Stats: 3,161,228 members, 7,846,065 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (646869 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dasootorule(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2013
veektorh:
lolz na hardware prob be dz na
somebody pls help me to get my sound back. i've formatred d fone sef
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dasootorule(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2013
veektorh:
dasootorule: Pls i need help for my N3. my external speaker has not been working since yestaday. I cant hear the sound of music and video unless i use earpiece. pls somebody help, its frustrating
veektorh:
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bigdee94: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2013
Because superuser will stop granting u access afta factory reset...and weneva u open it for d first time, it will force close....that's d side effect of rooting a tecno n3......and for nw tecno haz nt strtd giving out their flash files for download....so if u've gaind initial root access don't factory reset
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by funkymeky: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2013
bigdee94: Because superuser will stop granting u access afta factory reset...and weneva u open it for d first time, it will force close....that's d side effect of rooting a tecno n3......and for nw tecno haz nt strtd giving out their flash files for download....so if u've gaind initial root access don't factory reset
. What are the flash files meant for?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by johnshagb(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2013
pls, y do i get 'licence verification failed'
when I try play pes2012. i ve not been able
to play for some days now. is it because
my n3 is not rooted
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2013
bigdee94:
Plz if u knw u've rooted ur fone don't do a factory reset no mata waat...cuz afta it unroots u can't root it again...I've had similar experience....nd d only way out is for carl care to flash ur fone....so if u can't get carl care or a tecno office, my advice, sell d fone to a novice nd buy anoda one, chikena.

please?
before nko... na to sell am be i wan do oo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by THREASHOLD20: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2013
GD @all,please any 1 wit details about tecno Q1,am about 2 buy it?thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by pj3400(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2013
bigdee94:
Plz if u knw u've rooted ur fone don't do a factory reset no mata waat...cuz afta it unroots u can't root it again...I've had similar experience....nd d only way out is for carl care to flash ur fone....so if u can't get carl care or a tecno office, my advice, sell d fone to a novice nd buy anoda one, chikena.

please?

My phone was rooted when I use try try factory reset it. Now have rooted it again and its working perfectly. I also rooted my T3 also. Are u telling me that even if u don't root your phone, that it can't force close some applications? Awaiting ur answer to my question.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2013
funkymeky: . Thank... Will give u a call..... U too much bro
uwc
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Getikebusy(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2013
Make I no lie una..... I still can't believe that all the games like fifa 13 gta etc can run smoothly on a 14k phone.... I own the n3 model... Though lack of MB has been very limiting.... I still don't know how to get that glo bb or airtel bb cheat ... I av not rooted my phone.... I find it difficult to catch up with what u guys have been saying on these topics....
CAN WE RUN A BEGINNERS COURSE?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2013
hakunajay:

my fifa12 sound plays wella without cracking and the commentator is very funny with his witty remarks... fifa12 is the best football game for now...
ur DL. LINK?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Cyberbaze(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2013
veektorh:
jus a matter of time you'll soon hate it and move to pes or FIFA
veektorh i beg u,I no see games like pes,fifa,winning eleven,gta for playstore..my operamini no fit download games at Androidmob bcus is not trusted it might stop downloading anytime due to service and my browser no fit connect wit utorrent for searching except i search wit operamini..can utorrent work wit operamini? or must i use computer?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2013
bigdee94: Because superuser will stop granting u access afta factory reset...and weneva u open it for d first time, it will force close....that's d side effect of rooting a tecno n3......and for nw tecno haz nt strtd giving out their flash files for download....so if u've gaind initial root access don't factory reset
nahh.... I've done hard reset like twice, it didn't unroot my phone
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2013
That root checker application no sure jarey. Just download avast anti virus and scan, it will tell you if your phone is rooted or not.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by hakunajay(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2013
Dmedalion: ur DL. LINK?

android.mob.org
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by timtowy: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2013
pls help me answer this question
can ypu download apps like fifa without rooting if yes,how? i didn't really get it.i downloaded the app and data,extracted it but its still telling me to download extra data.is it because it is qvda.lastly does rooting help the performance of your n3 or is that just how it is or do you download an app. pls ans urgently
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by hakunajay(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2013
Cyberbaze: veektorh i beg u,I no see games like pes,fifa,winning eleven,gta for playstore..my operamini no fit download games at Androidmob bcus is not trusted it might stop downloading anytime due to service and my browser no fit connect wit utorrent for searching except i search wit operamini..can utorrent work wit operamini? or must i use computer?

use boat browser...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2013
hakunajay:

android.mob.org
k
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Oahray: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2013
Uber crap! Factory reset unroots the phone. Tis why superuser stops working. It does not stop you from rerooting. Stop the misinformation.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2013
Why bother flashing stock rom if factory reset returns your phone to stock settings??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2013
Why bother flashing stock rom if factory reset returns your phone to stock settings??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by timtowy: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2013
Oahray: Uber crap! Factory reset unroots the phone. Tis why superuser stops working. It does not stop you from rerooting. Stop the misinformation.
what do you use superuser for and how do you use it.i rooted my device.root checker was granted access to super user but i did not evenknow what to do?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by NoQualms1(f): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2013
hakunajay: flexing gangsta rio... just like gta

Which application did you use to take those screen shots? And which site did you get it from?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by hakunajay(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
No Qualms:

Which application did you use to take those screen shots? And which site did you get it from?

screenshot ER DEMO

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mftivi: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
for mtn unlimited sim hola at me! 08131122824.If u have mesd with ur ROM but its still booting y not dump ur current ROM
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by timtowy: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
hakunajay:

screenshot ER DEMO
pls help me answer this question
can you download apps like fifa without rooting if yes,how? i didn't really get it.i downloaded the app and data,extracted it but its still telling me to download extra data.is it because it is qvda.lastly does rooting help the performance of your n3 or is that just how it is or do you download an app. pls ans urgently.and what do you use superuser for and how do you use it
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bigdee94: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
hakunajay:

screenshot ER DEMO
Wat does "lucky patcher app" do?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bigdee94: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
sylaz: nahh.... I've done hard reset like twice, it didn't unroot my phone
Dude...are u using an n3? undecided
N3 unroots afta a hard reset(volume up+power button)
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bigdee94: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
sylaz: Why bother flashing stock rom if factory reset returns your phone to stock settings??
Because factory resseting a rooted n3 messes up d rom sad
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bigdee94: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
Oahray: Uber crap! Factory reset unroots the phone. Tis why superuser stops working. It does not stop you from rerooting. Stop the misinformation.
Of wat use is rooting when superuser no longer gives d necessary permissionz? undecided
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by timtowy: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
Getikebusy: Make I no lie una..... I still can't believe that all the games like fifa 13 gta etc can run smoothly on a 14k phone.... I own the n3 model... Though lack of MB has been very limiting.... I still don't know how to get that glo bb or airtel bb cheat ... I av not rooted my phone.... I find it difficult to catch up with what u guys have been saying on these topics....
CAN WE RUN A BEGINNERS COURSE?
airtel bis is not cheat just send bsm to 440.thats all

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing