Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,083 members, 7,845,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (646812 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by gozieugo99(m): 6:02am On Jun 04, 2013
lacosteIII: @elegale sure boi...you try for ur thread on HOW TO INCREASE INTERNAL MEMORY on Tn3...
i am uploading dis pix for u guys to see its working...if you follow d guide carefully, you will understand...
gųy ābęg dįş pįç įş įţ āŋ ŋ3 pђoŋę çoş d dįşplāy įş dįƒƒęŗęŋţ ƒŗom oųŗş ooooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by basugar441(m): 6:06am On Jun 04, 2013
UPGRADE D OS OF ANY ANDROID PHONE WITH THIS TUTORIAL

Requirements
S-off
Alpharev
Rooted phone
Unlocked bootload
er (only htc and samsung need to unlock their bootloader)
Custom recovery
Android terminal emulator

Gaining S-off with alpharev or PVPVT
Alpharev or pvt disables the security of your phone so that you can upgrade it manually. Now download alpharev on your PC and connect your phone via USB and type your serial number in alpharev and wait for 20mins and reboot your phone. and type inside alpharev "s-off adb shell" and urfone is s-off. If you want to check boot into ur bootloader you should see 'Alpharev User s-off'
Unlocking Bootloader
If your android is HTC then you will go to htcdev.com and register to unlock it. But if it is Samsung download EzUnlock on ur PC and follow the instruction when u finish if u want to check, boot into bootloader you should see:::::unlocked:::: at the top.
Flashing Custom Recovery
This is the Main thing u will use to upgrade or downgrade your android, A recovery image is an image used on the android to change or remove the OS or flash the phone without a PC. when you buy an android phone, the recovery you find inside cannot upgrade your phone so you need a customized recovery likeclockworkmod or 4ext. So to flash clockworkmod google search the clockworkmod version for your phone model in.img format, when you download it ,put it in your memorycard root it means it won't be in any folder. Then download flash_image and erase_image binary in ur memory card root and now download Android terminal emulator, you can Google search all dis files ..lol don't ask mme for it.
Open terminal emulator and follow what I write step by step or else forget ur fone for life.
first type
su and press enter, it will go to anoda line and ask for root nowpress accept. Then type
cat /sdcard/flash_image> /system/bin/flash_image and press enter. Now type
cat /sdcard/erase_image > /system/xbin/erase_image and press enter. now type
chmod 755 /system/bin/flash_image and press enter and type it again but instead of bin write xbin.
now write
su again and press enter
and minimize the emulator and go and rename the recovery u downloaded to recovery.img
and write
flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img in the android emulator and press enter. To make sure ur recovery was flashed boot to ur bootloader you should see recovery, click on it and let it load, and you will see the preety clockworkmod recovery u flashed
Now time to upgrade, goto http://get.cmand click ur deviceand if u wana upgrade to android 4 download cm-9.zip or cm-10.zip and rename to update.zip and put it in no folder just root of mem card and boot into recovery and click instal update from sdcard and click install update.zip wait for 10mins and boot ur fone, you will see the fantastic android 4.0 ICS, ur fone was upgraded successfully.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 6:25am On Jun 04, 2013
basugar441: UPGRADE D OS OF ANY ANDROID PHONE WITH THIS TUTORIAL

Requirements
S-off
Alpharev
Rooted phone
Unlocked bootload
er (only htc and samsung need to unlock their bootloader)
Custom recovery
Android terminal emulator

