Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (645168 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
Guy am only lucky to have n3, am not a high income earner, all just that I have so much love Internet and gaming. I can't afford an internet subscription that would get me the games I need and the wife here is only 36kps download speed so please any luck.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hotdiamond: How interesting is the Game
very very interesting game, graphics is very nice, I have played it finish
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
What the hell ?? ??

Viewing this topic: legendprac(m), nankosa
(m), Stevechibu(m), oyeleyemaureen,
kollysnipe(m), edrys(m), Hotdiamond(m),
Domwiz4all(m), t-boss(m), YEBOKO(m),
lordZOUGA(m), hisoccer(m), Besto(m),
stephenponti(m), saintkola(m), Jazzcelestin,
gbosah, knightsamsong, mrinsurer,
dapo338(m), Habeebpain(m), bengambo(m),
Samsantos9, kneeyii, DharkPoet and 24
guest(s)

You guy's having an 'e-party' or what??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mcdondayan: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by CODEEATER(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
MasterPDON: What the hell ?? ??

Viewing this topic: legendprac(m), nankosa
(m), Stevechibu(m), oyeleyemaureen,
kollysnipe(m), edrys(m), Hotdiamond(m),
Domwiz4all(m), t-boss(m), YEBOKO(m),
lordZOUGA(m), hisoccer(m), Besto(m),
stephenponti(m), saintkola(m), Jazzcelestin,
gbosah, knightsamsong, mrinsurer,
dapo338(m), Habeebpain(m), bengambo(m),
Samsantos9, kneeyii, DharkPoet and 24
guest(s)

You guy's having an 'e-party' or what??
lol...dis 1 2 small na,visit hot threads in syts lyk xda,wey dir onlyn users de reach 70,000
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Leopantro: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
No body has answered me about the battery, how long can it last while playing games?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
so this thread don reach front page. Abi nairaland. Dey market for tecno?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
Leopantro: No body has answered me about the battery, how long can it last while playing games?
my brother owns it but i'll say the battery last. It was one of the reason i sold my samsung galaxy y pro duo coz that one battery die fast within 3 hours. But this n3 could last more than 6 hours on 3g
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by aia99: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Leopantro: No body has answered me about the battery, how long can it last while playing games?
all dat i can say about d battery is dat wen u are playing games,playing some video clips and music and surfing d internet wit edge d battery lasts more dan expected,surfing d internet wit 3g is also gud it last longer too bt nt as well as d latter
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kennydollz(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Finally got dead space working..c as I dey fear dey play d game
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dermie: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
mhozzis: pls my airtel 1 gig has finished and it hasn't expired. pls hw do i resubscribe
send DEACTIVATE to 440
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by creativemusic: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Enouwem(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
My tecno n3 mtn browsing speed is very slow when I have 3g full bar but when I have like 2 bar it is faster, pls what's d problem?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dammywizzy: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
aia99: all dat i can say about d battery is dat wen u are playing games,playing some video clips and music and surfing d internet wit edge d battery lasts more dan expected,surfing d internet wit 3g is also gud it last longer too bt nt as well as d latter
pls hw do u get ur pes working cos mime is also asking for 180mb b4 i can open even at that it will not open pls give step to step guidelines on how to make it work(not rooted tho)
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
Enouwem: My tecno n3 mtn browsing speed is very slow when I have 3g full bar but when I have like 2 bar it is faster, pls what's d problem?
Pour Power Horse on the phone and testify thereafter......
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Pc Gaming is the Shiitt when you really Invest Money and Time into your Tech Gear.

I enjoy Console Gaming More, the Online Population is more Savage and Reflect more of the Every Day Societal Scumm
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
dammywizzy:
pls hw do u get ur pes working cos mime is also asking for 180mb b4 i can open even at that it will not open pls give step to step guidelines on how to make it work(not rooted tho)
move sd data folder to android/obb or android/data. One of these should work for u.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Pc Gaming is the Shiitt when you really Invest Money and Time into your Tech Gear.

I enjoy Console Gaming More, the Online Population is more Savage and Reflect more of the Every Day Societal Scumm
Abeg, na who be dis noise maker? Na because of people like these I bin dey pray make this thread no make front page.
Mods, abeg make una help us remove this beautiful and informative thread from FP!!!!!

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by adexsimply(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
Soyedele1: Hope the phone won't act funny in the process of rooting it because I can't imagine buying a phone and get spoilt the same day.
i rooted mine about 1 hr afta i bought it..and it has nt bin actin funny..life is all about takin risks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FABITINO: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
Brainrex: shocked
I have 2 tecno n3
With me
Mine is 512mb ram

And the other one is 250mb shocked

If you want to buy please check if its the one with 512mb ram
please can you post the phone picture i want to see how it looks like,and where in nigeria did you purchase it
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
Emzybrown: Please good citizens of nigeria how can i use my techno.N3 as a modem?

Which data plan should i choose from.. Mtn 2 hours browsing or mtn weekly bis... Both wanna use em on my lappy... Thanks
PLEASE HELP
Emzybrown: Please good citizens of nigeria how can i use my techno.N3 as a modem?

Which data plan should i choose from.. Mtn 2 hours browsing or mtn weekly bis... Both wanna use em on my lappy... Thanks
PLEASE HELP

PLEASE HELP
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
la cosa nostra:

why wetin i do
U r offensive to d android robot undecided
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem2(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
Emzybrown:
PLEASE HELP
PLEASE HELP

PLEASE HELP

you can use hotspot
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dguyindcorner(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
pls has anybody been able to successfully installed jbed on his tecno n3?
If yes pls how? because i ve used copying d libjbedvm.so to system/lib as tutored but it jst force closes everything... Pls assess help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by tunnlex(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
aia99: thank u very much it worked just flexing with pes 2012

was it my steps u followed?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
dguy in dcorner: pls has anybody been able to successfully installed jbed on his tecno n3?
If yes pls how? because i ve used copying d libjbedvm.so to system/lib as tutored but it jst force closes everything... Pls assess help
ur fone must be rooted, use es file explorer, to move d files. Without giving root permissions to es file explorer, it cant copy liljbedvm.so to system/lib so make sure u give it permissions
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
abeg check from page 1 b4 u ask questions wey we don answer b4.

And my big bros dem, l mean d sabi sabi ppl, no derail thread thanx
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: konami001 , Ody-Ody ( m ), ceevin , analar , xbeat , topsybaba , gunpoint ( m ), Luluvich ( m ), abialic ( m ), flawless911 ( m ), blueheart ( m ), valboy20 ( m ), dudu_10 , Lusola15 ( m ), africanboi , HOLLASLYD ( m ), dapo338 ( m ) and 10 guest(s)

una wan use n3 download money ni?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
Kennydollz: Finally got dead space working..c as I dey fear dey play d game
I finished that game in 2011
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by begwong: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
tunnlex: Plz hw much is dis phone nd hw can i get 1....am in kaduna
thd price ranges from 12500 to 13500. got mine in jos. n3 is da bomb!

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II