Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (645892 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joshovo: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
abeg whi get resident evil wen na english dem use writ am??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by justicesky24(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
F.K.O:
Android.mob.org
ok thank u very much
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
otabsky: Is the regular MTN BIS with the blackberry.net apn still working for anyone here? NOTE: I don't mean hacked sim. Thanks
Working wella...using it right now
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
otabsky: Is the regular MTN BIS with the blackberry.net apn still working for anyone here? NOTE: I don't mean hacked sim. Thanks
yes,did it 4 som1 few minutes ago
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
joshovo: abeg whi get resident evil wen na english dem use writ am??
no English version
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Getikebusy:
But When I try to install it in the internal memory it starts to download a very large file... Something library
ministro files, u need at list 15mb to bypass that with out any interruption
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by leslieu63(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
Kamaye: All this apps and more are installed on internal memory of my phone, except for the games that require sd data. And i still got about 391 mb left in the internal memory, guess what phone is this?
ccheck this out on my htc amaze 4g

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ben10nisen(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
Jwills and faviansci, Temple run works just fine on N3. How comes you say it doesn't?!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joshovo: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
hw onacl cm take dey play d resident evil witout english
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joshovo: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
nd who has shadow guardian
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chygoz3(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
ibietela2:

not working
It is what i'm using right now. Are you sure the sim was done properly?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
funkymeky: congrates bro, dats nice.... U finally did it... Do i nid dis clockworkmod to partition mine
no u dnt ... u jst need mini partition tool and link2sd
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by klens(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Make una helep mee ooooooooooooooi downloaded Aio flasher tool but d problem is how to boot into fastboot mode pls help.and my usb debugging is off. I took it to repairer since 3 days he cant find d flash file for Tecno N7.PLs does any one know how i can restore my phone back with my backup ,i did online nandroid backup
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Getikebusy:
But When I try to install it in the internal memory it starts to download a very large file... Something library
it is updating ur ministro library... leave it to download finish.... its 10mb
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by otabsky: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
Defaramade:
Working wella...using it right now

Thanks a lot. On a final note,it doesn't require root to work,does it? Just got my phone and would like to be more familiar with it before rooting it.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
leslieu63: ccheck this out on my htc amaze 4g
bye bye to low memory on device, no partition wahala.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by saintisaac1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
Pls games and apps do not install again on my N3. Its complaing of low memory and i av freed some datas. Pls whats d way out.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
If this thread turns to free browsing sim, its gonna get out of point and locked. Y'all this is n3 thread. I no say una wan sell market. I get a lot of peeps who can testify here of my services to them and they paid me wella. I never post around it. Its simply in my signature. If una no sabi sell market, make una learn am wella now.
Focus on the topic
Its about tecno n3 rooting only
Discussion on apps and games, n3 and other droids included
Solution and report, n3 only
Swagging with current home or game screenshots. N3 and other droids included
Freestyling

market selling, in a coded way. Chai abi most of una dey under 17 or what shocked

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
CODE-EATER:
best indeed...who dash n3 bst...mayb its d only one u'v usd dats y u tink its d "bst"...(no offnce)
Now i know that english is your problem,if not,the guy was asking that apart from n7 hope n3 is also a best among tecno product,and he was not comparing n3 with any phone.that is n3 a best phone on it own,and i said yes it is. So dont be abusing.ok

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
primeson1: Pls who.stays in ikorodu dat can help me with sd partition and hd games. My phone is rooted Already.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
sam4xadams:
please sir what do I do about my wifi problem.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
HOLLASLYD: If this thread turns to free browsing sim, its gonna get out of point and locked. Y'all this is n3 thread. I no say una wan sell market. I get a lot of peeps who can testify here of my services to them and they paid me wella. I never post around it. Its simply in my signature. If una no sabi sell market, make una learn am wella now.
Focus on the topic
Freestyling

market selling, in a coded way. Chai abi most of una dey under 17 or what shocked
Na the day wey Super Mod dragnet decided to put this thread on the FP, na him this marketing of SIMs start.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Berryman: Follow xanders' guide above or boot into recovery and select reboot. Hope it helps. Report on success or otherwise.
how do I get the stock rom backup please
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
Getikebusy: Make I no lie una..... I still can't believe that all the games like fifa 13 gta etc can run smoothly on a 14k phone.... I own the n3 model... Though lack of MB has been very limiting.... I still don't know how to get that glo bb or airtel bb cheat ... I av not rooted my phone.... I find it difficult to catch up with what u guys have been saying on these topics....
CAN WE RUN A BEGINNERS COURSE?
guy where did u get fifa 13 please?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by rastarman(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
pls i have a believe that nothing last forever. but if person get this N3 without magic sim. i suggest it is incomplete. lack of unlimited internet can result in failure to know more. pls try and get unlimited sims for urself. guys for here suppose dey compassionate to sell for u at a cheaper rate.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2013
Sombody help!! I bought my n3 4days if i dwnload game to d fone @ store or oda site it wont play execpt only app dat works,pls wats d problm? And its a kernel version.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ihafiz17: 1:02am On Apr 14, 2013
if i download apks from other sites apart from d play store, wheneva i try instaling them, it kips saying application no installed. Pls help me out. Coz i hav alot of apks and games to install. And pls som1 should help me with the apk file for dead space and assassin creed.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 1:29am On Apr 14, 2013
ihafiz17: if i download apks from other sites apart from d play store, wheneva i try instaling them, it kips saying application no installed. Pls help me out. Coz i hav alot of apks and games to install. And pls som1 should help me with the apk file for dead space and assassin creed.

Did you tick the box to allow you install apps from unknown sources?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 1:33am On Apr 14, 2013
HOLLASLYD: If this thread turns to free browsing sim, its gonna get out of point and locked. Y'all this is n3 thread. I no say una wan sell market. I get a lot of peeps who can testify here of my services to them and they paid me wella. I never post around it. Its simply in my signature. If una no sabi sell market, make una learn am wella now.
Focus on the topic
Freestyling

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II