Gaining S-off with alpharev or PVPVT
Alpharev or pvt disables the security of your phone so that you can upgrade it manually. Now download alpharev on your PC and connect your phone via USB and type your serial number in alpharev and wait for 20mins and reboot your phone. and type inside alpharev "s-off adb shell" and urfone is s-off. If you want to check boot into ur bootloader you should see 'Alpharev User s-off'
Unlocking Bootloader
If your android is HTC then you will go to htcdev.com and register to unlock it. But if it is Samsung download EzUnlock on ur PC and follow the instruction when u finish if u want to check, boot into bootloader you should see:::::unlocked:::: at the top.
Flashing Custom Recovery
This is the Main thing u will use to upgrade or downgrade your android, A recovery image is an image used on the android to change or remove the OS or flash the phone without a PC. when you buy an android phone, the recovery you find inside cannot upgrade your phone so you need a customized recovery likeclockworkmod or 4ext. So to flash clockworkmod google search the clockworkmod version for your phone model in.img format, when you download it ,put it in your memorycard root it means it won't be in any folder. Then download flash_image and erase_image binary in ur memory card root and now download Android terminal emulator, you can Google search all dis files ..lol don't ask mme for it.
Open terminal emulator and follow what I write step by step or else forget ur fone for life.
first type
su and press enter, it will go to anoda line and ask for root nowpress accept. Then type
cat /sdcard/flash_image> /system/bin/flash_image and press enter. Now type
cat /sdcard/erase_image > /system/xbin/erase_image and press enter. now type
chmod 755 /system/bin/flash_image and press enter and type it again but instead of bin write xbin.
now write
su again and press enter
and minimize the emulator and go and rename the recovery u downloaded to recovery.img
and write
flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img in the android emulator and press enter. To make sure ur recovery was flashed boot to ur bootloader you should see recovery, click on it and let it load, and you will see the preety clockworkmod recovery u flashed
Now time to upgrade, goto http://get.cmand click ur deviceand if u wana upgrade to android 4 download cm-9.zip or cm-10.zip and rename to update.zip and put it in no folder just root of mem card and boot into recovery and click instal update from sdcard and click install update.zip wait for 10mins and boot ur fone, you will see the fantastic android 4.0 ICS, ur fone was upgraded successfully.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by tunzi(m): 6:53am On Jun 04, 2013
pls i nid link 4 nfs, bia, pes 12 n fifa 12 . tanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by adelcole(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2013
Good morning room! Plz i want someone who has partition his tecno n3 with cloudworldmood. CWM.. To tell me if it asually work. Coz i read a trend whr they order not to use cwm to partition on phone. And i ve determined to use this Cwm coz i dont ve pc i wud ve opted for ministol.. Pls put me through gurus which one is more securable for tecno. Pls am tired of low memory palaver.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by naijathings(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2013
adelcole: Good morning room! Plz i want someone who has partition his tecno n3 with cloudworldmood. CWM.. To tell me if it asually work. Coz i read a trend whr they order not to use cwm to partition on phone. And i ve determined to use this Cwm coz i dont ve pc i wud ve opted for ministol.. Pls put me through gurus which one is more securable for tecno. Pls am tired of low memory palaver.
check the last 2 pages. i placed a solution there. click on the link and you will see pics and directions. cheers
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by naijathings(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2013
ttpod is the sh*t.. best music experience on a mobile phone
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by adelcole(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2013
Good morning room! Plz i want someone who has partition his tecno n3 with cloudworldmood. CWM.. To tell me if it asually work. Coz i read a trend whr they order not to use cwm to partition on phone. And i ve determined to use this Cwm coz i dont ve pc i wud ve opted for ministol.. Pls put me through gurus which one is more securable for tecno. Pls am tired of low memory palaver.

Thanks!!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by adelcole(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2013
naijathings:
check the last 2 pages. i placed a solution there. click on the link and you will see pics and directions. cheers

Thankz i ve gotten it. But my prefer option is Cwm bcoz i dont ve pc and my question is if it can work on Tn3. Bcoz i read a comment wia some said it bricked der phone. So i wanna know d one u used out of d 2option, cwm or ministol? Thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by charleya: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2013
what version of fifa12 did u download on n3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2013
adelcole:
Thankz i ve gotten it. But my prefer option is Cwm bcoz i dont ve pc and my question is if it can work on Tn3. Bcoz i read a comment wia some said it bricked der phone. So i wanna know d one u used out of d 2option, cwm or ministol? Thanks

Where do you stay? I can help you if you stay around me.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mustiboy(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2013
Hello gurus in the house. Tecno f7 na d bomb oh! I saw one of my neighbour playing mc4 and nova 3.men, the fone cool die it just dey sexy like samsung galaxy s4

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Geniusvic(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2013
lacosteIII: @xanders thanks...i see ur handi-work...keep it up bro
Link to d thread pls cheesy
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2013
gozieugo99: gųy ābęg dįş pįç įş įţ āŋ ŋ3 pђoŋę çoş d dįşplāy įş dįƒƒęŗęŋţ ƒŗom oųŗş ooooo

yes naaa...but its GINGERBEAN VERSION BY @xanders

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2013
NO MORE (LOW INTERNAL MEMORY ISSUES) guyz and gurlz, go and flash in GINGERBEAN it is cool... grin

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by diphy: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2013
Plz sum1 how can i update my Tn3 playstore,anytin i try to download dy say phone not supported,even my whatsaPp no way....#de fone don tire me o
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bigiyaro(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2013
lacosteIII: GINGERBEAN v3.0 is the best i ever have seen...wow... @xanders mehn you try no be small...we expect more and more...but you are the best and you can cook very wellu shocked grin cheesy
screen shots pls
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2013
TECNO F7 spex...wow!!!

