Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (643140 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Akosbaba(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
the.game:
after taking a look at my n3 yesterday, a guy offered to buy it for 25k. he doesnt even know the market value grin
is he still interested?.i have one bought less than a week ago wirh receipt as proof
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by papooze4: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
e-herbal:
bro brainless!!? angry
nope it came like dat
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by papooze4: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
olatunji21:

okk bt did u expand it or wat?
it came like dat
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
js_pac:
Lol i sure say you sell am sharpely.
i no fit sell ma own like that o, i go collect the money give am another brandnew tecno cl
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Flosmythbert(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
js_pac: Hmmm this one everybody wants to sell their N3 i hope all is well.

The Tecno N3 is the cheapest android phone at the price, and because it's relatively easy to acquire there's the inclination to take risks with it which explains the high bricking rate. Then there's the disparity in ram sizes among units with those who acquired units of a lesser ram capacity wanting one that's higher. That's besides the cases of those who bought units locked to Airtel and want to cast off those shackles.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
nyc idea...buh wen d guy catch u .....the.game iz 0ver
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
papooze4:
yea wit 3g fast download its 399mb.
pls how do u see the Real football,is it graphically ok,and the virtual bitton is it play able? some1 say pes2011 is better to real2012
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jspac(m): 12:49am On Jan 20, 2013
Flosmythbert:
The Tecno N3 is the cheapest android phone at the price, and because it's relatively easy to acquire there's the inclination to take risks with it which explains the high bricking rate. Then there's the disparity in ram sizes among units with those who acquired units of a lesser ram capacity wanting one that's higher. That's besides the cases of those who bought units locked to Airtel and want to cast off those shackles.
Well that answered my question.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jspac(m): 12:51am On Jan 20, 2013
the.game:
i no fit sell ma own like that o, i go collect the money give am another brandnew tecno cl
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 2:38am On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Akosbaba(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2013
KryscodeX: i downloaded pes2012 from android.mob.org.......both d apk file n d zip file...av extracted d zip, installed d game and copied d extracted file 2where its pose 2b on d sd card,stil d game won't work...,ani ideas on wat i shud do next
dude when it says extract here which folder did you extract to
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by papooze4: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2013
[quote author=Seyilome] pls how do u see the Real football,is it graphically ok,and the virtual bitton is it play able? some1 say pes2011 is better to real2012[/quote
well i dont av pes2011.but d graphics ar superb,playable,i love it.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by starlightRR(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2013
just soft bricked my phone while trying to run some experiments..... Any one with ideas on how to install stock rom.... @brainrex how do you go abt unbricking your phone?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2013
Pls HOLASSLYD and Brainex,pls help me out,i have downloaded pes2011 apk,but whenever i want to run the game it requires more 50mb and whenever i try to download it to run,once it reads 1% of 100% it stops and say download error,or the validation of file is invalid,i deleted many to download another but still desame,and i really need soccer on my phone badly,pls what should i do?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
Seyilome: Pls HOLASSLYD and Brainex,pls help me out,i have downloaded pes2011 apk,but whenever i want to run the game it requires more 50mb and whenever i try to download it to run,once it reads 1% of 100% it stops and say download error,or the validation of file is invalid,i deleted many to download another but still desame,and i really need soccer on my phone badly,pls what should i do?
what would u wanna do with pes 2011, just enjoy the last update of pes 2012 with commentary dated NOVEMBER 2012

download pes 2012 sd data part 1
pes 2012 sd data part 2
pes 2012 sd data part 3
extract the file with winrar you will have the apk and obb data.
Install Apk And place data folder in SDCard/Android/Obb/
If there is no Obb folder in Android folder then make a new one and place data folder in Obb folder
Keep your Internet on for the first run to enable verification of data and license check. enjoy
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by papooze4: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
Seyilome: Pls HOLASSLYD and Brainex,pls help me out,i have downloaded pes2011 apk,but whenever i want to run the game it requires more 50mb and whenever i try to download it to run,once it reads 1% of 100% it stops and say download error,or the validation of file is invalid,i deleted many to download another but still desame,and i really need soccer on my phone badly,pls what should i do?
dat download link i tink is bad,try getin d pes frm another source
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
papooze4:
thanks for ur reply,but i have tried it from other links but always saying the same thing
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
papooze4:
downlink is not bad. mods removed it and hid my post
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by YEBOKO(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Any hop 4 we dat novicely move system file nd spoil how fone Or we shud just gada moni 4 new fone...am misin my n3 badly
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by tycomm(m): 12:14am On Jan 21, 2013
pls can someone help with low internal memory problem on my n3 ,even got abundant space on my sd card
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ayodot(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2013
YEBOKO: Any hop 4 we dat novicely move system file nd spoil how fone Or we shud just gada moni 4 new fone...am misin my n3 badly
why not take it to tecno customer care
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by KryscodeX: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2013
Akosbaba: dude when it says extract here which folder did you extract to
i extracted 2data...it didn't work den i moved it 2 obb buh still d same so instead i installed fifa 2012..xtremely cool games, nw got 15gig worth of android games on my sysem all workin...my mtn modem has bin browsin fer free fer wikz nw n its xtremly fast
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Edubaff: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2013
put off your internet when you want to play pes 2011, it will work.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by kongalomo(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2013
Edubaff: put off your internet when you want to play pes 2011, it will work.
Where u download the pes? Cos i don tire for ma phone, i don waste lyk 2.5gig already dey fiind game about abeg help out......lg l5e615
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by oskaroni(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2013
is dia no oda way to root this thing apart frm d poot method?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by rekeson: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
oskaroni: is dia no oda way to root this thing apart frm d poot method?

there is
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by janga(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
KryscodeX:
i extracted 2data...it didn't work den i moved it 2 obb buh still d same so instead i installed fifa 2012..xtremely cool games, nw got 15gig worth of android games on my sysem all workin...my mtn modem has bin browsin fer free fer wikz nw n its xtremly fast
hey dude
which site ar u dwnloadin ur games 4rm
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
KryscodeX:
I expirienced the free browsing on mtn on my n3 2 weeks ago. it stopped when i reluctantly restarted my phone. i wish i can have that expirience again even if it is for a day.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by YEBOKO(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
ayodot:
why not take it to tecno customer care
THANKS 4 UR REPLY,i neva knw dat dey cn fix it,i wil luk 4 d customer care @ ilorin,am missing my fone badly
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Toroze(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okay people please Do any of y'all know how this mtn unlimited bis work i'm drowning in mb data and its not funny at all. I've got the airtel and glo bis down but that unlimited bis 4rm mtn is causing me sleepless night just thinking abt it 500N a week and unlimited downloads aaaarrrrgggghhhh help me pls. Here's ma mail joelebuka@gmail.com
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by YEBOKO(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
Toroze: Okay people please Do any of y'all know how this mtn unlimited bis work i'm drowning in mb data and its not funny at all. I've got the airtel and glo bis down but that unlimited bis 4rm mtn is causing me sleepless night just thinking abt it 500N a week and unlimited downloads aaaarrrrgggghhhh help me pls. Here's ma mail joelebuka@gmail.com
pls i also need it,petertsado@gmail.com
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by tycomm(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
hello guys, my tecno N3 keep notifying me of memory low after i have moved all movable applications to the memory card, pls wats d solution to dis problem cos its not allowing me install any apps higher in size dan d available internal memory for instance av got 10mb left so any app more dan 10mb i cant install even after i av set memory card as my default installation location ,pls i need urgent solution ,i av a lot of apps to install bt i cant cos of dis problem , waiting for ur reply soonest thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II