Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (643932 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 2:00pm On May 26, 2013
my ogas at d top abeg the mtn 2h unlimited bundle can it be used to download files of any size like a file of 600mb
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omonla10(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2013
begwong:
are u using hotspot to browse or directly from the phone?
mtn 10mb
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by gozieugo99(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2013
omonla10:
mtn 10mb
lÖlzzz ÖmÖ ýÖÛ® mb dÖñ fÎñÎ$h naaaaa
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by darea18: 3:00pm On May 26, 2013
Can someone tell me if the MTN unlimited cheat still workinq , as in. (The activation) ?. aπϑ the hints. Tnx y'll
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by adelcole(m): 3:02pm On May 26, 2013
bk48: ..custom rom/stock rom o whtever....must 1 install it after rooting? if yes, how can i get them?...plz help!
PL乙 Щą┼ Iş cЦş┼๏M r๏M? ąЙđ cąЙ I┼ ß Цşєđ ┼๏ Pąr┼I┼I๏Й şđ cąrđ? cąЙ Pąr┼I┼I๏ЙIЙG ße đ๏Йє ЩI┼ђ๏Ц┼ Pc? PLş єLP I ЩąЙ┼ ┼๏ Frєє FrM L๏ЩMєM๏rY IşşЦєş. ąЙđ I đ๏Й┼ Ve Pc.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bankiele(f): 3:09pm On May 26, 2013
jst bought my n3 n mtn sim is nt browsing pls i nid help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by darea18: 3:13pm On May 26, 2013
Just downloaded modern combact 4 buh it keeps loadinq all day. It won't start/play. Maybe n3 cnt play modern combact 4?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2013
bankiele: jst bought my n3 n mtn sim is nt browsing pls i nid help
Goto setting>>>>wireless>>>>>mobile network>>>>>dual sim settings>>>>access point.
now change it to blackberry.net
you must subscribe o
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 3:24pm On May 26, 2013
Plz can any body help me with f commando d day i 1 buy ammor and it keep on asking 4 mony and glu crdit and the game they sweet me plz help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2013
adelcole:
PL乙 Щą┼ Iş cЦş┼๏M r๏M? ąЙđ cąЙ I┼ ß Цşєđ ┼๏ Pąr┼I┼I๏Й şđ cąrđ? cąЙ Pąr┼I┼I๏ЙIЙG ße đ๏Йє ЩI┼ђ๏Ц┼ Pc? PLş єLP I ЩąЙ┼ ┼๏ Frєє FrM L๏ЩMєM๏rY IşşЦєş. ąЙđ I đ๏Й┼ Ve Pc.
guy stop using this stupid go fancy text if you want answers
custom rom can't solve low memory issue use link2sd but you'll need to partition your card first i can't go into details because my keyboard don get partial stroke just check around on how to partition card
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2013
darea18: Can someone tell me if the MTN unlimited cheat still workinq , as in. (The activation) ?. aπϑ the hints. Tnx y'll
nt working u beta ususcribe for biz and do 2h plan,if ur looking for the ministry keep dreaming oh..only old users got theirs.na so me take waste 5h untop rubbish
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 3:34pm On May 26, 2013
Lawalmd:
guy stop using this stupid go fancy text if you want answers
custom rom can't solve low memory issue use link2sd but you'll need to partition your card first i can't go into details because my keyboard don get partial stroke just check around on how to partition card
Plz can any body help me with f commando d day i 1 buy ammor and it keep on asking 4 mony and glu crdit and the game they sweet me plz help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xeraz(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2013
chrisgt: Plz can any body help me with f commando d day i 1 buy ammor and it keep on asking 4 mony and glu crdit and the game they sweet me plz help
use glu hacker
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2013
please can anyone tell me an app to backup the apk file of already installed apps EXCEPT EZ FILE EXPLORER..ut used to work perfectly before, then it got glitchy and stopped backing up. help asap cos u need to backup some files asap
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by amukejk: 3:45pm On May 26, 2013