The phone dimension 143.5 x
70.8 x 9.1mm

You will enjoy Desktop like web
experience via the preloaded
Browser with Firefox and
Chrome supported by
downloading
Customizable widgets, Themes,
Wallpapers, and Ringtones

Built-in GPS with Maps to
offer you turn by turn navigation
GPRS/EDGE/3G or WiFI internet
connectivity, mobile hotspot
inclusive

Deep integration with Social
networking applications like
, WhatsApp, LinkedIn , WeChat , Instagram, Facebook , and many more

1.2MP webcam optimized for
self-portrait photos and video
calls compatible with WeChat,
Viber, Skype, and Tango

Up to 21Mb/sec download speeds
on 3G networks

5.0 inch IP with
haptic feedback and a thin bezel
8 Mega Pixels fixed focus camera
with LED flash, digital zoom,
white balance, scene choice and
HD video recording

You will enjoy faster and cheaper
browsing through the pre-
installed Opera Mini Browser
Android Jelly Bean OS
Access to over 500,000
applications in the Android
Market

Stereo FM radio and Music player

Bluetooth that will allow
users to share files of any size
faster on a wireless connected
devices

4GB Internal memory that can be
upgraded to 32Gb via microSD
cards, free *GB card provided
v3.0 advanced audio
distribution profile (AZDP)

A decent performer with
intensive applications
and mild gaming that is
compatible with
*Asphalt 6,
*Temple Run,
*Subway Surfers,
*Resident Evil, *GTA Vice City and
many more

The Tecno F7 android Phone is
going to be available in Black or
White color

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2013
lacosteIII: NO MORE (LOW INTERNAL MEMORY ISSUES) guyz and gurlz, go and flash in GINGERBEAN it is cool... grin
Guy, abeg drop the gingerbean v3 ROM nah....
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bigiyaro(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2013
herkeem: If u are tired of go luncher d best luncher u can download is smart luncher it consumes less memory and also does not eat battery and it comes with a lot of great theme will give it a try s.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2013
9free:
Guy, abeg drop the gingerbean v3 ROM nah....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0box5q1ellhtons/Desktop.zip
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by unlimited2(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2013
check this link if you need micro usb otg cable for your android phones or tablet
https://www.nairaland.com/1312548/usb-otg-cable-sale#16053788

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by NoQualms1(f): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2013
Hello good people. I subscribed for MTN BBC two weeks ago, few days ago I noticed my airtime was reducing. I sent status to 21600 and got a reply that I gave reached the fair usage threshold.

I sent 2H to 131. I didn't get any message, my 250 naira was deducted while mtn still removes my airtime esp when I browse or download. What can I do, please?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mustiboy(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2013
Pls can tecno n3 be upgraded to android 4.1 jellybean cause a samsung galaxy s1 was upgrade to this os.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by fnep2smooth(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2013
my link2sd is showing second partition not found....., any help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2013
TECNO F7 NOW available in Onitsha at 37k
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by keypoint29(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2013
Hello guys,pls help on how to flash to gingerbean after downloading the application desktop.zip dat u uploaded d link for,and is my fone goin to be unrooted after i flash to gingerbean,pls help plsss
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MRXELA(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2013
guys pls i need help.
some body sent realfoot ball 4 me and after i av installed it an did every thing, it keep saying invalid license.
this is d game that he has sent to 3 difrent n3 and 1 d3. and it work perfectly, pls guys help me
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by begwong: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2013
No Qualms: Hello good people. I subscribed for MTN BBC two weeks ago, few days ago I noticed my airtime was reducing. I sent status to 21600 and got a reply that I gave reached the fair usage threshold.

I sent 2H to 131. I didn't get any message, my 250 naira was deducted while mtn still removes my airtime esp when I browse or download. What can I do, please?
Check your APN to ensure you are using the BB setting,else you are still using you mtn APN
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by AdeniyiA(m): 11:43am On Jun 04, 2013
having rooted my phone and downloaded a 'rom manager' from google store. while running it,it always ask for "clockworkmod recovery 2 or 3+" has anyone come across such? if yes kindly help on on wat to do.
thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2013
keypoint29: Hello guys,pls help on how to flash to gingerbean after downloading the application desktop.zip dat u uploaded d link for,and is my fone goin to be unrooted after i flash to gingerbean,pls help plsss

follow dis thread very well www.nairaland.com/1278202/custom-rom-tecno-n3-ginger-bean

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.