dey don remove my money con gimme 10mb
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by adexsimply(m): 4:45am On Apr 03, 2013
guys my SIM 1 data stopped working..i first thought it was the network, so i changed my data to SIM 2 which happened to be holding MTN..when i switched to SIM2, it showed the E sign which signifies that it is sending and receiving data...anytime i switch back to SIM 1(airtel) it does nt show E(edge) or H(HSDPA)..so this morning, i decided to swap my SIM cards, thereby putting Airtel to SIM 2, it was then i realized that it's working while SIM 1 which now holds mtn still doesn't work 4 data..pls has anyone experienced this? what do u think myt be d way out?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by aia99: 4:56am On Apr 03, 2013
Cyberbaze: go to ur phone settings,select debugging,uninstall poot and ministro,restart ur phone,install poot,ministro,update qt libraries.restart ur phone,lunch poot and poot it,,if ur phone goes black,remove ur battery,on ur phone when booting(preparing memory card) rush quickly and poot it.it will show u 3 things to select,download superuser and ur hv hacked ur phone
thanks o hav gotten it rooted now

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 03, 2013
abeg
guys i go fit c my fone screen change for carlcare
......d fone faal come brk
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 0Edward0(m): 6:35am On Apr 03, 2013
@FKO, the airtel tinz just dey show 'Temporary Network Problem'
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by pj3400(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2013
I ask those ppl that knws about the Airtel gig whatever and they do as if they don't see my comment instead, they are sHaring dir phone number or email before they can share the tweak. Do sum ppl still collect money, call credit before they tell u what they know? Let me tell u this, all things can not be reveal to a single person all the time, it will be spread across. So if its ur turn to have that thing others don't have, take caution with d way u handle it because by the time it might be the turn of anoder person to have that thing, it might be what that will make u to survive and don't be anoid if u are put true a lot just to have that thing. Enjoy una Airtel free gig while it lasted. Na una time. If no be work that has collected many things from, I wuld have cut the rank of many of u. Good М̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊G̲̣̣̣̥ to u all.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joezium(m): 6:41am On Apr 03, 2013
0Edward0:
guy watsapp
zeanslim how u take do get 15gb
, tell me d tweak abeg
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 6:42am On Apr 03, 2013
pj3400: I ask those ppl that knws about the Airtel gig whatever and they do as if they don't see my comment instead, they are sHaring dir phone number or email before they can share the tweak. Do sum ppl still collect money, call credit before they tell u what they know? Let me tell u this, all things can not be reveal to a single person all the time, it will be spread across. So if its ur turn to have that thing others don't have, take caution with d way u handle it because by the time it might be the turn of anoder person to have that thing, it might be what that will make u to survive and don't be anoid if u are put true a lot just to have that thing. Enjoy una Airtel free gig while it lasted. Na una time. If no be work that has collected many things from, I wuld have cut the rank of many of u. Good М̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊G̲̣̣̣̥ to u all.
funny guy. If you wana get tweak go private. I guess that's the rule here.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 6:57am On Apr 03, 2013
pj3400: I ask those ppl that knws about the Airtel gig whatever and they do as if they don't see my comment instead, they are sHaring dir phone number or email before they can share the tweak. Do sum ppl still collect money, call credit before they tell u what they know? Let me tell u this, all things can not be reveal to a single person all the time, it will be spread across. So if its ur turn to have that thing others don't have, take caution with d way u handle it because by the time it might be the turn of anoder person to have that thing, it might be what that will make u to survive and don't be anoid if u are put true a lot just to have that thing. Enjoy una Airtel free gig while it lasted. Na una time. If no be work that has collected many things from, I wuld have cut the rank of many of u. Good М̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊G̲̣̣̣̥ to u all.
ALL THIS SUPER STORY FOR AIRTEL GIG

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2013
0Edward0: @FKO, the airtel tinz just dey show 'Temporary Network Problem'
na network, just dey try am,got 6gig ystday,but guy where my commision
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 7:30am On Apr 03, 2013
The way this thread dey fly from page to pages na wa ooohhhh...... Weldone guys.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 0Edward0(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2013
F.K.O:
na network, just dey try am,got 6gig ystday,but guy where my commision
Cool na, once the gig show, I dey show, no probs. Tanx man
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Cyberbaze(m): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2013
aia99: thanks o hav gotten it rooted now
u are welcome
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 8:03am On Apr 03, 2013
Emmikem:

Any how Shaa...

No p bro, abeg gimme ur no maybe ah go fi call u for ani feedback
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by zeanslim(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2013
joezium: ,...........
zeanslim how u take do get 15gb
, tell me d tweak abeg
am nt sure z stil workin cos i avnt tested it again...bt dis ma zeanslim(at)gmail.com
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by johnade1(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2013
who has gotten this game ontop n3....DANTES INFERNO...its a nice game
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2013
Hayordejee:

No p bro, abeg gimme ur no maybe ah go fi call u for ani feedback

am on my to ikeja now... ziro hate 18968748line
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joshovo: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2013
guys i nid d mtb unlimited stuff
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2013
joshovo: guys i nid d mtb unlimited stuff

add my number above.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2013
undecided who know hayordejee before I leave ikeja.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joshovo: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2013
help oo my wifi no dey work.nd i nid d mtn unlimited stuff
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2013
F.K.O:
ALL THIS SUPER STORY FOR AIRTEL GIG
I wonder oh
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2013
9free: The way this thread dey fly from page to pages na wa ooohhhh...... Weldone guys.
Yes boss
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
sad

ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

We all knw Emmikem in dis thred, hes our great friend and has helped all of us resolving one issue or the other..... If u scroll up, u will see his post which he said hes on his way to ikeja.

I'm very sad to announce dis

He just called me nw and told me dat he has been robbed at computer village and his fone has been stolen!

He asked me to drop his fone number for those he promised to call because he has misplaced all his contacts,..........08189687489

May his phone RIP.... Amin!

At first, twas our big daddy, BRAINREX! Nw its our second bro EMMIKEM

Who will be d next ooo!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
Well, ma own fone don dy carlcare, told to coman collet it on friday!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hayordejee: sad

ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

We all knw Emmikem in dis thred, hes our great friend and has helped all of us resolving one issue or the other..... If u scroll up, u will see his post which he said hes on his way to ikeja.

I'm very sad to announce dis

He just called me nw and told me dat he has been robbed at computer village and his fone has been stolen!

He asked me to drop his fone number for those he promised to call because he has misplaced all his contacts,..........08189687489

May his phone RIP.... Amin!

At first, twas our big daddy, BRAINREX! Nw its our second bro EMMIKEM

Who will be d next ooo!
we were chatyin on whatsap like 3 hours back,damn.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
HEHEHE BIA DON GET RIVAL

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
F.K.O:
we were chatyin on whatsap like 3 hours back,damn.

Yeah, it happened few hrx ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50