plęāşę ђow doęş ţђįş bįş ānd mţŋ 2h plāŋ woŗķ. do yoų wāįţ ţįll yoųŗ bįş ęҳpįŗęs ƒįŗşţ oŗ yoų just do įţ wђįlę įţ'ş şţįll oŋ āŋd wђat įş ţђe çāp įƒ āŋy āŋd ęҳpįŗāţįoŋ ţįmę.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2013
sylaz: please can anyone tell me an app to backup the apk file of already installed apps EXCEPT EZ FILE EXPLORER..ut used to work perfectly before, then it got glitchy and stopped backing up. help asap cos u need to backup some files asap
my apks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 3:53pm On May 26, 2013
xeraz: use glu hacker
Plz how do i use dat plz enlt me more
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2013
Francheezy: my apks
appreciate the help bro but its saying "cannot get the app, the app is probably protected" please help on this
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by adelcole(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2013
plz I Йєđ ąPK ąЙđ đą┼ą FILєş F๏r G┼ą GąMє. ąM ┼Irєđ ๏F PLąYIЙG pes2012. i want ąЙ๏đą game
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Xymc1(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2013
pls wher can i get 2go 4 my tecno N3,i tried downloadin it from the website 2go.co.za but it keeps showing me some info write-up dat i dont undastand. i also cant find it in the playstore,i tried searching in in the playstore but it keeps bringing me back to the home page,please i need help urgently,thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 4:28pm On May 26, 2013
xeraz: use glu hacker
I 've got it bro thamks as dis game give me joy naso joy go full your life tanx man
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by darea18: 4:30pm On May 26, 2013
mr.drizzy:
nt working u beta ususcribe for biz and do 2h plan,if ur looking for the ministry keep dreaming oh..only old users got theirs.na so me take waste 5h untop rubbish
tnx
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Aksally(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2013
xeraz: pls my google play is nt connecting to d internet pls wat do i do

Open a gmail account before u will be allowed access.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by darea18: 4:39pm On May 26, 2013
What's d best game so far? Would love action games
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 26, 2013
please how do I get full power amp music player. drop link please
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by begwong: 4:55pm On May 26, 2013
omonla10:
mtn 10mb
u need a 3G signal to access G.store and a gmail. Do u hav those when u try connecting?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by begwong: 4:56pm On May 26, 2013
wisdomray: my ogas at d top abeg the mtn 2h unlimited bundle can it be used to download files of any size like a file of 600mb
E b like say pple don try am b4.
Why not give it a shot wink
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by begwong: 5:00pm On May 26, 2013
amukejk: plęāşę ђow doęş ţђįş bįş ānd mţŋ 2h plāŋ woŗķ. do yoų wāįţ ţįll yoųŗ bįş ęҳpįŗęs ƒįŗşţ oŗ yoų just do įţ wђįlę įţ'ş şţįll oŋ āŋd wђat įş ţђe çāp įƒ āŋy āŋd ęҳpįŗāţįoŋ ţįmę.
mine was done after my sub. stopped b4 d D-day
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by begwong: 5:05pm On May 26, 2013
preetyjoy: please how do I get full power amp music player. drop link please
Check it at google play
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bonetalk(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2013
adelcole: plz I Йєđ ąPK ąЙđ đą┼ą FILєş F๏r G┼ą GąMє. ąM ┼Irєđ ๏F PLąYIЙG pes2012. i want ąЙ๏đą game
abeg where u take download am, and does it work perfectly without ram wahala?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by LEGEND7466(m): 5:43pm On May 26, 2013
Xymc...:
pls wher can i get 2go 4 my tecno N3,i tried downloadin it from the website 2go.co.za but it keeps showing me some info write-up dat i dont undastand. i also cant find it in the playstore,i tried searching in in the playstore but it keeps bringing me back to the home page,please i need help urgently,thanks
Post ur email so dat i can mail Yu d apk file.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II